• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rukario Master Fanclub

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Making friends is fun, isn't it? XD
    O_o;; Being on PC brings out the tiny speck of decency in me and I actually feel this sort of happy friendship-love spreading out of me for everyone o_o;;

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I'm glad for you that you have many friends. I'm not amazed about that, you're obviously talented in making friends. XP

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well I meant to do this earlier, but I forgot ^^:. Well sign me up, I am joining ^^. If you don't know I was Pokemon_Veteran XD

Stevo-Kun

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    It takes awhile to get a fanclub going and a long time to get good reputation. It took me Three months to get my first rep point =3. lol I'm pround of the first one cause it was from forest Grovyle commenting on how I draw^_^.

I like how many friends you'v made, some of them are my friends too. Maybe someday we could think about a Merged Fanclub =3?
    All depends on the next few months.

Btw I will become a pet to you :Rukario befriend Agooty hooded Dumbo Satin rat:

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Um, I'll just call you pet rat, is that okay?

I found a new religion for me. It's kinda secret and I'm not sure the extent I can tell about it. The only thing I can say is that it's highly unknown to most people.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi, it's interesting that you've found a new religion. I'm so glad for you ^_^. I hope you'll find out more about it. Talk to you later. Bye-bye :P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello! I'll join since Rukario Master is nice and all so... Welcome me! Just kidding :P

Back