• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] The Return of the Sylveons

• Thread starter Starlight Latias
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

It's been awhile since i was last on here and... it seems my old giveaway still had people going to it but as i wish to do something along with the Sylveon i want everyone to choose something else for me to breed, a Singular Pokemon~, The Sylveon is still same well mostly, i saw it had some good ivs and HP Fire and other then that it's still the Choice Specs Sweeper with Pixilate Hypervoice and besides it i hope you all Enjoy the new Giveaway, i will do 20 for now while i wait for Breeding suggestions!

List 1~
    1: Kumarachristian
    2: JOBO
    3: Butterbeamz
    4: Yokiboy
    5: ilovestarmie Sylveon has been received!
    6: Dill Pickle12
    7: Handi Gaming
    8: TogeKisser
    9: walidh
    10: Nadimo97
    11: Pukeamon
    12: MightyRa
    13: AmetsuCAT
    14: Zenovis
    15: Kokobeans
    16: ArbyG
    17: Bobderry
    18: Juuzziii
    19: duncanloader1167
    20:

Last edited:

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • And me too pls!!!
    My IGN is Nadimo and my Friendcode: 0791 1879 2190
    If you are willing to trade one with me i would really appreciate it if you gave me a male one :D

Starlight Latias

Well im okay with sylveon but for me,what i need is poliwag with hidden ability of course
    You would need a breeding Shop for that one unless one of the lovely People on here breeds it for free~
    I don't think thats what she's asking for. If i had to pick a Pokemon i would love to see in a giveaway, I would pick Togekiss of course! Maybe with its secret ability and the baby move sweet kiss!
    Togekiss huh?, Would you like a Sylveon too?
    And me too pls!!!
    My IGN is Nadimo and my Friendcode: 0791 1879 2190
    If you are willing to trade one with me i would really appreciate it if you gave me a male one :D
    A Male?, Male Eevees are abominations, and I prefer to breed Females but if you honestly want a Male one let me know ;3

Can i get one pleaaase
    Adding to the List~

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • yeah a male would be really nice if it has the same ability IVs, Hidden Power fire and the rest of the moveset than id be really glad , but if that is not possible or to difficult or tiring i can understand you and will happily take a female :) its your choice :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Could I pleeaaase have one. It's my favorite pokemon lol. My ign is Handi and Friend code is 0362-0549-1077

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    I'd be happy with an abomination haha. But if you have a female going spare that would be cool!

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I'll take a Sylveon if there are still some to be given. I think you should breed Dratinis because Dragonite is my favourite pokemon! :)

Starlight Latias

I'll take a Sylveon if there are still some to be given. I think you should breed Dratinis because Dragonite is my favourite pokemon! :)
    Dratini?, i would need two or three people more requesting one before i will breed anything, Adding to the list

I would love to have a sylveon
    Awesome~!, Adding to the list!

I'd be happy with an abomination haha. But if you have a female going spare that would be cool!
    Breeding an Extra Male huh, I will see what i can do

May I please have one of these sylveons?
    Of course sweetie~, Adding to the list!
    Hi Starlight Latias.

I would like one please. How are you going to do this giveaway, via link trade or GTS?
    I don't get People who do them via GTS, so i always do link trade, Adding to the list!

Could I pleeaaase have one. It's my favorite pokemon lol. My ign is Handi and Friend code is 0362-0549-1077
    Adding to the list.

Oh, i guess i was wrong! sure, i'd love a sylveon!
    Adding to the List~

yeah a male would be really nice if it has the same ability IVs, Hidden Power fire and the rest of the moveset than id be really glad , but if that is not possible or to difficult or tiring i can understand you and will happily take a female :) its your choice :)
    I will see what i can do

can i have one to thanks
    Adding to the list.

can i have the HP fire one ? hehehehe
    You sicken me, but tis for an old friends so of course~ Adding to the list.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Haha, whichever is easier for you. I'd really appreciate whichever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back