• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of Trika

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
  • This Comic features my most Famous creation, Trika the Sceptile. This isn't my first Comic, but I have been tweeking and gaining Constructive Crit from many people over the past few months, and I think I've finnaly got it sussed! UI hope you enjoy and more Constructive Critisism is highly encouraged.

Diary:
    -​

Biographies:
    Trika
    Chaos

I am accepting mebers, and I need a companion before I can post the 5th Episode. You will have complete say on the storyline and scripts, and I am very welcome for you to post a sign-up ^^ More than one Sign-Up will be available as we progress!​

Sign-Up Slots:
    -​

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • So are the SUs to see who will actually be in the sotryline? If so then here is mine:D:

Companion
    Name: Maximillion (when they meet can Trika call him Maxie plz? Thanks:))
    Species: Buizel
    Appearence: Max has two long tails that are longer then most Buizel. He thinks this is because usually by the age of 6 or 7 a buizel evolves into a Floatzel, but Max hasn't. He has stayed as a Buizel to prove he can be the best. He has orange fur all over his body, two blue eyes, a yellow air pouch around his neck, two blue things one on each arm, two small tan circles of fur. He also has a little tuft of tan fur on his chest.

History: Max grew up and lived in Darco Forest. One day when he was 4, he ran away from his home for three years to do epic training. He had left a message for his mom, and after she read she figured Max would evolve into a Floatzel when he came back. So she waited for three years.

After three years of epic training Max hadn't evolved and came to his little dam of logs. When he arrived his house was burnt to a crisp. Max ran inside and found his parents bodies cold on the ground. There was a letter that said

I will find you Max. I killed your parents because they failed to cooperate with me. You'll be next...Maximillion.

-Chaos

After Max had read the name 'Chaos' the dam gave way and fell into the river below them. Max was knocked into the water and was tied to a sinking log because string had somehow gotten tied around one of his tails and when he was that little he couldn't reach his tail and just kept sinking. Then something picked him out of the water...Max had looked at it and saw that it was a Poliwrath. It left him on the river shore and Max looked around to see that it was actually the spot where he had trained for so long.

He then decided to train there even longer until this 'Chaos' came around and then Max would repay Chaos what he had done to Max's parents.

Personality: Max is a little hard headed and agnoing. He will do anything to protect his friends and what was his family. He fights like nobody would think that a Buizel could fight like. Out of combat though, Max can get very aggrivative. He anooys you 24-7 asking for stuff repeatedly even after you say no. To most people he acts like a little brother. Most people think he acts like this because he doesn't have friends and never has.

I thought that a charecter like this would be perfect as a companion for Trika...Oh and if you can think of a better name then...Max...for this charecter then go ahead and change it...I don't really care:D

Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Nice Effects, dude. This looks like its going to be a good comic.
    The only crit I have is maybe to get better speech bubbles?

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Pikalover10- That was a very good sign-up. Max is now trikas companion ^^ I'm making the next comic now, which has a small hint of the Buizel in it, so get prepared :D I will PM you the Script for Episode 4

Guildmaster Wigglytuff- Oh, Thanks for That ^^

Last edited:

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Poke
    Species: Trapinch
    Appearance: Orange.. and trapinch-y....? O_O
    History: Poke has lived all of his life alone in his burrow under Darco Forest, waiting to evolve. When he finally realizes that he has to train to evolve, he will come out. -_-"
    Personality:Smart, but slow, quick in battle, though not very strong.

Guildmaster Wigglytuff

I don't even like battle scenes that much, but they must be done.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Lusankya- Thanks, but i've never read a Japanese Manga O.O" LOL

Pokehuman-Well... I am planning on having a sign-up for a bad guy that isn't on Shadows Team or anyone elses... And there is gonna be another Companion for when this Chapter is over so... I will contact you as soon as there are slots :)

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
  • This is for the bad guy...

Name: Logan
    Species: Luxray
    Apperance:
    Luxrey_recolor_by_orangejediman.jpg
    Link for sprite sheet: http://orangejediman.deviantart.com/art/luxray-recolor-spritesheet-102551493
    History and info:
    This mysterious pokemon appears a few days before something horrible happens, and is usually led by him. The legends say he can travel all around space. It is also said he can only be killed in battle, aging does not affect him. he has been seen many times throught the ages, and inspires fear in many pokemon.

In fact, most of this is true. But in fact he is a agent here to stop people who break the laws of nature. Arceus gave him his powers, and his mission. Unfourtunatley, Time Travelers are on his list. (Thus putting Trika in danger.) When he was a Shinx, he had troube with his missions. This made him even more determined to complete them.

Now, he is not only after Trika, but Chaos and the Shadow as well. Determined to prevail, he has entered Draco forest, using his X-ray vision to Hunt.

Back