• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I'm only from one culture. I can't be multicultural~. You should get extended on the ban because you meantioned muticultural without an important symbol next to it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll extend it even more for not understanding I'm always unfair and you have to deal with it.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • both of you are banned for being the only ones to keep this stream of unfair moderation going for several posts =<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Your online again? Well I'll just have to make the ban come in from today, we don't want you 'X3' ing this forum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You don't spell colourful the Australian way, that doesn't amuse me...You may geta ban because of this.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You shouldn't have black in your siggy when you have other colours. Make it match..or more bannage.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    More bannage. You havent changed anything for a little while, I'm not proud of this rule-breaking.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I said for a little while, a little while may have been two minutes, for questioning and argueing against my power. Your ban is extended.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    More bannage for...Using '^' symbol. Please use it in the appropriate thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back