• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Silliest Thing You Ever Did In a Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Released a bagon because i miscalculated the IVs and thought they were terrible only to realize i had miscalculated 30 minutes later and it had perfect speed attack and hp IVs with a naughty nature.Shame yo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    in Sapphire Used My Master Ball On some random Pokémon Because I thought It Was Use less >-< The Ball Not The Pokemon so Now I Dont Have Kyogre -/^\-

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    in sapphire, i forgot to pick up the master ball in team aquas base, now its locked.
    in gold, i put a pikachu and electabuzz in the breeding center and i thought i'd get an electrachu. i was naive back then...

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Probably when I traded for a Mew in Silver and I restarted the game. My firend was pissed when he found out I lost his Mew lol.

ZeroM007

Master o' Missingno.
    Years
    Can't think of the silliest thing, but, I CAN think of the stupidest theings:
    1: Migrating only the Pokemon I wanted that DIDN'T have HM moves to Diamond, then restarting the game while those Legendaries with HM moves were lost, I clearly forgot about the move 'unlearner'(can't think of his name)
    2:leaving Mewtwo in the PC on Firered, 'nuf said(cuz it fled, wow, rhyme)

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    In pokemon gold I forgot to save before trying to catch suicune then I accidentally poisoned it with a sludge bomb and kileld it and then SAVED AFTER DEFEATING SUICUNE :(

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    In red, I put Mewtwo in my PC, forgot I put him there and thought I released him. :\
    In silver I didn't battle red for ages as he was too much like Ash and I dont like Ash. XD
    In crystal I threw about 20 ultra balls at a trainers pokemon thinking it was wild.

ximmortaldavex

looking for cookies.......
    Years
    Pokemon Blue: my friend told me that after beating the elite 4, if you talk to professor oak 100 times you'll get a Pikablu (lol soo naive back then)

Pokemon Silver: when the police ask you the name of your rival, i put down "??????????" as his name because thats what it says when you battle him o_O

Pokemon Sapphire: Didnt know there was a Masterball in the Hideout until after it sealed up *sob*

Pokemon Diamond: battery was running low on DS, so after i beat the elite 4 i went to save and the ds powered off while the "do not shut off game" message was displayed. (not fun starting over a game *sniffles*

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    In Yellow I spent about 3 hours trying to figure out how to make another 'follow around' pokemon.

In Sapphire I kept on trying to fly to a city, turned the game off, and turned it back on, then realized that I was trying to fly to the city I was already in (and I was at the poke center.)

Crystal went back in forth on the train between Saffron city and the other one, about 5 times, cause I kept on messing up with the arrow keys. =P

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    On Crystal, I had all three starters, Suicune, and a wicked-awesome Ampharos. I got mad at my so-called 'best friend' at the time, and to show her how much I did NOT need her pokemon, I deleted the file. >.<

Another dumb thing: I let my six-year-old cousin play my Ruby. She deleted my file and started a new one called 'SUGARBY'. She never let me start a new one, seeing as she shared my room at the time. By the time she got her own room, I had beat the E4 and I didn't want to restart.

Last edited:

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
    I (being bored at the time) started to relized that I had moved all my legendaries from sapphire to D/P. so then I thought I had all I needed but then forgeting that I was

1. fillthy rich in the game and I could send all of my full restores with out having to waste a single penny on it in Pearl.

2. had leftovers and all the good battle tower stuff in the bag.

3. had TMS that would be usefull and very hard to get in Pearl

4. the fact that I also had event Items in my bag.

so guess what? I erased my save file. I couldn't play it for days when I realized.

MightyMightyena

<== Shiny Mightyena Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    the silliest thing I ever did in pokemon:

FireRed: Sent Deoxsys and my Shiny Lugia to Emerald
    Emerald: Tried cloning them...I was not pleased with the results >:(

Then later in FireRed:
    1. Purposely lose to the Elite 4 several times to see if I could get into debt. (You don't, you just flat line at $0)
    2. Spend a ridiculous amount of time running around in circles looking for a pokemon that apparently wasnt in the region...
    3. Spend tons of money on UltraBalls and then throw them at the Unown, then catch some and leave them in the PC to never be used again...
    4. Tried beating the Elite 4 with a MagiKarp cus I was "bored"...*But Nothing Happened!*

Emerald:
    1. Blew the dust out of my AR and then used the walk through walls cheat...then proceeded to screw up the plot line by completing the Elite 4 with 7 badges by simply walking around the gaurds that check your badges.
    2. Using the All TM/HM cheat...it replaced all the key items with an infinate amount of TM's...so I couldnt dump them into the pc or do anything useful with them.

And just some fun I had with ruby sapphire and emerald....Kept restarting them and sending the Rayquaza's to FireRed. I soon ended up with 4 normal Ray's and 2 Shiny ones from Emerald (Shiny pokemon cheat haha). I then trained them up to lvl 90 and then battled my friend in 2v2 mode...sending the two shiny rayquazas out first...good times...good times :)

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I am so dumb sometimes. I accidentally ran away from Rayquaza in Emerald and had to start over. Sobz... I had all hoenn starters lvl 100
    Wow, can't believe this went unnoticed for so long. We have a one-month revival rule here in PC - posting in topics that haven't been posted in for over a month is against the rules. Hence why I'm putting a lock on this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back