• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ridiculous Art & Design Post by WAS

WAS

Years
  • Here is my art thread. Mind you, most of this... in fact almost all over it is 5-10 years old. Not much new.

Also, mourn with me. ImageShack has updated their look and storage. I can no longer upload images. The images uploaded on my new account when I select "Do nothing" are in lower quality then the originals. And the cherry on the pie... when they migrated my old account to the new site about 40% of my images are corrupted and no longer display. :(

Enjoy, comments are great, critique a little annoying as I don't have any of the resources to improve upon any of these as some over them are over 10 years old now. Haha

TAGs

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Large Pieces / Other

Spoiler:

Web Development / Other

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there WAS. While I do like what you've done with Charizard, there's a mandatory minimum for how many pieces you need in your gallery; and that number is three. I'll keep this open for a while so you can add two more pieces (can be tags or drawings or whatever), but if you don't I'm going to have to close this thread.

Good luck! And if you need anything please feel free to contact me.

WAS

Years
  • Well then.... :3 There we go. Haha

If a moderator could edit the thread title that'd be great. I did but it doesn't appear to be live on the forums thread list. Probably caching, but I don't know the settings of this board. I named it "The Ridiculous Art & Design Post by WAS" but if that's too ridiculous, you may shorten it. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Haha, well I'm okay with the title as long as you are. :3 It's energetic! But, if you want to change it, just let me know and I'll fix it right up for you.

Also, thanks for adding the extra work. I hate closing threads. ><; Speaking of your work.. Well, I don't have time for an adequate review right now, but I've got nothing but good things to say.
    also you had a broken IMG tag in there but I fixed it for you o/

WAS

Years
  • Thanks for fixing the title, and the broken link. I'm sure something silly from copy/pasting huh? Lol

Anyways thanks! Most all of it is really old, I really need to start sitting down and doing more... like finishing peoples websites. x.x

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    I like it! The charizard is nice and I hope you make more pieces with more Pokemon involved as the charizard did come out nice and i believe if you made more pieces like that, it will be a nice display in your gallery. ;)

Reactions: WAS

WAS

Years
  • Ooh my first real comment! Thanks qOptic! And I definitely will be doing more with Pokemon involved. :3 Thinking about making one tonight actually, how ironic.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Im not all that good with these kind of stuff but i really like them. :) especially the mega charizard and the vegeta appealed to me,what do you use to make these?

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    Really nice work, keep it up.

recondude.png

This one is my favorite. The focal is perfect and the lighting is gorgeous. The text isn't ugly either, which is hard with a tag. :v

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Phew, okay, now that I have the moment to actually look at, consider, and absorb your art; I think I finally have a substantial critique for you.

..I got nothing. Critique? Please. This stuff is extreme. The work you're producing is absolutely stellar, and it's amazing to see artists like you float on in to this humble little section and rock all of our worlds. These are just great. Absolutely awesome on the eyes. This piece? I stared at it for quite some time just trying to reconcile what was actually going on in my brain. Your larger works are staggeringly good.

That said, I think I like your tags better. Don't get me wrong, I know the professional settings don't call for signatures; but you work well in a small area. This tag blew me away. The sense of depth, flow, and that intense color makes that tag feel so powerful. Also this one is really working for me. I love the quality the most, and how it feels so dark and real. What I get when looking at your work is true emotion; and it evokes a lot. You've got a strong talent, friend, and I can't wait to see what else you can do.

Back