• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shentavo Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Well, do try to improve Miss...?" Hideaki said, changing her status from absent to tardy. The course set up, he instucted the class, "Send your Pokemon through the tires, strpping in each one. Follow them through as close as you can. Ten times, people, let's move!" He finished, clapping once for punctuation.

Years
    Lucky sighed, another tardy.

"Didn't know what class I had," she said, giving the teacher the honest truth. She knew it wouldn't change anything, but it felt better to have it said.

She motioned for Foxy to do the speed trails. Jazz was too clumsy for anything like this, while Foxy was quick and graceful. Foxy leaped off, her eyes focused on the Umbreon in front of her. I doubted my Pokemon could catch up to the larger Pokemon, but Foxy wouldn't give up. She darted through the course, her paws moving in and out of tires effortlessly as she focused on sprinting her heart out. She finished behind Umbreon, just as how they had started.

Lucky smiled, and gave Foxy a quick pat on the head. Now there was nothing to do but wait for her teacher's responce.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Noat bad, you two." Hideaki said, looking at the two trainers impassivly. "You lot actually seem rather advanced."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Name: Nick
    Pokemon: Flygon,Eevee
    Classes taken:Basic Elemental Magic,Basic Pokemon Breeding,Basic Armed Combat,Self-Defense
    Appearance: Green shirt whith blue pants tall blonde.
    Personality:
    Has a nack for breeding and magic.Dosent talk alot and cant seem to talk to teachers without having a problem
    Hometown: Little root

ill post in the rp after someone else does next

Years
    Lucky smiled and congratulated Foxy on her preformance.

"Thanks!" Lucky said, glad that her teacher thought she was doing all right.

She looked around, not sure of what to do after the speed trail.

"So what do we do now?" she asked her teacher.

Years
    Lucky, not being the most patient person in the world, sat down in the grass, and started pulling it out one strand at a time. Foxy, confused, sat down beside her trainer and laid her head in Lucky's lap.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been around in awhile!

IC: Corazon did quite well in her class that day. She had already been practicing and was able to counter almost anything that was thrown at her. She gathered Grace (Togetic) to her and headed to her Gym Leader's Training class. This was the most important class she was taking as she planned on becoming a Gym Leader herself someday.

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>'Scool.<OOC>

"Class?" Hideaki said. While waiting for the last of the people to finish, some had started entirely new conversations. "Class!" he repeated a bit louder. Finally, he snapped. ALL OF YOU LITTLE SNOTS! SHUT UP!!!" he screamed. "Do you think this is an easy job! Each and every day I have to deaal with this kind of stuff! All I want is a few moments peace and quiet, but no, of course not, someone has to go and flush a cherry bomb down the toilet, or fall off a cliff, or..." He continued like this for a bit, finally calming down and saying pleasently. "Alright, now, can anyone tell me an effective strategy for double battling?"

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>I'm trying to think of a name for oe. If I don't have one by tomorrow evening, go ahead and do it yourself.<OOC>

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    "Im late on my first day!"I said to the principal"besause an arcanine ate my shoes"

"well okay but next time get here ealier."
    "I will"I said taking off.opening a back door to class i sat down in the very back with flygon.I had a few glances and slid down in my seat hoping the teacher whould notice me.

Years
    Lucky wasn't all that experienced in double battles, and decided to state something more than obvious. She raised her hand, but didn't wait for the teacher to call on her.

"You use two Pokemon..."

~Ozy~

Years
    Hideaki plunked his head into his hands. "Strategy, I said, STRATEGY." he sighed. "Maybe I wasn't clear enough." I pointed at Lucky. "What would you do facing, say, and Alakazam and Hitmonlee?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon walked into the classroom. She found it to be nearly empty. She quietly sat down and awaited the start of the class.

The teacher was an old, balding man who had gone to seed. He seemed quite bitter. The first thing that came out of his mouth was "So, what maked you kids think you can be Gym Leaders?"

Corazon was shocked. She hugged Togetic close to her and shuddered. Grace mentally reassured her. It would all be worth it.

This particular class was spent with Mr. Hoss drilling them on why they should become a Gym Leader and what would make them special. As if this wasn't torture enough, he assigned them a 1 page essay on exactly that topic. Many of the students left the class in a daze. Corazon, on the other hand, left with a new sense of determination. She'd show this Mr. Hoss wrong if it was the last thing she ever did!

Next on her schedual: Advanced Battle Tactics! Maybe this class would help out her essay.....

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    The teacher looked over at me shortly after I sat.
    "And why are you late?"
    "Well... A Arcanine ate my shoes?"
    "well get new shoes then"
    "I will"
    The teacher went through the basics of male and female beeding and how they lay eggs.
    "Now after looking at the graph well find out how the wurmple lays eggs.
    The class watched as if they have never seen wurmples before.
    "I expect a 2 page report on the breed natures of pokemon 1,4,and 7 that is all"
    walking around it was odd why class ended early."lets go to lunch for now" I said to my pokeball

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back