• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sesshomaru club

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    You're welcome!XD
    The Sesshomaru club

^It's chibi Sessh!^__^

Effy

Years
    sesshomarukilledinuyasha said:
    please may i join your club because my nickname is Sesshomaru and he is da bomb please can i join.
    Sure you can, just as long as you don't bash Inuyasha. o_. *adds to member list*
    The Sesshomaru club

^Inuyasha had to go to the vet...and Fluffy's the docter!!XDD

Animegirl

I'm pretty you all know it
    Years
    Effy said:
    Sure you can, just as long as you don't bash Inuyasha. o_. *adds to member list*
    The Sesshomaru club

^Inuyasha had to go to the vet...and Fluffy's the docter!!XDD
    funny pic! Poor InuYasha but Fluffy has to get his revenge for losing to InuYasha so many times some how... oh ya can i join?

Effy

Years
    Animegirl said:
    funny pic! Poor InuYasha but Fluffy has to get his revenge for losing to InuYasha so many times some how... oh ya can i join?
    Sure, welcome to the club Animegirl!^_^ *adds to member list*xD
    The Sesshomaru club

^One word....XDDDDDDDDDDD!!

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
    This is insane , the Shessy club is almost gone .... NO WAY ! He is wayy to hawt to have his fanclub die !! POST MEMBERS ,POST !XD

The Sesshomaru club
    ^ A Shessy action figure ^_______________^

Back