• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rocket League

Should I make it where you can battle any leader anytime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    By "Battle for the first gym leader only" do you mean it has to be the first gym or we can choose which one we battle but it can only be 1?

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    So now i have to wait for him to come online ... lol what fun. I already challenged him via vm
    thats what i dont like about this league. if a certain leader isnt there, you have to wait for them. it could get REAL annoying. other than that, nice place you got here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Hm I guess I could change the rules, and say you don't have to challenge the leaders in order. Let's add a poll and see what people think. I'll do with whatever the poll says to do after it closes in a week. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Well I might shorten it to until Sunday. Well anyway it is 4 - 1 now

EDIT: If for some reasons the no is higher than the yes on Sunday, I'll revert this change, but as of right now. You can battle any Gym Leader in any order.

EDIT2: Wow, 4 -2. I wasn't expecting something like that.

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    7-2 :D

I think it would be a better idea to allow the challenger that he can choose which gym leader he would like to battle.

Oh, and what if one or more gym leaders go on vacation? You should also think about that.
    In my league, before the gym leader goesm he has to vm me and find a person, who can temp his gym while he`s off.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Well if a Leader is off for a week he will be kicked out, but if (s)he comes back I'll put them back unless their spot is taken.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    As I said, if any leader comes out I can temporary fill their slot.
    As for now, I'm re-challenging the second gym with my redone UU/NU team. If he'll decide to log on >.>

KotO123x

KotO
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Sounds cool
    im in .. i wanna take this league on lol

heart gold FC : 3610 3315 0788
    Trainer name KotO

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    After 3 battles KotO123x has beaten me on the forth. So I've been passed by him.

Back