• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shikon-chan/Moony-chan Fan Club (The crazy Billie Joe stalker)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Yes! i'll make you say it over and over until you forget and you'll.....remember agian. *blinks*.

Years
    LunaticSteven said:
    *huggles Shikon* how are you doing =3 ~ LunaticJohnny

I bet Johnny has a crush on you, Shikon =D ~ LunaticSteven
    Is that true Johnny? =3 Oh, and has anyone noticed the random~ness in my avvy? XD I'm good Steven! ^^ Man, you won't believe the topic we had to learn today. o.O;;; The stages and private body parts of women and men. >.<;;;;

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Is that true Johnny? =3 Oh, and has anyone noticed the random~ness in my avvy? XD I'm good Steven! ^^ Man, you won't believe the topic we had to learn today. o.O;;; The stages and private body parts of women and men. >.<;;;;
    it's true =3
    I didn't notice the randomness on your avvy xD
    The topic in school, I learnt that topic for two years in a row (5th and 6th) and seen movies about it XP but I was alright with it =D

Shikon, when I leave, I'm going to miss you *hugs tight*

Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Have I joined yet?. Well please let me :3

Stevo-Kun
    Sure Sevo. ^^ You're welcome to join anytime. :3 Johnny, you're leaving PC sweetie? ;-; I can't believed you watched more than one movie on that topic... XD I have to live through one on Monday. I just hope I won't die of embarassment. XD

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Sure Sevo. ^^ You're welcome to join anytime. :3 Johnny, you're leaving PC sweetie? ;-; I can't believed you watched more than one movie on that topic... XD I have to live through one on Monday. I just hope I won't die of embarassment. XD
    I'm going out of town, so I'll be back one day ^^ and I need to add you to my crush list =3

actually I saw the same movie twice xD

Back