• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rukario Master Fanclub

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I saw the first one and I liked it very much. It is my favorite one and I want to see the ones I'm missing. :(

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Okie dokie, roger that RM ^^;. I will call you that if you don't mind ^^:. It is easier to remember XP

Stevo-Kun

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Hm... that's an odd way of spelling it...
    I've known that to be spelled as "Constantine."
    There was a Roman emperor who had that name.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hey Conts ^^
    [QUOTE/]Um, I'll just call you pet rat, is that okay?

I found a new religion for me. It's kinda secret and I'm not sure the extent I can tell about it. The only thing I can say is that it's highly unknown to most people.
    It's alright to share it with people you just can't say there Tribe or where they are derived from and not even half of what the tribe means to do.
    You could say the religion. If you feel it does not bother you and you can Consider it as a kind of lesson school =3.
    The main reason why this is unknown to many people is cause they began from way back in Mayan times and they are a truely secretive calture. If it's share with everyone the whole mainstaple of the tribe will colaps and there will be no more of them left, for this reason it is safe to keep the tribe name quiet but the Religion of theres is alright to share till you are of higher inlightenment =3.

To clear some things up it's the same religion as the Chapter in Shamanism that shamanKing tries there darnest to portray but alot of lies have been told about it and sertan people got it mixed up and so for that the show is totaly goofed from what it should be X_X.. Who may not know what Shaman religion is may not know for a long time but lets just say Const is taking a milestone in his life. And yes the two are said diffrently from what I'v heard being pronouced by him here.
    Constentine
    <:Con-Stent-teen:>

Constentean
    <: Con-Stent-tane:>
    Both have there meenings and Constentean means rebirth or to be intune.

And yeah the pet rat things is alright, XD I just thought of specifics.

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Oh, thanks for helping me on the religion stuff. I still have a lot to learn, but once I get the book, I'll know everyhting I'm sapose to do and stuff.

I'm doing good, I had a fight with my best online friend, and he's now bumped down to third place on my friends list. Link is now my new best friend. ^.^

Back