• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Rocket Chronicles

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
    This mod me look nice, but there's one thing I want to know: Is there a member or prospective member of TEAM ROCKET? Or is it simply a hero?

If not in name, because apparently you want to change the name, I suggest these:
    * Team Rocket Vendetta or Rocket Vendetta
    * Mysterious Rocket
    * The Rocket Threat
    The Hero (You) will be a kid living peacefully in Pallet Town. Until a stolen Pokemon egg and your missing best friend force you chase down the villains.

Oh and I renamed it BlackIce because it fits the story somehow ;) Can't tell you though heheheheh :)

Years
    Ok, thank you for giving me more detail

When at the title, I like Black Ice.
    In French it's... Glace Noir... I think... i'ts not bad

Anyway, I wish you good luck with this mod because it may be time to do.

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
    Ok, thank you for giving me more detail

When at the title, I like Black Ice. In French it's... Glace Noir... I think... i'ts not bad

Anyway, I wish you good luck with this mod because it may be time to do.
    Thanks for the support :) I'll try and have the first Beta out soon....

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
    Updated the first post!
    New screenies, and also changed it so you are an investigator! Check it out! :)

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
    So where are you for your mod? Her advance?
    Take your time, of course I will not put you under pressure.
    I had to restart it a few times, but I've finally settled down to this ROM. Right now I'm remapping Pallet Town, Viridian City, Route 1, and a Rocket Hideout. They will all be featured in the first Beta. I'll hopefully have it out soon. I don't want to rush it though.... :)

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
    i see some great ideas for this game. i cant wait for the first beta!
    Thank you. Sorry the 1st Beta is so slow coming out guys :(. I've had to restart it a few times and only get to work on it every other week. Don't worry though, this Beta will still come out! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    not another team rocket hack
    why dont you try a new thing like a team magma hack ??

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
    not another team rocket hack
    why dont you try a new thing like a team magma hack ??
    This isn't a Team Rocket hack. The main character is an investigator and the main villains are Team Rocket. You are not Team Rocket. Also Team Magma and all the other villains will make appearances in this series of hacks.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    This isn't a Team Rocket hack. The main character is an investigator and the main villains are Team Rocket. You are not Team Rocket. Also Team Magma and all the other villains will make appearances in this series of hacks.
    Does this mean you'll be doing Hoenn and Sinnoh hacks? Maybe team up with Looker if you do Platinum? No pressure, but that sounds kind of cool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Time for a review, I think.
    The mapping, it needs improvement.
    Like you said, the maps are a bit empty.
    Try and fill them up with more houses, flowers too, More people, etc...
    I really like the story.
    As for scripting, I haven't seen one example.
    Maybe you could post a video?
    A rombase could make this hack look a little nicer, and if you like the default FR tiles, then you can get a rombase that only has slight changes.
    And, are you adding DP Pokemon?
    I'll play the beta when it's released, and give you a better review.
    Overall, it's a nice hack, just needs a few improvements(Mapping?), and I hope to play it soon.
    Good luck!

Denali

C++ Programmer
    Years
    Time for a review, I think.
    The mapping, it needs improvement.
    Like you said, the maps are a bit empty.
    Try and fill them up with more houses, flowers too, More people, etc...
    I really like the story.
    As for scripting, I haven't seen one example.
    Maybe you could post a video?
    A rombase could make this hack look a little nicer, and if you like the default FR tiles, then you can get a rombase that only has slight changes.
    And, are you adding DP Pokemon?
    I'll play the beta when it's released, and give you a better review.
    Overall, it's a nice hack, just needs a few improvements(Mapping?), and I hope to play it soon.
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the review :). I'll add more up to date screenies in a few days. Eventually, when I have a few Betas out there, I would like to update the rombase. I'm also working on a few main scripts right now, but I also will make a video or screenies of scripts.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017

ok ok what ever you say but it sounds like a villain game i will play the beta

Back