• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Scariest Pokemon?

Years
    Gastly was the first Pokemon I ever laid eyes on, along with Haunter and Gengar.
    So it's hard for me to really fear any Pokemon.
    But there is one exception...

Female Mr. Mimes. *shiver* Gahhh! *runs away in fear*

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    You know, back in the first generation, Lavender town more specifically. You encountered a ghost type Pokémon. It's shape and look always gave me the chills. So, if there is one Pokémon I was ever actually afraid of... it was Haunter. XD I was such a little kid.

While Haunter doesn't really scare me (seeing as I raised one), the other "thing" you encounter does. Before you get the silph scope. When you encounter a ghost, it shows up as some... I can't even explain it. lawlz. It looked really creepy.

... Oh! And the R/B sprites of Golbat:
    The Scariest Pokemon?

'nuff said xDD

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    The R/S/E sprite of wailmer.
    I thought the top two dots were it's eyes,
    then my friend told me that those were it's nostrols and the bottom dots were it's eyes.
    I looked at it correctly, and it scared the crap outta me.
    the D/P is a lot better, though. :D

Years
    Tyranitar destroys mountains.

you tyranitar whore

i think that the scariest pokémon is easily gastly because i remember an episode in the 1st series of the animé where it was about an old woman and a dragonite... but the old woman turned out to be gastly (at least i think)... when i saw gastly's face jumping out at me i screamed!

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    you tyranitar whore

i think that the scariest pokémon is easily gastly because i remember an episode in the 1st series of the animé where it was about an old woman and a dragonite... but the old woman turned out to be gastly (at least i think)... when i saw gastly's face jumping out at me i screamed!

It wasn't about an old woman and a Dragonite...It was the story of the woman who was waiting for her lover to return for war. Gastly made himself look like the Maiden and the old woman.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Steelix is one. Just seeing the size of the damn thing on screen in the wii and gcube games is like - HOLY SHEET O_O!!!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I remember years back someone made a real looking venasaur that was scary and makes me glad they aren't real.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Ummmm... how about...the scariest pokemon of all is...three syllables...pi-ka-chu! Yeah 'cause he can like make a city blackout and like it could electrocute you an all. @_@!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Unown is the scariest Pokemon I've seen. With those big eyes and different body structures... it is really creepy looking at them.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    The scariest pokemon for me would have to be giratina's new sprite that thing is ugly they had to ruin a perfectly looking pokemon.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    on my first pbr wifi battle i saw giratina and it scared the crap outta me! but then i caught it and now i think Darkrai is the scariest even though it means no harm, your dreaming and then bam! your locked inside a nightmare for the rest of your life,

Back