• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shadow Challenge

Years
  • The Shadow Challenge!

Ohai thar. I see you've stumbled upon my latest challenge. It's called (as if the thread title wasn't any indication) The Shadow Challenge! The premise is very straightforward: using a team of 6 Pokemon who had shadow forms in Colosseum and/or XD (list here), play your way through any of the main series games until you:

• Defeat the Pokemon League (R/B/Y/R/S/FR/LG/D/P/P/B/W)
    • Defeat Red in Mt. Silver (G/S/C/HG/SS)
    • Defeat Steven in Meteor Falls (E)

Here are the rules:

1. Due to the lack of Generation IV and V Shadow Pokemon, you are allowed to hack in Pokemon to use for the challenge if you are playing Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, or White.
    2. All evolutions and pre-evolutions of the listed Shadow Pokemon are allowed to be used.
    3. No trading, except to evolve Pokemon.
    4. Pokemon not on the list can be used as HM slaves, but can't be used in battle.
    5. Legendaries are not allowed, except for the legendary birds, the legendary dogs, and Lugia, as they have shadow forms. (Note that despite being obtainable in Colosseum, Ho-oh was NOT a Shadow Pokemon and is therefore unable to be used.)

That's everything I can think of, so have fun! Here's the signup sheet:

Username:
    Game:
    Pokemon:

So here's my signup as an example:

Username: Luigi-San
    Game: Ruby
    Pokemon: Solrock, Hariyama, Zangoose, Mightyena, Dusclops, Skarmory

Challengers

R/B/Y/FR/LG

Spoiler:

G/S/C/HG/SS