• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sasuke & Naruto Fanclub

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Everyone has their favorite pairings <3333
    Like I have said (many times XD) Sasuke and Naruto's relationship can be seen as friendship, brotherhood, rivalry or all of those.

Then there is some persons, like moi, who see it as love XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Indeed. We like to talk about the love aspect, so if you aren't comfortable with that, you can leave if you want. And of course you can always talk about the friendship/rivalry if you want to as well.

@ Peach: Like the pic. <3 I had the same one as my wallpaper a while ago.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Ok i'll stay...

I planned a Naruto Filler.
    It was about Naruto making 100 Shadow Clones and rescuing little children who fell off the stone faces of the Past Hokages and Tsunade (5th)...
    Then Sasuke threw a shuriken at the real Naruto's back...
    Then they had a boring fight of rock, paper, scissors...
    THE END

Well, i question...
    WHO IS MOI?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh I love that pic. It's from Naruto Official calender XD

^Sasuke and his mommy <3333

Aang

Years
    Yep yep. Still was though 'cause of his father favoring Itachi. D=
    He was sooooo cute when he was little though. <3

He was. XD Poor Sasucakes, he only wanted his daddy's love. I love his mom though! Jeez, I have a thing for moms who's sons are emo. Like Zuko from Avatar, I love his mother. >>

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Yep. I thought it was cute when he was trying so hard to learn the fire technique to impress him. <3

I haven't watched those episodes in a while, but I remember that his mother seemed really nice. ^^

Aang

Years
    How sweet. But Naruto does not want to be queer or gay.
    He likes Sakura... he even transformed into Sasuke to talk to Sakura without being hit, but we know how he turned out.

Ahh, but you see! You're treading into FANDOM. Just because one person likes/dislikes a pairing doesn't mean that it's not/is going to happen. It's all fandom speculation. That's why it's called FANdom, not CANONdom. Of course, there are canon pairings and most people dont like them but hey, fandom has its fun. Like me, for example, I like the idea of a Shikamaru/Sakura pairing.

*LATE* I just felt like addressing that. xD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Yep. I thought it was cute when he was trying so hard to learn the fire technique to impress him. <3

I haven't watched those episodes in a while, but I remember that his mother seemed really nice. ^^
    Sasuke's mother was so sweet person. Luckily for Sasuke he looks more of his mother than his father XD

^Emo Twins XD

DiamondDust

Years
    Ahh, but you see! You're treading into FANDOM. Just because one person likes/dislikes a pairing doesn't mean that it's not/is going to happen. It's all fandom speculation. That's why it's called FANdom, not CANONdom. Of course, there are canon pairings and most people dont like them but hey, fandom has its fun. Like me, for example, I like the idea of a Shikamaru/Sakura pairing.

*LATE* I just felt like addressing that. xD

Ok...
    I don't get it...
    Don't bother answering.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ^That picture is so sweet <33333

We just have to wait till part 2 where is even more hints XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    ^That picture is so sweet <33333

We just have to wait till part 2 where is even more hints XD
    Indeed. Naruto is just way too adorable. <333333 Oh God I am such a fangirl.

I know! I can't wait for part 2 to start. For several reasons. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I wait SasuNaru hints \o/

Here is some evil spoilers of the great things that happen in part 2:
    ...Some ninja stuff happens and then there is so cute SasuNaru moments...more some ninja stuff nothing important...More SasuNaru hints and some talk about jutsus but who cares about those either? XD

DiamondDust

Years
    I wait SasuNaru hints \o/

Here is some evil spoilers of the great things that happen in part 2:
    ...Some ninja stuff happens and then there is so cute SasuNaru moments...more some ninja stuff nothing important...More SasuNaru hints and some talk about jutsus but who cares about those either? XD

I DO ¬_¬

The SasuNaru bits in part 2 is getting to my head, that's why i'm watching other anime. Who likes fillers here?

Back