• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shaman King Fanclub

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    Yea Jun x Lee Pai Long is pretty obvious for the most part.
    Even though it's an official couple i really like Faust x Eliza, it's so romantic.

But my all time favourite would be ... Tamao x Manta, eventhough the size difference is obvious they look like a good match. They have about the same personality and thoughts about things

Last edited:

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    I have the whole series in the orignal japanese ^^ and the six ova's, but iam working on getting the manga. Hey Strike, would you like to run a shaman king rp here on pc, based off my fan fic?

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    Shaman King rules the only thing is that in The Netherlands (where I live) Shaman King has stopped :( ... but i saw pretty much episodes (at least that what I think XD)

~Archer~

Years
    Yeah it stopped right before the gang went to America. I know i live in the Netherlands too. ;)

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Yay! I'm in! I live in Slovakia (tiny little state in the middle of Europe) and here is Shaman King too, but only 20-30 parts of serial, because that television who bought it didn't buy more. I saw from start to last battle with Zeke (he's called Zeke in dubbed episodes, Yoh is Joe... Weird),.

~Archer~

Years
    Yeah i know he's called Zeke and is Yoh really called Joe, in de Dutch dub he's just called Yo.
    Well i have my own personal opinion about the voices chosen in the original, American dub and Dutch dub for others dubs i never seen.

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Do you have any screenshot or avatar?
    I found this on one website.
    The Shaman King Fanclub

Last edited:

~Archer~

Years
    your picture doesn't show for me.
    But i have a collection. With an example of the Spirit Fusion:
    The Shaman King Fanclub

Cool no.
    The Shaman King Fanclub

I just love Ren's fantasy background.

So now you know, if you want pictures of someone or something just ask me. Oh and it would help if you said a specific episode

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Paul, Want me as staff member on site?
    And will you make forums?

Strike, I found another picture.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Eliza would totally be my ghost X3 She's so beautiful~

If you guys really want to help me with the site, you could pretty much do anything =] Email me screenshots, write up character profiles, give me info, English/Japanese character name translations, doesn't matter ;D

Do you have any really good shots of Faust? He's ... my favorite <<" I like obsess over him XD I also love Tao Jun like there's no tomorrow <3

Back