• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Serach for Kyogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Trainers we must unite to find the ancient ewater type before Archie does.
    Name: Chris
    Team: Blasttoise, Suicune, Sedra, Corsala, Latios, Swampert
    Background: son of Archie and His team admin wife Yvonne. I must find Kyogre and stop team Aqua. I think Khalid needs a new home. I love to bring home a ribbon for all contests. In fact in the lilycove mueseum there is a picture of my Milotic, Bengy.In fact it is best that I beat Khaliud in every contest because his pokemon are in ferior to me.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Khalid age,14
    Occupatoin:Archeologist/Co-ordinator
    Pokemon Team:Charmeleon,Quilava, Minun, Absol, Blaziken ,Latias
    Backround:I Khalid am Chris' old friend from Mauville who is the son of Rydel
    My goal is to catch Lugia to help Chris stop his parents and Team Rocket. I currntly live in a cave outside of Lilycove were i keep close contact with Chris. The one thing i enjoy most in life is watching my pokemon bring home a ribbon for Coolness.Another thing i love to do is beat Chris in Berry Blending.And on a good rainy day i also like watching Chrissleep while I train and win all my ribbons. For the record my favorite pokemon is Charizard.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max
    Team: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, Haunter, Raikou
    Background: Once a friend of Khalid and Chris. He won twice every Pok?mon League, and studied for being a Paleontologist. He was recluted by his two friends, now to stop some Team, some team that his friends didn't mentioned to him.

I hope this is ok..... XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Sorry we forgot to tell you, Max we need to your help. We must recruit more people in our endeavors.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    NAME;A.A[my initals] Age 14. Oppucation Corrodinar and Elite four member. Team croocnaw,Lunatone, Dragonair Jumpluff Claydol and Forretress. Background A.A is fron a elite family but is a indinidual from everybody else he trains Grass pokemon for the elite four. Jumpluff is one of his pokemon.His first pokemon was totodile and he was on a journey as a pokemon trainer.Then when was up to the leauge he acceptced a job as a elite four,A.A has been good friends with Chris

Last edited:

king_pyratic

Domino, flamethrower!
    Years
    Name: prowler
    The Serach for Kyogre

Team:
    The Serach for Kyogre

Background: pokemon breeder from the sevii islands, its said he trains his pokemon in sevault canyon.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    It will start now. We begin with chris, max, and khalid sneaking around the team aquq base in lilycove.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: ok

ic: We , Me ,Chris and Khalid, were sneaking around the Base of the Team Aqua in Lilycove. We hid behind a cube of pure steel. "so.. what now?" I asked them whispering.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Max in te control room there is a disk where on it it has the only copy of data on Kyogre and Grouudon. I know where it is so I need you guys to knock out the admins and grunts while I steal the data.I need you guys to be good diversions.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I will help use my Lunatone to teleport you to the control room.Lunatone teleport.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    We are now in the control room. Lets go and steal the disk from the main computer. I use the special code BLACKROSE. I take the disk. Just then an Admin named Shelly comes to battle.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    can I join?

Name: Nichole
    Team: Shuppet, Fire(Rapidash), Ghastly, Gengar, Haunter, Ninetails
    Background: A ghost trainer from Lavender, I set out in search of these new pokemon of Hoenn. I heard of Archies evil doings and set out to help stop him.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    OOC: ok. is it night in the rp?
    IC: I look out at the TA base, hidden from sight by my atire in the black outside. "So this is their base," I mumble, watching the TA recruits keep watch over the entrance.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I meet up with chris and the others we hsve the cd.there's an ancient launage.Kalaid we need his help,

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I contact Khalid on his pokenav about the language and he appeared in the base minutes later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back