• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Road to VGC! (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
  • Griff, If you need any help let me know. I decided to check this out, and since I'm not doing NPA right now just helping some teams, I want to help out here as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Griff, If you need any help let me know. I decided to check this out, and since I'm not doing NPA right now just helping some teams, I want to help out here as well.

I'm also here to help. I think Tom can also help find what we need to teach the newer players now that he'll be around. The better the players here get, the more practice, and that's what everyone needs right now.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Hrrrrrrrrmph. Well, this didn't quite work out the way I planned, although quite a few people are a lot better and more confident with VGC, which makes me happy. I'm canceling the rest of the tournament and part 2 (it'll be different, I promise) will be up soon. (Probably tonight because I don't have homework yet, yay)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back