• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rise of Team Fusion: a PokéMorph adventure (OOC thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • In case you didn't catch the story on the main thread…

Spoiler:

So, yeah. This is the OOC thread, where you discuss things with the other RPers out of character. But please, attempt to stay somewhat on topic :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Us? On topic?!

Never.

Yay! First post! :3

Btw. We'll probably be starting soon, so get ready peoples. :D

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Yaay! The OOC Thread is finally here :D

Looking forward to starting :3

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • Hello!

I'm going on holiday tommorow, and won't be back until late on Friday! I rather thought this RP would have started by now, and I'd be able to write in some reason for me to slip out. As it is... I guess I'm going to be starting late, but the way things are going with this RP, maybe I won't. >> If it has started when I get back, I'll be sure to post right away.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Umm...

*pokes people with a stick*

Are we doing this thing? :P

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • I think so! I'm not actually sure now. I'm going to be pretty busy with school when it starts, but I think I'll find the time to post. May be a little infrequent... though with the way this RP's progressing, I'm hoping that won't be a problem. I'll try to keep a minimum of once a week!

So uh, take that as a yes, but don't expect me to be leading the way or anything =o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back