• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The S.S. Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Dymitry stood up and handled Dull (umbreon). He leisurly turned his head to find a girl with a look of curiousity smeared upon her face. Dymitry had no facial expression, just a plain look. He had a bold expression, so ordinary. Dull began to gingerly caress his leg, not fully aware of what was going on. "Hello, Dymitry..." He gestured extending out hia arm. He patiently awaitd.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Without being told, Eevee pulled off an Iron Defense. Silver thought about a good attack. The only thing he could think of was to switch, and use Eevee later. "Eevee, come on back. I'm gonna finish this Skarmory. Go, Lapras!" Lapras dived into the water, then reappeared, facing it's opponent. "Lapras, use Icy Wind!" It was the perfect attack, seeing as Skarmory flew, and it was weak against Ice. A gust of hail was blown at Skarmory.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: ok we have seven people, good enough ^^;

"All hands on deck!" the captain called through the speakers, "Set sail!" quickly the crew members scuried, putting up sails and starting the motor. "Attention everrone," the captain announced, "The S.S. Annie is setting off!" Slowly, the ship started to spend up. The captain went to the wheel. The S.S. Annie's first voyage begins.

Years
    Name: Scott
    Description: Tall, brown hair, usually wears jeans, white t-shirt, and an Eevee Sweater during free time, usual Team Rocket uniform other times (Black shirt w/ rd R and bleck pants.)
    Personality: Friendly and Loves Eevee and evolutions
    Pokemon Party: Lv. 60 Female Espeon, Lv. 60 Male Umbreon Lv. 58 Female Flareon, Lv.30 Female Vapreon, EEVEE EGG.
    Team Rocket or Trainer: Rocket
    Other: Scott was a B student in school untill he became a trainer.

Last edited:

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: Oh, you just made it ^^; Welcome to PC by the way. Because you're the only team rocket member, for now just pass off as a normal trainer, later you'll reveil yourself.

ic: Roy looked out the window, it looked like the ship was setting sail. Calling out his wingull, "See, hopefully some time from now we'll be on deck helping out." Walking up to the deck Roy looked out on the ocean.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Just as Gaia was diving towards the Eevee the Icy Wind hit her directly but she kept going untill Gaia was frozen stiff.

"Gaia!" Yelled Erzsebet as she saw her Skarmory frozen into a giant ice cube. Erzsebet returned Gaia to her pok?ball and then said.

"Not bad Silver. But this one ain't a pushover. Winterborn use Thunder!"
    Erzsebet released a Dragonair and it used a powefull Thunder attack.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: WAIT FOR MEEEEE!

ic:i walked on the boat. 'humph, looks pretty cool!' i thought as i walked into the lobby. i waved good-bye to my parents, and prepaired to leave my hometown of tokyo. my parents had JUST let me go on my own(after i showed them my birth certificate a couple of times).

just as i enterd the boat, i saw a battle going on. 'i think thisll be fun' i thought.

Years
    "Lapras! Iron Defense!" Lapras gleamed a metallic silver color, and absorbed the hit. It still did considerable damage. "Lapras, use..." Then it hit him. "Use Zap Cannon, and use Dragonair's horn as a lightning rod!" Lapras opened his mouth, and released what looked like a ball of plasma.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    The Zap Cannon hit Winterborn right in the horn and did some real damage but given that he was a Dragon Type he held on.

"Nice move, I'll give you that. But Dragons are pretty much strong against all except two types. Winterborn Body Slam!"

Winterborn swung its tail and hit the Lapras as hard as he could to try and finish off this battle.

Years
    The jewel on Dragonair's tail collided with Lapras. That did it for him. Silver sighed. "Lapras, return. Eevee, you up?" Eevee shook his head. <No way. I've got nothing that could beat a Dragon.> Silver thought it over, and sent out Aggron again. He was hurt a little, but still raring to go. "Aggron! Use a Body Slam!" The move almost missed, but Aggron caught Dragonair's tail.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    The Aggron tossed Winterborn a pretty long distance away. He looked badly hurt but stood up showing he was ready for more. Erzsebet was concerned but she knew Winterborn was tough but he wasn't made of steel.

"Winterborn, you okay?"

Winterborn shook his head and was once again ready to take on that Aggron. He stood there awaiting his trainers orders.

"All right Ice Beam attck!"

Winterborn's mouth glew a magnificent blue color and an ice ball shaped in its mouth and then fired a beam of ice towards the Aggron.

Years
    Silver smiled. Aggron was specially trained for contests, meaning he could do things that seemed impossible. "Aggron! We only have one shot at this!" Aggron immediatly understood, and opened his mouth. The Ice Beam went in, and Aggron shot it right back.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    The Ice Beam hit Winterborn directly and knocked him out. Erzsebet gasped in amazement.

"Oh...my...friggin'..."

She shook her head and returned Winterborn. Nice fight you put, great going sweetie. She thought as she released her Houndoom.

"Tristania Fire Blast 'im!"

Years
    Silver smiled again. Another thing his Pokemon was trained against: fire attacks. Aggron knew what to do without being told. He braced himself so that all of the steel on him was out. When the attack hit, Aggron deflected it. "Fire's like light: it can be deflected." Aggron was smiling now. Silver knew why. "Aggron, you know what to do." Aggron hit Houndoom with a Mach Punch.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Seconds before the Mach Punch could hit Tristania she quickly dodged it using Quick Attack. Tristania was Erzsebet's fastest Pok?mon.

"Good girl Tristania! Fire Blast while using Quick Attack!"

This should prove usefull. Thought Erzsebet as Tristania headed right for the Aggron.

Years
    Aggron put his foot up, and Houndoom hit it. The attacks did some damage to Aggron, but since there was no metal on Aggron's foot, it didn't do alot.
    Right after Houndoom ran into Aggron's foot, Aggron picked it up. Silver was stuck with a choice: use Submission or use it like a jump rope? He chose Submission, as it is one of the most powerful Fighting moves ever. "Submission!" Aggron got into position, then fainted right there! Silver returned him, and used his second best Pokemon. "Go, Quagsire! Use Hydro Pump!" It was a great oppertunity, since Houndoom was still on the ground.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    "Tristania dodge it and use Knock Off!"

Tristania tried as much as she could to dodge the Hydro Pump but since she'd been hurt her speed wasn't as effective as Erzsebet would have hoped. The Hydro Pump hit her and soacked her down. Erzsebet returned her to her pok?ball and thought for a second. Priest is badly hurt and the rest are down so this is all up to you Gothica.

"Gothica use Swift attack!"

The little Umbreon came running to join the battle and try her best to win.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i watched the battle. it was going on forever, so i decided to go to my room. it was sooo nice(compared to my room at least...). i didnt even think to turn on the t.v. cause i imedietly ran out the door.

i was looking for a trainer to battle. but instead, i found myself in the dining hall(kitchen). i sat down and sent my vulpix out. it stretched, and then jmped into my lap.

'this will be a good vacation!' i thught as a bit into a roll, and gave vulpix a piece.

Years
    Silver was still grinning. Quagsire was fresh. He had a LONG way to go before knocking out. Silver had trained his Quagsire from his first caught Pokemon, a Wooper. They now stuck together like peanut butter on a waffle. "Quagsire, Scary Face!" Quagsire turned away from the battle, then looked at Umbreon with a face that looked like it was carved into a pumpkin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back