• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rock Pokemon Club

falling up+
    Years
    Welcome to the Rock Pokemon club! The only thread on Rock types, the true masters of Pokemon defense. You even get your own sprite (like every other club here, when in Rome...). Below are sprites of all the pokemon you can choose, just right click and put it in your sig. If I missed one just tell me and I'll get it for you. Also you can't pick a sprite already taken (again the Rome...) So feel free to post anything you want about the type, gym leaders using them, this club, your stories, etc. and see if this club gets on it's feet...

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club

SHINY O.o

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    The Rock Pokemon Club

The Rock Pokemon Club

Last edited:

falling up+
    Years
    Allright!! You're the first member of the rock club Pokepoop, come on down!!! I see you've added yet another club to your list heh heh. ^_^

falling up+
    Years
    yeah sure! ^_^ Yeah I found that steel club starting biz funny too...I was gonna make it a rock/ground pokemon club but thats too many sprites to post haha (stupid 33.6k internet....)

Kabutops

Force to be Reckoned With
    Years
    Hey!! I'm new here and in don't belong to any clubs, but i'll join... can i have kabutops?

falling up+
    Years
    Hmm nothing is happening.............*sits back in chair for five minutes*...nope still the same. Some club lol. WELLL ill try to give us three cool guys something to jabber about, this should last about 4 posts haha. My favorite episode (besides the jap subtitled ver. of the Raikou Special) is the Bridge Bike Gang one. Ever since that one Golem has been bumped to Kick azz status in my book. What about you guys and your fav rockers???

falling up+
    Years
    Anyone out there viewing this feel free to join! We need some more members. IF we get some more people in here we can host a battle tourny, but again we need members! :laugh:

Last edited:

falling up+
    Years
    Ashley03, Aggron91, of course you can join ^_^ post this in your sig aggron:
    The Rock Pokemon Club
    without the *'s and ashley just tell me what spirte you want.

falling up+
    Years
    ah thanks i forgot about them, for some reason i thought they were ground and normal...heh both aerodactyls in a row, anyways nice to actually have a decent amount of members lol

Back