• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Safari Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Shurikan poked his head out of the bushes next to the surprised Ninetails
    "It WAS AN ARGUMENT About my dinner choices!" And he scowled before scurrying away.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Blaze stared surprised for a moment and then shrugged and put her head back down She didn't feel like another battle right now.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Shurikan wrinkled his nose. He knew it was a trick..but just in case....
    He peeped his face out of the hole for a second. Seeing the evee waiting, he ducked back down.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Rolling back down into his tiny cave, Shurikan howled. His tail feathers were onfire. Beating frantically at them, he finallt put them out with a mini icebeam. Glancing back up the tunnel, he could see the Eevee sniffing around trying to defile his hideout. "GO AWAY! MY EGGS!" He screamed as he unleaseh a humongous icebeam up the tunnel, instantly transforming it's steep surfaces into an ice slide. The furious ice whirled up the tunnel straight towards the stunned eevee, whom had not had Shurikan fight him back yet.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Shurkian huddles down in his now wet burrow.
    "I cannot believe this...."

Alana

Years
    Blaze watched the battle from her den. After a minute or so she stood up and walked over to Skip. "Need some help?"

Alana

Years
    Blaze who was about to attack suddenly stopped. She smelled the Sweet Scent before it hit. She darted back towards her den just in time.

Alana

Years
    Blaze comes back out and stands beside Skip. "Uh dude that wasn't sleep powder, it was sweet scent. So you can stop snoring now." Puts her paw on his nose and cuts off his air supply.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Shurikan hid deeper in his burrow. A kindly butterfree had dipped in to help him.
    "I wonder what butterfree eggs taste like?" He thought to himself as he was buffeded by the winds, water and electricity pouring into his den.

Alana

Years
    Blaze laughed and jumped lightly aside. "Heres a new one I just invented Blaze Blast."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I kept a good hold of the rock I was holding and decided, "Time to make a home- What?! HOME?! All a treeko needs to do is relax!-Man my two sides are crazy.."
    I kept on wresling my mind until I decided to do what no ordanary Treeko would do.
    I jumped up to the tree and asked the Vaporeon, "Hey, you have any space in your den? I'm in need of a shelter and lots of food."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back