• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shikon-chan/Moony-chan Fan Club (The crazy Billie Joe stalker)

Years
    Tiggie, unless you live in Surrey B.C, there's no real chance you could come. xD
    Sowwy though Tiggie, but that's how it is.
    Well, I'm getting a SCANNER. I can't wait to scan my Inuyasha fan pictures. ^^

Years
    My cellphone is my favourite. Darn it, my scanner function isn't working. I had to scan my computer for over an hour just to delete the viruses. Now I have to RE-INSTALL the whole printer/scanner/copier all over again. -_-;
    Once the re-installation is over, I'll scan some of my pictures. So far the copier works and I copied my Inuyasha fan arts. ^^

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello, People Of The Moony-Chan Fan Club!
    I Thought It Was High Time That I'd Get My Butt In Here & Ask Moony How She Was Doing.
    So How Are You Moony?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya..putting capitals at the start of every word must take some time ^^;
    Welcome to the club ^^

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
    Years
    Tig said:
    He could write headlines for newspapers, like CC XD

Huh?
    It's just because I can type fast.XD

[Oh btw, it's AKFP-- Name Changed..]
    [Tig, you never heard of the AKFP*, well ugh me?]
    [Oh well I created this club on my AKFP* account]
    [And I Don't Use Caps Lock alot! XD]

AKFP- Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet

Years
    I'm fine. OMG! Ashie is now Lanie. xD
    Ashie was the sweetie who made the clubbie for me. ^^
    Well, my party went great. The cake was good though. I got to eat Nemo's face on it. xD
    The last time when I went to my freidn's party, her piece of cake looked like Elmo was fingering her. xP

Years
    xD
    Tiggie, I am not a kiddie anymore. I'm a teenager, a very immature teenager. xD
    Today me and some kids are going to the movies from 5:00-7:30. So I won't be on until tomorrow. Well, today was weird. The guy I liked CONFESSED that he liked he liked me. >o<;;;;

Years
    I'd say Kairi BJ. She was really nice to me and all. Tiggie, Tiggie, Tiggie, that motto is good, and so true. xD
    I watched the movie Robots. It's super funny! ^o^
    I totally suggest that you guys try to watch it. It was funny when Fender looked like a girl and Piper is like, "Yay! My brother is now my new sister! And an ugly one at that." XDXDXD
    I'm great Ashie, except for this cold. I have a horrible headache, and I almost had a nose bleed. >.<

Back