• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Shadow Triad

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The Shadow Triad: by far one of the most enjoyable Unova-related discussions.

Who were they?
    The Striaton Gym leaders? Members of N's family? Zorua? What do you really think?

How did Ghetsis save their lives?
    Did Ghetsis really save their lives or did he convince them that he did (like he did to the masses?)

Did they stand out amongst all the other characters?
    Are they even worth remembering?

Discuss how you REALLY feel about the triad.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Who were they?

I literally have no clue. Someone needs to do a theory on it. Somehow, I thought of them being our parents. (wtf)

How did Ghetsis save their lives?

Maybe your Professor Juniper was given three Pokemon but she left the group and gave those Pokemons to you, Bianca, etc.

Did they stand out amongst all the other characters?

Yup, they are much more mysterious than N's cloning.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What if they were working with the Shadow Triad?? Groups of three stick together I suppose. Or alternatively what if the three gym leaders being brothers was just a lie? What if each of them had a brother in the triad... And that's why I think they didn't show. They were supporting their real brothers. One side fighting for good, one for bad. Together loyalty ties them together.

Although parents is an interesting theory I suppose. Our real parents are secretly secret agents for Ghetsis. I don't know how it would have played out though.

Back