• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The Shining Beauty" Elesa CLub

Beauty Elesa

Supermodel Gym Leader
Years
  • "The Shining Beauty" Elesa CLub

Welcome to the Elesa Fan club. Don't forget to pose for the camera. This is a Fan club for the greatest Gym Leader Elesa.

Rules:
    1. This club is about Elesa, so if your not talking about Elesa then your in the wrong club.
    2. No swearing, this is a family club
    3. No spamming, if you want to spam, join a spam club if one exists.
    4. Have fun because if you are not having fun then just leave.

Members:
    Owner:
    Beauty Elesa
    Members:
    Master of Memes

Andre

Name:
    Why do you want to join the club:
    Answer a question:

Questions:
    What attire of Elesa's do you like better B/W or B2/W2?
    What is your favourite Pokemon that Elesa uses including her PWT team?

Last edited:
    Years
  • BW2. The comforting color of black, her dazzling blue/yellow skirt, and her red shades make her look like majestic, yet flashy. My favorite gym leader. Powerfull too. Hopefully the PWT returns, I'd like 2 see her in 3d

Beauty Elesa

Supermodel Gym Leader
    Years
  • BW2. The comforting color of black, her dazzling blue/yellow skirt, and her red shades make her look like majestic, yet flashy. My favorite gym leader. Powerfull too. Hopefully the PWT returns, I'd like 2 see her in 3d

Welcome to the club. I do hope she does return in a future game, maybe with a new look.

Killua

she Is the only gym leader besise misty who was hard as hell
    i prefer BW.

Last edited:

Beauty Elesa

Supermodel Gym Leader
    Years
  • I did put a sign up sheet on the first post if you like to fill it out if you want to join the club please. Also the Valerie thing sounds interesting. Maybe they were friends or something.

Years
  • Emolga is my fav. I have some traits of Elesa, take away the beauty (not that i lack any) and behind my passion for terrible puns lies radiant beams of wisdom.

Killua

Emolga is so cute!!! like it is way better then pikachu

Back