• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] The Sethealingplace Command

Years
  • I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm doing it in the BL for now.

I cannot seem to grasp this command and get it to work, no matter what I try.
    I used JPAN's cleaning patch on my ROM, however I did not use the hacked engine, unless I forgot adding that. I'm almost positive I didn't though. Anyways, when I add a level script to sethealingplace, when I whiteout I teleport to the Union Room on a black tile in the top left corner. The correct script plays, whether it be the mom or nurse one, whichever I set, however right before you'd get healed, it just stops, and you're trapped forever. I cannot seem to fix this. I tried using JPAN's alternative, in case I did install the engine, but that level script just makes the game freeze, and the screen goes black. There must be something I'm missing here, because this doesn't add up. Anyways, this is one of the things severely halting my progress in my hack as I'm spending hours upon hours hopelessly trying to fix this. Hopefully, someone here knows how to fix this. Thanks for reading guys, and if you have any solutions, let me know!

Back