• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Shinto Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yin

Almost Competitive Trainer
Years
  • Heya everyone.
    I was able to do the Shinto Ruins event with the Michina Arceus and got my Giratina and all.
    But now im wondering If I can do it again to get a Dialga.
    I found In 2 places online that if you used a different Arceus you could do the Event again.
    I took my TRU arceus out of my PC and Its all good but like..ummm..how the heck do i get back to the Shinto Ruins?

Can anybody tell me if its true you can do it once more and if it is how to return to shinto

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
  • i think you can only go there once, no matter how many arceus you have

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
  • Heya everyone.
    I was able to do the Shinto Ruins event with the Michina Arceus and got my Giratina and all.
    But now im wondering If I can do it again to get a Dialga.
    I found In 2 places online that if you used a different Arceus you could do the Event again.
    I took my TRU arceus out of my PC and Its all good but like..ummm..how the heck do i get back to the Shinto Ruins?

Can anybody tell me if its true you can do it once more and if it is how to return to shinto

You need a Hall of Origin Arceus if you want to go back :p

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Hmmm... I didn't think that you could do this event more than once, but I'll look it up. Maybe you can do it again if you have another TRU Arceus up your sleeve, but I'm still not very positive about it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hmmm... I didn't think that you could do this event more than once, but I'll look it up. Maybe you can do it again if you have another TRU Arceus up your sleeve, but I'm still not very positive about it.
    No need, as what has been mentioned above by yaminokame is pretty much what you'll be looking for.

You can ONLY go there ONCE no more. Once you do the event thats it either restart or trade to get the others.
    Wrong. The event can be done again. Once with the TRU Arceus and again with a Hall of Fame Arceus like mentioned above. So, you don't have to restart or trade if you have these two Arceus'.

Anyway, next time please use the HG/SS Help Thread for questions.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back