• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revived BINGO Challenge!

Wanderer Miror B.

The user formerly known as Orrefan8888
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    USC Yuuka and AoTora, here are your cards and good luck: (AoTora's is on the left and USC Yuuka's is on the right)

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
    Years
  • This challenge looks fun! I'd like a Bingo Card myself, please, and I'm too invested in my X game to restart, so better make it 5x5!

Years
  • Hey, I just checked my bingo card and I noticed that I already completed Team Rocket challenge, Aqua and Magma challenge do I have to replay them? Also, do hacks count (The ones like BlazeBlack or BloodyPlatinum they are same as original games just with all pokemon and a bit increased difficulty~)

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    Hey, I just checked my bingo card and I noticed that I already completed Team Rocket challenge, Aqua and Magma challenge do I have to replay them? Also, do hacks count (The ones like BlazeBlack or BloodyPlatinum they are same as original games just with all pokemon and a bit increased difficulty~)

If you can show me where you completed the challenges, you can have credit. Otherwise, I will replace them with different challenges on this card. Hacks are permitted, but because these challenges do involve limited selection as part of their difficulty, you may not use Pokemon outside of the regional Pokedex used in the original games. This keeps things fair for the players who choose to play the originals.

And Dr. Slavic, your card is attached below. Good luck on the challenge!

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Completed another one, this time the Rocket Challenge on Red.

My Team:
    Spoiler:

And my Bingo Card:
    View attachment 72738

Years
  • I don't know where to find the old thread ~ but the updates were posted there ~ I don't remember if I used the hacks to play though - they would not be eligable than since I used all pokemon from all gens in hacks in old thread because they counted so I'd like to see them replaced if possible~

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Thanks for reviving this, I was supposed to originally, but I suppose it's for the best.

Can I get a 6x6?

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    iCode and Mega Mawile, your cards are attached below. Good luck to both of you! iCode's card is on the left, and Mega Mawile's is on the right.

Years
  • Thanks

Quick question, I'm going to do the scramble on Pokemon Red, what do I do about persian since it's only available through trade.

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    Thanks

Quick question, I'm going to do the scramble on Pokemon Red, what do I do about persian since it's only available through trade.

If you can't get it in Red without trading, use Lickitung instead.

Also, I completed one of my challenges: Rainbow Road for Sinnoh on Platinum, putting me in a shaky second place.

The Team:

Spoiler:

And here's my card:

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I finished Highest Stat - Speed on Emerald.
    Next up: The Culinary Challenge in Platinum

Team:
    Spoiler:

Here's my card:
    View attachment 72775

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Kanto Rainbow Road - Completed -
    Spr_FRLG_Painter.png
    Painter Mary Badges: 8/8 Status: League Champion​

006.png

Rajah ♂ Lv. 46
    Blaze
    Flamethrower · Dragon Claw
    Fly · Scary Face
    026.png

Sweet Corn ♀ Lv. 45
    Static
    Thunderbolt · Strenght
    Thief · Thunder Wave
    071.png

Mindaro ♂ Lv. 46
    Chlorrophyl
    Vine Whip · Poison Powder
    Giga Drain · Stun Spore

031.png

Kashmir ♀ Lv. 41
    Poison Point
    Earthquake · Rock Slide
    Body Slam · Double Kick
    094.png

Topaz ♀ Lv. 43
    Levitate
    Psychic · Curse
    Night Shade · Dream Eater
    080.png

Cupid ♂ Lv. 50
    Own Tempo
    Surf · Disable
    Psychic · Amnesia

Figured Painter would make an appropriate trainer class, since all the Pokemon are named after shades of the color they represent. Did this on LG, since a couple of the Pokemon are version exclusives. I started the challenge quite a while ago, took a break and then resumed my run when this thread was revived. My MVP was definitely Slowbro, he almost single-handedly took care of Blaine's and Giovanni's gyms, and was my fallback Pokemon against the E4.

I actually wanted to just train against the E4 at first, to level up some more, but I had the type advantage with a pretty varied team, so I managed to beat all of them in one go. Blue was a lot more difficult to beat, and I especially had trouble with his Alakazam and Blastoise.

I updated my card, added Slowbro to mark the first challenge as completed. Next I'm going to attempt the Psychic and/or Fighting mono-types in Hoenn, one in Ruby, the other in Sapphire.
    View attachment 72782

Years
  • I'll try this, 5x5 please. Oh, if it's not a problem, could I have challenges that don't force me to use legendaries?

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    I'll try this, 5x5 please. Oh, if it's not a problem, could I have challenges that don't force me to use legendaries?

Honestly, since everyone else has to do those challenges, I would prefer not to make the exception. Is there a particular reason you don't want to use them?

Years
  • If you prefer to not make exceptions, I'm totally ok with this. For me having legendary in team just remove the whole challenge - game becomes too easy.

Wanderer Miror B.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    If you prefer to not make exceptions, I'm totally ok with this. For me having legendary in team just remove the whole challenge - game becomes too easy.

Gotcha. Most people end up with two or so of the Evil Team Themed Challenges which require the use of Legendaries. I will give you the two that allow Legendary Pokemon with base stats under 600, which is less than that of the likes of Dragonite and Tyranitar, if you would like.

Back