• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The .::Roselia::. Fanclub~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    PC died on me for a sec.. ;; anyway, Yeah I know what tyou mean about Riza's hair. I'd do it to mine but it doesn't work. it's either too long or too wavy. Or maybe it's because I can't see the back of my hair when I'm doing it. XD

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I just did it to my hair. I'm not really good at doing my own hair, but it turned out okay. My hair is the perfect length for it, not to mention, blonde, which adds to the Riza effect ^^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yeah that's what always happens when I try to do mine like that. ^^ well my big brother's kicking me off the computer so I'll talk to you tomorrow or whenever I get on I guess! XD Nite!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD Yay, FMA talk! :3
    You're getting a Roy theme?? Awesome! He's so cool. ^^
    I like RoyxRiza is a cute pairing. *nod nod*

As for my hair... hmm...I could Riza's hairstyle with mine quite easily... Actually I've had it done that way before, but at the time it didn't make me think of FMA... ^^;;

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I wore it to the movies today, but with everything that happened, wow, it came out a totally different hairstyle at the end.

To start, we were supposed to see "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" today at 7:30, which of course we went, and it started to play, then the lights came back on, movie stopped right as they were dragging some weird guy away (that's what I remember, very beginning for those of you who have seen it), and then this guy comes out and says a lightbulb went dead that was needed to play the movie. We got free passes to another showing and free admission to any other movie playing that night. I WANTED TO SEE PIRATES!!!!

Um, we went to the bookstore for awhile, then came back to see "Click", it was about the only other movie I agreed to see, since we'd already seen "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" the previous day.

Okay, so "Click" is a VERY good movie. It's so funny, but then so sad, I actually ended up crying a little, which was totally embarassing. But still, it is so underrated!

That sums up my day, right now, I just got back from the movie, so I still feel a little shaken ><;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o___o Man. Too bad you didn't get to see Pirates... ><;; I want to see it as well.

But I also wanna see Click, I'm glad I know its good now. :3
    I didnt figure it was emotional movie though... oO Wow....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm doin' okay. Gotta babysit tomorrow... ><;; and the day after that I also have plans. I haven't been able to be around PC much at all lately.... T-T

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    More babysitting? Well good luck with that ^^

And yeah, Click looked so funny, and it is, until it starts getting to the end, it's one of those "OMG, I skipped over my whole life" movies. Because using the romote thing, he can fast forward through his life, but it then starts to program itself to fast forward at certain moments.

It could have just been that I was tired, I mean, I cried during the FMA episode 51, but it was 2 in the morning -_-;

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    X3 I watched click...It was funny at some parts and the part near the end made me cry...;o;

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Oooh! Thank you soooo much pokemaster7!!! ^^

So it isn't just me being a dork, it really is a sad movie!!! I'm glad to know I wasn't being stupid when I cried.

But I admit, it was funny, I love the dogs and the duck, that was....too funny XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been here, I've been busy

I saw previews for Click when I saw Pirates of the Carribean 2, but that was the last movie I've seen in the theaters

Bleh, my hair is light brown, and I have brown eyes. And.. I don't really do anything to my hair lol

pokemaster7

Is my Penguin army ready yet?
    Years
    Unfortinatly, My mom thinks i watch to much movies, but i since she has work on the weekens dad promised me we can go with out her knowing :D .
    on other topic: My sis got her first pokemon game yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back