• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] The Silver Samurai

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 21: Trip To Rainbows end​

Mentor gives the Rangers another day off. They are sitting in the living room still deciding what to do.

"How about we catch a flick?" Mia suggests.

"What about just hanging out at the mall?" Emily suggests.

"We could always go the beach again," Kevin suggests.

"What about going to Rainbow's End?" Mike suggests.

"Tracy, what do you think we should do today?" Jayden asks.

"To be honest, I don't care," Tracy answers.

The team decides to go to Rainbow's End considering their last trip so interrupted by the typhoon.

"So Tracy, are you and Antonio going to join us this time?" Mike asks.

"Yup," Tracy answers.

Antonio walks over to her. The others head for the door.

"What about your fear of heights?" he says.

"Hakuna Matata Tony, there are other things to do at an amusement park then ride the rides," Tracy says.

"Hey, you love birds going to join us?" Mike yells from the front door.

"Dang Mike the amusement park isn't going anywhere," Tracy yells back.

"I know, but they added a new ride today, "the tower of fear." I want to be the first in line to ride it." Mike yells.

"Why don't you go on ahead. We'll catch up with you in a bit." Tracy yells back.

Mike has no argument with her last statement and dashes out the door. Tracy and Antonio walk in the park. They spot the gang in front of 'the tower of fear'.

"Man we should have gotten here earlier," Mike whines when he sees the long line.

"Yeah, Mike you should have camped out in front of the park." Tracy jokes.

Tracy looks at the ride and her eyes widen in fear by the height of the ride. She quickly grabs a hold of his right wrist.

"Tracy, are you ok?" Jayden asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Tracy answers, as she tightens her grasp on Antonio's wrist.

"If you hold Antonio's wrist any tighter you might break it," Jayden says.

She slowly loosens her grasp and gives him an apologetic look. He gives her a look that tells her it was ok. They get in line. Antonio notices Tracy starting to act the same way she did before on the day we rode the ferris wheel at the pier carnival.

"You don't have to ride it if you don't want to." he reminds her.

"Yeah you can run back home crying to your mommy." the rider behind them says.

Tracy and Antonio quickly turn around. The other rider has wide purple eyes that are like two amethysts, fine, straight, night-black hair, is very short and has an overmuscled build. Antonio glance looks over at Tracy. He sees that she has a confident look in her eyes. Then he looks back at the other rider.

"What is your problem?" she snaps.

"I just want to weed the baby out of the line." the rider says.

"Obviously, your mom didn't teach the golden rule." She states confidently.

"No, she didn't." the rider says.

"Maybe she did, but you weren't listening when she told you." She says.

"Whatever, but I bet you are too scared to even ride this thing." The rider taunts.

"If I ride this thing will it shut you up?" She snaps.

The rider smiles an evil grin. Jayden hears the whole situation and turns around to say something.

"Tracy you don't have to prove anything to this jerk." he says.

"Yeah don't let him get under your skin," Antonio says to agree with my best friend.

"Listen, guys, I appreciate what you are doing, but I need to do this." She states confidently.

"Ok, if you're sure," Jayden say.

Antonio isn't too sure about how this is going to play out. Then the line starts to move, and they get to the front ten minutes later. They start to board the ride and Tracy happy that Antonio is sitting next to her. After they strap themselves in the ride attendant puts down the shoulder bars. Tracy feels her flight or fight instinct kick in. It is telling her just to get off the ride, but she decides that it was time to face her fear. A few seconds later the ride slowly begins to rise higher and higher.

Ok just don't look down. Tracy thought.

As the ride gets to the top, she hears a loud clack and the ride stops. A few minutes pass and they didn't drop down towards the ground.

"Guys, why aren't we going down really fast?" Tracy asks

"I'm sorry folks, but it seems we're experiencing some technical difficulties. We will have them fixed as soon as we can." The ride assistant says over a bullhorn.

"Great, we're doomed," Tracy says trying to keep herself from hyperventilating.

"Tracy, are you afraid of heights?" Jayden asks.

"NO Jayden I'm not afraid of heights. I'm terrified." She admits.

"That would explain your reaction earlier. Why didn't you say something?" He asks.

"I don't know. I guess just I didn't want to spoil your fun." She says.

"You wouldn't have spoiled our fun. Tracy, we're your friends. We would have understood if you just told us." He says.

"I know I'm sorry guys," Tracy says.

Everyone accepts her apology. Another ten minutes pass and They're still stuck 15 feet above the ground.

" Tracy, how are you holding up?" Kevin asks.

She is too busy holding on for dear life to the handlebars and trying to keep herself from having a panic attack to answers Kevin's question.

"She is choking the handle bars. She has stopped saying were all doomed. I'd say she is doing better." Antonio says answering for her.

Antonio tries to get her to look at him, but she is too scared that she would look down instead of looking over at him. He hated seeing her like this. He lets go of the handle bar and stretch his right arm out. (The good thing was the seats weren't spaced too far apart) He places his hand on her cheek. Tracy finds the strength to open her eyes and looks over at him. He can see the fear in her eyes. He notices a few tears begin to roll down her face. He quickly wipes them away.

"I know a way to make time pass a little faster," Antonio says.

"How?" she asks.

"We could sing a song or two." he answers.

"I don't know Antonio I never sang A Capella before." She says.

"Well there is a first time for everything right?" he says.

She nods. He takes his hand from her cheek. She slowly takes her left hand off the handlebar. He takes a hold of it and begin to sing together. After they finish the song, the ride slowly begins to go back down towards the ground. So they let go of each other's hand and put it back on the handlebar. When the ride reaches the ground, he hears a sigh of relief come from Tracy's mouth. They unbuckled themselves and removed the shoulder bars. They walk out. The ride assistant hands them back their stuff. Tracy is shaking slightly. Antonio walks her over to an open bench, and they sit down. Meanwhile, back at the ride, the jerk that was behind us is laughing so hard he can't breathe. Jayden couldn't take it anymore, so he walks over to him.

"You shouldn't be laughing. Anyone would be shaken up after being stuck up that high for as long as we were." Jayden says.

The jerk eventually stops laughing but still has a smirk on his face. Tracy gets up from the bench and walks over to him.

"Hey the little mouse is finally going to say something." the rider says.

"Last time I checked, a mouse still has feelings too. One more thing you are nothing but a big coward." Tracy says.

"What did you call me?" the rider says as he steps out of the line.

"I guess your mouth works faster than your ears huh." she says.

The rider walks towards Tracy and is a few inches taller than she is.

"What are you going to do. You are just a shrimp with an even smaller voice to boot." the rider taunts as he pushes her to the ground.

"Wow pushing me to the ground you are so tough. You still are nothing but a big coward." They say confidently as she gets back to her feet.

"I'm not a coward," the rider says.

"Yes you are because only cowards pick on someone smaller than themselves." she says.

The rider doesn't say a word. He just turns around and walks away in defeat.

"Well, that was impressive," Jayden says.

"Thanks, Jayden," she says.

Mike and the others head off to the roller coaster. Antonio and Tracy went in the other direction. Antonio buys her an ice cream cone. She is about to take a bite when she hears the sound of a baby crying. She turns around to see a mother trying to quiet her son. The mother has hooded brown eyes that are like two bronze coins, luxurious, straight, sand-colored hair, has a muscular build and tanned skin. Tracy sees the boy's balloon is stuck up in the tree.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, the balloon is too high. Mommy can't reach it." the mother says.

Tracy walks over to her and gives the baby my cone. The baby gratefully accepts the cone and starts to eat it.

"Thank you very much young lady." the mother says.

"You're welcome ma'am," Tracy says.

"I hope one day my son will be as thoughtful and generous as you." the mother says as she walks away.

Antonio walks over to Tracy and kisses her on the cheek.

"What was the for?" she asks.

"For just being you." he says.

He gives her a hug, and she looks up at him with a big smile on my face. The next thing they see is the bright light caused by a flash from a camera. The man hands Tracy the picture and goes off in another direction. She puts the picture in her pocket. They headed to the game area. One of the game stalls had an acoustic guitar as a prize. The guitar has a rainbow painted on the top half of the body and butterflies paint on the bottom half. The game is knocking down the milk bottles. Tracy knew that game is impossible to win. Antonio pays the fee to play the game. The man gives Antonio three baseballs.

"Good luck son," the man says.

"I don't need luck," Antonio says.

Antonio throws the first ball. The ball hits the first stack of milk bottles, and they fall to the ground instantly. He throws the second ball, and the same thing happens. He throws the last baseball, and the last stack of milk bottles falls to the ground.

"Antonio I had no idea you could do that." Tracy says.

"The truth is, I played a little baseball as a kid." Antonio admits.

The man hands Antonio the prize. He gives the guitar to her. They leave to meet up with the others after he played a few more games. Back at the entrance, the rest of the gang is waiting for us. Jayden sees them walk up.

"Hey, Tracy how did you get that guitar?" Jayden asks.

"Take a wild guess" she answers.

"Antonio won it for you." he says.

"Yup," she says.

"Man this was a lot better than our last trip." Mike says.

"You said it, Mike," Emily says.

They start to walk back home. They stop at the pier to watch the sunset. Tracy notices Kevin and Mia are holding hands. Mike and Emily are doing the same. Tracy smiles because she had a feeling that they will hook up eventually. As the sun sinks below the horizon, she looks to her left to see Kevin kiss Mia and Mike kiss Emily. Antonio leans in and kisses her.

The day might not have started out great but it ended perfectly for everyone. Tracy thought.

After they all pull away from their dates, Tracy couldn't help feeling sorry for Jayden. She knew that he felt like a third wheel for some reason. She decided that he needed to find someone who can make him feel happy too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 22: Tracy's Sealing Symbol revealed​

The team is in the middle of their morning training session. Jayden is sparing with Tracy. Tracy is amazed that she's able to keep up with him. Jayden is about to knock her sword from her hands. Tracy dodged his last move. She makes her move and knocks the sword from Jayden's hands. Then she knocks him to the ground. The rest of the team gasps in shock. Tracy walks over to Jayden.

"Sorry Jayden. Are you okay?" she asks as she helps Jayden to his feet.

"You don't need to apologize. I'm all right," he tells her.

Antonio walks over to them.

"Tracy you were incredible." Antonio compliments.

"Thanks, Antonio." She says.

"Tracy, if you have the confidence and the strength to beat Jayden in training why can't you use the penguin disk in battle?" Mike asks.

"I don't know, Mike. I guess I'm afraid of what might happen if I use it again." She answers.

"Come on Tracy, what happened the last time you used the disk wasn't your fault." Emily reminds her.

"Yes, it was. If I didn't let my emotions get the best of me, everything would have turned out differently." Tracy snaps.

"Come on Tracy, the way you talk it's like you still haven't forgiven yourself for what happened," Kevin says.

"Yes I have but..." Tracy says.

"But?" Kevin asks.

"I just can't use it. Ok, so can you just get off my back?" she snaps as she gave Antonio her sword.

Then she runs back into the house. Jayden calls for her to come back.

"Great going Kevin, you are walking on thin ice with Tracy now," Mia says, slapping him on the arm.

Jayden tells the others to keep working. He will check on Tracy after they finished.

Antonio and Jayden are walking to Tracy's room.

"Any idea what's wrong with your girlfriend today?" Jayden asks.

"Sorry Jay, I have no idea," Antonio answers.

They arrive, and Jayden knocks on the door. He didn't get a response; He slowly open the door, and they see Tracy fast asleep on the bed.

"So do you want to wake her up, Antonio? Or do you want to me do the honors?" Jayden asks.

"Go ahead Jay; I'll let you wake her up this time." He answers.

Jayden walks over to the bed. He gently shakes Tracy to wake her up.

"It's a snow day, five more minutes." she mumbles.

Jayden hears a muffled laugh escape from Antonio's mouth. He sees the teddy bear on Tracy's dresser that she told everyone not to touch. He walks over to the dresser and is about to press his fingertip on the top of the bear's head.

"Don't touch my bear," Tracy snaps.

Jayden turns around to see Tracy sitting up on the bed. She is giving him the evil eye.

"What's up?" She asks.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay," Jayden answers.

"Jayden, don't you mean we? And I appreciate the concern, but I'm fine really." She says, noticing Antonio is in the room too.

"Come on, Tracy I know you're lying. Can you, at least, tell us the real reason you won't use the disk?" Antonio says.

"You sure, you want to know?" She asks.

"Yes," Antonio answers.

"You positive that you want to know why I don't want to use the disk." She says.

"Yes Tracy, we do. Now can you please stop stalling and just tell us." Jayden says.

Antonio can tell that Tracy is nervous about telling us. He walks over to the bed and sits down next to her. He puts a hand on her shoulder. She looks over at him and sees the reassuring look in his eyes. She takes a deep breath and starts to tell them the real reason behind her hesitation in using the penguin disk.

Tracy finishes telling us everything behind her hesitation a few minutes later. Jayden can tell she feels better now that she has gotten that off her chest. The gap sensor sounds. They rush out to the living room.

"The nighlok is at the edge of the northern woods," Ji says.

"Okay Rangers, we have a nighlok to fight. Let's go." Jayden say.

"Well hello, again Rangers. You remember me don't you?" The nighlok says.

"Well, I try not to," Tracy says in a sarcastic tone.

"Well silver ranger let's see if I can get you to hurt one of your fellow Rangers again." the nighlok taunts.

"Nice try nighlok. I'm not going to let you get under my skin again." Tracy says confidently.

"We'll see Ranger. Moogers attack!" the nighlok shouts.

Moogers come out from several different gaps then charge towards the Rangers. The Rangers quickly destroy them using their spin sword attacks. The nighlok is about to call for some more moogers. Tracy knows what she needs to do. She takes out her samuraizer and draws her family's sealing symbol. She activates it using as much symbol power as possible.

"Wait why didn't the moogers show up?" Mike asks.

"Yeah, Tracy what was that symbol you just used?" Kevin asks.

"Guys, I'll answer your questions later. Can we just get back to fighting the nighlok now?" Tracy says.

"Yeah Tracy's right Amigos," Antonio says.

"You may have stopped the moogers from coming to my aid. You Rangers will never be able to defeat me," the nighlok says.

"Never say never nighlok," Tracy says.

She slashes the nighlok with her sword. The nighlok blocks her sword. The nighlok is about to slash its claw across her chest. Before the attack hits her, Antonio uses his Barracuda blade to block the attack. She thanks him.

"Mind if I borrow this," Tracy says taking the lightzord from Antonio's hand.

"How is that lantern going to hurt me?" The nighlok asks.

"Like this, battle disk shatter shot," Tracy says.

She hits the lightzord. Several disks fly out of the lightzord and hit the nighlok injuring it. "Nice work, Tracy," Antonio says. Jayden and the others run up to her.

"Tracy, how about you finish this one," Jayden says as he takes out the black box and hands it to her.

"The black box. But Jayden I can't use this. My symbol power isn't programmed into it." Tracy says.

"It is," Jayden says.

"Jayden you are just pulling my leg?" Tracy asks.

"No, Tracy. Jayden is telling the truth. He asked me to program your powers into it a few days ago." Antonio says.

"Do you think I'm ready for this?" Tracy asks.

"Yes, I do," Jayden says.

Tracy takes a deep breath. Then she presses the button on the top of the black box. She stands tall in super samurai mode. The nighlok doesn't look too happy to see the super silver ranger standing in front of him.

"You'll still never defeat me silver ranger. Even with those new powers." The nighlok says.

"I will defeat you nighlok. Super spin sword," Tracy shouts.

Tracy places her disk in the black box and uses the super frostbite attack to destroy the nighlok.

"Tracy that was awesome," Antonio says.

"Don't celebrate yet Antonio we still have to deal with the mega monster." Jayden reminds him.

Jayden tells Tracy to use the ultimate samurai combination disk so they can form the Samurai gigazord. The seven Rangers stand in the megazord cockpit.

"You Rangers are going down." The nighlok shouts.

"Keep dreaming nighlok, Leopard zord hail storm," Tracy says.

After Tracy does this, the cockpit starts to spin around her.

"Tracy, are you okay?" Antonio asks.

"Yeah, Antonio I'm fine now let's finish this," Tracy says as she shakes off the dizziness.

The Rangers use their symbol power to activate the final strike.

"Ultimate Samurai strike!" the Rangers say together, slashing their mega blades in the air.

A few seconds later the nighlok fell to the ground and explodes.

"Samurai Rangers, Victory is ours," Jayden says.

After Tracy hears those words echo through the cockpit. She faints from exhaustion. The Rangers hear a thump as Tracy's body hits the floor. Antonio goes to her aid.

"Tracy, wake up. We won." Antonio says to wake her up.

"Relax buddy; Tracy is just wore out from the long battle," Jayden says

The Rangers are walking back to the Shiba house. Antonio is carrying Tracy on his back.

"Tracy must have used a lot of her symbol power when she used that symbol earlier," Emily says.

"Hey, Jayden didn't that symbol she used looked like a sealing symbol?" Kevin asks.

Yeah, it did. I wonder why she didn't tell us about it.Jayden thought

The Rangers are sitting in the living room. The map is unrolled on the table. It shows where the last battle is waged. Several small ice symbols are on the map where the gaps are.

That confirms the symbol she used was a sealing symbol. Jayden thinks.

"Tracy you really should be resting," Emily says.

"Don't worry Emily I'm fine," Tracy says.

"Here's a good question. Tracy, why did you keep the symbol a secret from us?" Kevin asks.

"I never meant to keep it a secret - honest. I didn't know how to tell you, and I wasn't sure how you were going to react," she says looking down at the floor.

Jayden walks over to her and places a hand on her shoulder. She looks up at him.

"Tracy, we're not mad, " Jayden says.

"This is great," Mike says.

"What do you mean Mike?" Tracy asks.

"All you need to do is use your sealing symbol to seal all the gaps in the city, and we can all go back home sooner," Mike answers happily.

"That's true Mike. I can't wait to get back to get back training for Olympics." Kevin adds.

"I'll get to see my sister." Emily rings in.

"That is exactly the type of reaction I was expecting. I knew I shouldn't have used it in the first place." Tracy says.

She quickly gets to her feet. She starts to feel dizzy and fall towards the floor a few seconds later. Antonio runs over and catches her before she hits the floor.

"Tracy," Antonio shouts

"Relax Antonio, I'm fine. I just lost it for a sec that's all." Tracy says.

Antonio sits down in the chair. She sets her down in his lap.

"Tracy I think we should finish this after you get some rest," Jayden says.

"Tracy, I hate to say this but, Jayden's has a point you are exhausted," Antonio says.

"I'll rest later I promise." she tells him.

"Mike your idea is good but, I think there is one flaw in it," Antonio says.

"What do you mean Antonio?" Mike asks.

"You can see how much symbol power was needed just sealing up a few gaps and how drained Tracy is. I don't even want to see what would happen if she were to go through with the plan." Antonio says with deep concern in his voice.

"Antonio that is the reason my great grandpa..." Tracy tries to finish her statement but, she falls asleep.

"Antonio what was this about her great grandpa?" Mike asks.

Antonio looks down at his girlfriend fast asleep with her head on his chest. He gently slides Tracy's glasses off her face and puts them in his jacket pocket. He remembers that she told him on the day they both meet him if the team ever asked about him he could tell them if she ever used the symbol in battle before she told the team about it. He runs his fingers through her hair. Then he looks up at the group and takes a deep breath. He begins to tell the team about their trip to the tengen gate. After he finishes telling everyone the story, the room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

"Wow, it sounds like Tracy's great grandpa has put his complete faith in her to master the symbol." Mike says finally breaking the silence.

"Why did she get so upset when we mentioned heading back home?" Emily asks.

"She told me that we're the first group of close friends she has ever had." Antonio answers.

"Didn't she have a group of friends from school?" Mike asks.

"She told me that she had friends in school, but they were just that school friends." He says.

"What do you mean buddy?" Jayden asks.

"She only hung out with them at school. They never asked her to hang out after school." He says.

"Didn't her high school have any clubs?" Kevin asks.

"Yes, only a few like national honors society, drama, or student council." He answers.

"Why didn't she join?" Kevin asks.

Antonio just gave him an 'I don't know' shrug.

"What about her best friend, Ashley? Did they grow up in the same neighborhood?" Mia asks.

"They did until Ashley had to move away before they started high school." Antonio says.

"I bet Tracy missed Ashley when she moved away." Mia says.

"Tracy told me that Ashley was more than a best friend. She was like a sister to her." He says.

Mike is curious about why Tracy told me all these things about her life but not them. Antonio told him that she figured that we didn't want to hear her sad life story. Jayden walks over to Antonio. He tells him that he should take Tracy to her room so she can rest in her bed.

"I don't think Tracy would agree with you Jayden." Mike says.

"What do you mean Mike?" Jayden asks.

Mike tells him that Tracy is comfortable right where she is since she has a huge smile on her face and her eyes are fluttering like she having a good dream. Jayden tells the team to leave so she could get some rest. The team quietly tiptoes out of the room.

Antonio slowly moves down onto the floor (and try not to wake Tracy up) so she can get into a more comfortable position. She slowly stretches her legs out and repositions her head on his chest. A couple of hours later he looks down at her and watch as she slowly open her eyes.

"Hey, guapo so how long was I out?" She asks with a smile.

"Only a couple of hours darling so I guess that I make a good pillow?" Antonio answers.

She nods. they get to their feet, and she wipes the sleep from her eyes.

She turns around and has a confused look on her face. She distinctly remembers falling asleep with her glasses on her face.

"Antonio where are my glasses?" she asks.

He takes them out of his jacket pocket and put them back on her face.

"Never mind I found them." She jokes.

"Have I ever told you that you look even more beautiful without your glasses?" Antonio says.

"Aw thanks, Tony that's really sweet." She says as she kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey don't I get the other kind of kiss?" he asks.

"You're so adorable when you act like that." She says.

"I know." he says.

He cups her cheeks in his hands and lean in. Their lips press against each other. They share a gentle but passionate kiss. Tracy wraps her arm around his neck and he did the same causing the kiss to become even more passionate. After few seconds, they back away to get some air. They are about to kiss again, but they hear Jayden clearing his throat.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to break up your romantic moment." Jayden apologizes.

"It's okay." Tracy says.

"Tracy, I guess that you're feeling better?" he asks.

"Yes, much better." She answers.

Then Mike enters the room.

"Well it looks like sleeping beauty is awake." Mike jokes.

"Mike that joke wasn't funny when I was five and it's not funny now." She says.

"Did you wake on the wrong side of Antonio's chest or something?" Mike asks/jokes.

"Ha, Ha, No." Tracy says.

"All jokes aside JI said that dinner should be ready soon." Jayden says.

"Cool, I'm starving," Mike says.

"Mike when are you not starving?" Tracy asks.

Mike doesn't say a word. A few seconds later JI calls everyone to the kitchen.

They walk into the kitchen and sit around the table.

"What are those things?" Mike asks noticing the empanadas.

"They're empanadas Mike" Tracy answers.

"What inside them?" Mike asks.

"Why don't you try one and find out." She says.

She passes the plate to Mike, and he takes one. Then the turkey and all the fixings are passed around the table.

"Can we go around the table and tell everyone what we are thankful for?" Emily asks.

"That's a great idea Em," Jayden says.

Emily goes first. She is thankful for her new family here at the Shiba house. Mike his friends, Kevin his family, Mia the food JI worked so hard to prepare. Antonio is thankful for his new girlfriend, Jayden that he is so fourteenth to lead such an amazing team against Master Xandred, and Ji that he gets the chance to watch us grow as a team over the year. I really couldn't think of anything that I thankful for that the others haven't already said.

"Tracy, aren't you going to say anything?" Jayden asks.

"I mean you guys already said everything I was going to say. Well except for you, mentor, and Antonio anyway." Tracy says.

"Gotcha ya," Jayden says.

"Why do you look so sad?" Antonio asks.

"It's nothing I don't want to ruin this Hallmark moment." She says.

"Tracy, we all know you're a bad liar and second of all we're your friends." Antonio reminds her.

"I know Antonio. I was just thinking about Zechariah." She says.

"Who's that?" Mike asks.

"My cousin. He is stationed overseas." She answers.

"Why didn't you mention him before?" Mike asks.

"Because there wasn't much I could say about him. Don't get me wrong, I am proud of him for what he is doing but..." Tracy says as she tries her best to hold back the tears.

"You miss him," Antonio says completing my statement.

Tracy nods. Then she feels her pocket vibrate. She reaches into her pocket and take out her phone. She looks down at it and see her cousin's pic on the screen.

"Guys I'm sorry, but I need to take this," Tracy says.

"Right now can't you just let it go to voice mail?" Mike asks.

"I'm sorry I can't. It's really important," she answers.

Tracy excuses herself from the table. She walks out into the living room.

"Hey Zechariah," Tracy says.

"Hey cuz, Happy Thanksgiving," Zechariah says.

"You too cuz I miss you so much."

"I know." He says

"When are you coming home?"

"Soon." He replies.

"You said that last time. When is soon?"

"Maybe next week or next month I'm not too positive." He answers.

"Okay."

The conversation goes on for five more minutes before they have to hang up.

"I love you Cuz," Tracy says.

"I love you too." He says.

They hang up and Tracy heads back to the kitchen. She sits down and scoot her chair back in.

"I'm sorry if I was rude, but I only get five to ten minutes a couple of times a month to talk to him." Tracy says.

"It's okay; we're not mad." Mia says.

They eat Thanksgiving dinner together. After everyone finishes eating dinner, Ji serves us dessert. Antonio and Tracy go out to back garden to eat their pie.

They sit down on the bench and start to feed each other bites of pie. After they finish our pie and set their plates on the ground under the bench, she looks up at Antonio. He is laughing a little.

"Antonio what's so funny?" Tracy asks.

"Sorry sweetie but you have a whip cream mustache." He answers.

"I can blame that on you because you asked mentor to put extra whip cream on your pie." She reminds him.

"I know sweetie." He says.

He slowly regains his composure a few seconds later. Tracy is about to use the back of her sleeve to wipe the whipped cream off her lip. Antonio takes hold of her right hand and pulls her close. Their lips brush against each others. A few seconds later they push away. They just smile at each other.

"Happy Thanksgiving Tony," Tracy says.

"Happy Thanksgiving my little angelfish," Antonio says.

They kissed again as the sun slowly starts to set. After their second kiss ends, they get up from the bench. They pick the plates up off the ground and walk back into the house. They go into the kitchen and put their plates in the sink. They walk to Tracy's room and stand in front of the door.

"Antonio, thanks for everything you said earlier after the battle." Tracy says.

"No problem sweetie," He says.

He kissed her goodnight and went to his room. Tracy walks into her room, change into her pj's, and goes to bed thankful for having the best boyfriend ever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 23: Another New Ranger​

Tracy in her room. She is wearing my training gear. The other day she found the friendship bracelet Ashley made for her in Kindergarten. She put it on for good luck. She heads outside for the usual morning training session.

"Hey," Antonio greets.

"Hey," Tracy says.

"Tracy I think you should spar with Kevin today," Jayden says

"I don't know Jayden," Kevin says.

"Kevin I know the real reason you don't want to spar with me," Tracy says.

"What's that?" He asks.

"You just don't want to lose to a girl." She answers.

The team exclaims in shock.

"Tracy, you feeling okay this morning?" Antonio asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Tracy says,

"Because you are acting like you're a little too confident in yourself." He answers.

"Haven't I always been this confident in my abilities before?" She asks.

"Not at first, Where is this sudden burst of confidence coming from anyway?" he asks.

"I'll explain later. So, Kevin, are we going to spar or what?" She says.

Kevin nods and hands her a sword. They walk to the sparing area and start to spar. Their swords bang together as they block the others attacks. Kevin swings his sword at Tracy's feet and she does a back flip. She launches a counter attack, knock the sword from his hands and swing at his feet. He dodges and picks his sword off the ground. The match goes on for a few more minutes. Before Tracy finally managed to knock him to the ground. She walks over to Kevin and helps him back to his feet.

"Kevin, you ok?" Tracy asks.

"Yeah, I guess you have gotten really good with the sword." he says.

"Was that a compliment?" Tracy asks.

"Yes," He replies.

"Thanks, did I really beat you or did you let me win?" She asks.

"Tracy, I didn't let you win. You beat me fair and square." Kevin answers.

"So, this means I beat Mr. Samurai code." She says with a smile on her face.

"Tracy, you're not going to do some crazy victory dance are you?" Antonio asks.

"Come on Antonio, I would never do something so childish. I'm not a five-year-old." She replies.

Antonio can tell she was thinking about it. Mike tells Tracy that her phone is playing 'True Friend' for the past ten minutes.

"Thanks, Mike, I'll be there in a sec," Tracy says.

Mike tosses the phone towards her. He tosses it a little too hard and it goes over her head. Tracy leaps as high as she can. She catches the phone in her left hand but lands in the bushes. Trac can hear my best friend's voice coming through the speaker on the phone.

"Tracy, what happened?" Ashley asks.

"My new friend Mike mistook my phone for a football. I landed in the bushes while making the save." Tracy answers.

"Is the phone ok?" she asks.

"Yes, and I'm ok too - thanks for asking," I tell her sarcastically.

"Sorry miss sarcasm, any who I was hoping that I could come and visit." She replies.

"That it isn't a very good idea."

"Why not?" she asks.

"Ashley, it's kind of hard to explain."

"Tracy, we promised that we would never keep secrets from each other." She reminds her.

"I know ash tree but..."

"Don't ash tree me, the real reason you won't tell me is that you don't trust me." she snaps.

"Ashley, I do trust you honest."

"Prove it and tell the secret," Ashley begs.

"Ashley, I'm sorry I just can't tell you."

"Well, I guess we are no longer friends," Ashley says.

"Ashley please don't..." Tracy whispers.

A few seconds later the dial tone sounds.

"Hang up," Tracy says completing her statement.

She says a few swear words in Spanish and puts her phone back into her pocket. Then she gets out of the bush, dusts herself off and walks back over to the takes a few pieces of the bush out of her hair

"Tracy, are you ok?" Mike asks.

"Yes I'm fine, and Mike, my phone isn't a football." She snaps.

"Sorry about that. That was a great catch, though." Mike says.

Tracy rolls her eyes at Mike's statement.

"Who called?" Antonio asks.

"Ashley," She answers.

"What did she want?" Kevin asks.

"She wanted to come visit." She answers.

"You told her that she couldn't, right? "You didn't tell her you're a ranger did you?" Kevin asks.

"I haven't told her that I'm a ranger, but I wish that I could." She answers.

"You know you can't do that. You have to keep it a secret from her in order to keep her safe." Jayden reminds her.

"I know that Jayden, but she is my best friend. I hate keeping secrets from her. We promised that we wouldn't keep secrets from each other." She tells him.

Tracy starts to play with the bracelet on her right wrist.

"What kind of bracelet is that anyway? It looks like it was made by a five-year-old." Mike says.

"It's the friendship bracelet Ashley gave to me in Kindergarten, which means it was made by a five-year-old," Tracy says.

"Wow, it's still in one piece after all this time," Mike states.

"Yeah, that's because when she gave it to me it was too big and I kept it in a little box in the bottom of my jewelry box." She tells him.

"It fits like a glove now," Mike says.

"Yeah I guess I have changed a little bit over the years. Now I'm keeping secrets from my best friend. I don't blame her if she hates my guts." She says in a sad tone.

"Tracy, don't you think you're overreacting just a bit?" Antonio asks.

"No, Antonio I'm not overreacting. She yelled at me then hung up the phone. I think that means she hates me." She answers.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't hate you. She is just upset." Antonio reminds her.

"I know, but I don't like it when she is mad at me." She says.

"No one likes it when someone they care about is mad at them," Antonio says.

He gives her a soft hug. Meanwhile at Ashley's uncles Mateo's house deep in the western woods. Ashley tosses her phone onto the couch. Mateo hears his niece let out a frustrated grunt.

"Everything ok sweetie?" Mateo asks his niece.

"No, my best friend is keeping a secret from me," Ashley answers.

"Well, you can't really be mad at her. She might have a good reason for keeping the secret from you." He reminds her.

"True, but I really wish she would tell me." She says.

"Technically Ashley, you've been keeping a big secret from her as well." He says.

"I know Uncle Mateo, but you made me promise not to tell anyone that you've been training me to be a samurai." She says.

"I know Ash, but I think it's time that you tell your best friend what's going on. I would hate for you two to end your friendship all because of the samurai code of silence." He says.

Ashley goes over to her uncle and gives him a big hug.

"Thanks Uncle Mateo you're the best." She says with a smile.

"You're welcome, now go and talk to your best friend." He tells her.

Ashley release her uncle from her hug. He hands his niece a samuraizer and the Owl folding zord. Then she turns around and heads for the door. Back at the Shiba house the gap sensor goes off. JI tells the rangers that the nighlok is downtown at city hall. Antonio lets Tracy go from his hug.

"Tracy, if you're not up to this it is ok if you stay here." Antonio tells her.

Tracy tells him that she was going. She doesn't want to let everyone down. So the team morphs and runs off to city hall. When the rangers arrive at city hall they see another samurai ranger helping the people to safety.

"Wow., There is a white ranger now?" Mike asks.

"Looks like it Mike. The better question would be is who is the white ranger?" Kevin asks.

"We'll worry about our new ranger later. Right. Now let's deal with the nighlok." Jayden says.

The rangers agree with their leader and charge in towards the nighlok.
    Ten minutes later the nighlok dries out and sneaks back through a gap. Then the other samurai rangers run up to the white ranger.

"Who are you?" Kevin asks.

"I'm a samurai ranger like you." the white ranger answers.

"We can see that but who are you under the helmet?" Tracy asks.

The white ranger demorphs. The rangers see a girl. She has beady midnight black eyes, silky, straight, neck-length hair is the color of an overcast sky, an hourglass build, and ruddy skin. She stands in silence.

"Wait a sec, Ashley?" Tracy asks.

"How do you know my name?" the girl asks in shock.

"Come on how could I forget the name of my best friend," Tracy answers.

"Hold the phone, Tracy is that you?" the girl asks.

"Yup," Tracy answers.

Tracy demorphed too and stand in front of her best friend in silence still trying to figure out what exactly is happening. Then Ashley runs up to Tracy and gives her a bear hug.

"Ash-Tree it's good to see you too. Why are you squeezing the air out of my lungs? I thought you hate my guts." Tracy says as she gasps for air.

"T-dawg you're my best friend and you're really hard to stay mad at anyway," Ashley replies as she squeezes her even tighter.

"Point taken but can you do be a huge favor?" Tracy asks.

"Sure T-dawg what is it?" She answers.

"Could you possibility loosen your hug up a bit. I kind of need to breathe at some point here." Tracy says.

"Sorry about that." She apologizes as she releases Tracy from her hug.

"Would like to meet the other samurai rangers?" Tracy asks.

"I'd like that," Ashley says with a smile.

Tracy turns around to face her fellow rangers. She nods to them and they all demorph.

"Ashley, this is Jayden, Kevin, Mike, Emily, Mia, and Antonio," Tracy says.

They all said hi and shake her hand. Jayden is the last one to shake her hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Ashley," Jayden says offering his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." She says.

"Tracy is she ok?" Jayden asks as he notices that Ashley is still shaking his hand.

"Yeah she's fine Jay, her brain just went into crush land that's all," Tracy answers.

Tracy takes a deep breath and whistles like a robin loudly into her ear.

"Jeez, what was that for?" She snaps.

"One, I wanted to bring you back to earth. Second I thought you would like to know that you can stop shaking Jayden's hands now." Tracy says.

She apologizes to him.

"Anyway, Tracy I think we would talk more at the Shiba house," Jayden says.

"Good idea Jay," Antonio says.

Antonio walks up to me and pulls me aside to talk in private.

"So, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asks.

"If you mean the fact my best friend is crushing on your best friend," Tracy answers.

"That's it," He says.

"Hey, are you two coming or what?" Mike asks.

"Yup," They state together.

Antonio and Tracy walk back to meet up with the group and the group heads back to the Shiba house. The eight rangers are sitting in the living room.

"Tracy, why didn't you tell us that Ashley was a ranger?" Kevin asks.

"In my defense I didn't even know I just found out the same way you did," Tracy answers.

"So I guess we both had a ranger secret huh?" Ashley asks.

"Yeah I guess so, but I really wanted to tell you Ashley honest," Tracy says in an ashamed tone.

Ashley walks over to her best friend and places her hand on Tracy's shoulder.

"I know you did and I wanted to tell you that same thing too, "Ashley tells her.

"Really?" Tracy asks.

"Yeah, but I couldn't because of the..." Ashley says.

"Samurai code of silence." The girls said together.

Then they chuckle.

"We're still a team right," Tracy says.

"The best team ever that no one can ever break us up," Ashley says.

"You got that right," Tracy says.

The girls did their secret handshake they made up in second grade.

"Now that you two got that out of the way, Ashley can you please tell us how you became a samurai," Jayden says.

Ashley nods and tells the team her samurai origin story.

"So, your uncle Mateo was a samurai?" Tracy asks.

"Yup," Ashley answers.

"From what I saw on the battlefield he was a really great fighter," Kevin says.

She thanks him for the compliment.

"I just have one more question," Mike says.

"What is it Mike?" the girls answered in unison.

"When did you two become friends?" he asks.

"We became friends on our first day of daycare." The girls answer.

"Are you two always going to do that?" Kevin asks.

"Do what?" the girls ask.

"The whole talking at the same time thing. It's starting to get a little annoying." Kevin answers.

"Sorry Kevin, a force of habit." The girls say.

A few questions later the girls stop talking at the same time.

"I'm curious, do you guys have any embarrassing story about each other?" Antonio asks.

"Well, there was this one time when Tracy was six and she..." Ashley says.

Tracy quickly covers her friend's mouth with her hand.

"They really don't want to hear about that," Tracy says laughing awkwardly.

Ashley licks her friend's hand, and a look of disgust appears on Tracy's face.

"Man Ash-tree Did you have to lick my hand? You've haven't changed one bit your the same gross person you were when we were kids. I mean gross in a good way." Tracy says as she wiped her friend's saliva back onto her shirt.

"Well neither have you T-dwag you just as funny as I remember, but can I tell them this story, please." She begs.

"If I let you them that story. You'll have to let me tell them about that time we went to the beach when we were 12 and what happened with the huge hermit crab." Tracy threatens.

"I have to hear this," Mike says.

"Hey, you promised that you would never tell anyone about that." She reminds her.

"Well, you promised me the same thing about that story you're about to tell them," Tracy tells her.

"Touché," Ashley says.

"Can we hear those stories, please?" Mike asks.

"Sorry, Mike, we promised each other that we would keep those stories between us," Ashley says.

"Aw man, I really wanted to know what happened," Mike whines.

"Our friendship code right ash-tree?" Tracy asks.

"Right T-dawg," Ashley says.

Jayden can tell that the girls really had a strong bond - of trust and loyalty between them.

"What exactly is contained in your friendship code." Kevin asks.

"The code says that they promised to always have each others back, to be honest with each other, to keep each other's secrets, and to never keep secrets from each other." Tracy says.

"Aren't the last to parts of your friendship code sort of the same thing?" Mike asks.

Tracy tries to explain it to him. Then the gap sensor goes off again. Ji tells the team that the nighlok is at the park at harbor village. The eight samurai jog out of the room to face the nighlok again. After the battle the rangers are about to start a game a shoot and ladders with their zords.

"Hey Ashley, wanna play?" Tracy asks her best friend.

"No way, you'll probably just cheat again like when we played slap jack when we were kids." Ashley answers.

"I never cheated." Tracy says.

"Yes you did, You always made me laugh." Ashley says.

"How is that considered cheating?" Tracy asks.

"I don't know, but in some rule book somewhere it's considered cheating." Ashley answers.

"Whatever you say ash-tree. So, you playing or not?" Tracy asks again.

Ashley nods and joins the group.

"Having another ranger around is sure going to help in saving the city." Jayden says.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 24: Another Ranger couple​

The rangers have to practice inside this morning because it is raining. The rangers are standing outside the dojo watching Tracy and Ashley practicing together. They watch the girls moved together in one fluid motion like they are joined at the hip.

"Wow, they do make a good team," Kevin says.

"I wonder how well they fight together," Mike says.

"There is one way to find out. Hey Tracy, Ashley, how does a sparring match sound to you guys?" Jayden asks as he walks in the room.

The girls turn around to face him.

"Do you mean we spar each other or as a team?" Tracy asks.

"I was thinking as a team," Jayden answers.

"Sounds like fun but who are we going to spar against?" Ashley asks.

"I was thinking Antonio and I," Jayden answers.

"I don't know," Ashley says.

"Come on Ash-tree I know the real reason you think this is a bad idea," Tracy says.

"Really?" Ashley asks her friend.

"Yeah you just don't want to spar your crush," Tracy answers.

"That's not the reason." Ashley snaps as she starts to blush slightly.

"Then why are you starting to turn into the red ranger?" Tracy asks.

"Can we just drop it and get back to work." she says.

"Good idea," Jayden says.

Antonio walks into the room. Then he hands Antonio a sword and they go into the middle of the room. Then the four get into their ready stance and a few seconds later the match starts. The boys launch the first attack. The girls dodge with grace and launch a counter attack.

The boys block the girls attack. A few seconds later the girls wink at each other. Tracy backs away and Ashley swings her sword at Jayden's feet. Jayden does a back flip. Tracy flips to the side and, as he lands, Tracy is standing right in front of him. She hits him in the back of his legs with her sword knocking him to the ground. Jayden looks up at her and sets his sword down in defeat. Ashley makes Antonio do the same thing with some of the moves her Uncle Mateo taught her. Tracy helps Jayden to his feet and Ashley helps Antonio.

"Wow, you guys do make a great team." Antonio compliments.

The girls thank him. They all go their swords away. Antonio takes a hold of Tracy's right hand and quietly leads her out of the room.

"Antonio, what are you doing?"Tracy asks.

"Just watch." He answers.

Back in the dojo Ashley and Jayden notices that their friends are gone.

"Ashley, can I ask you something?" Jayden asks as he turns to his left.

"Sure what is it?" Ashley answers.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He asks.

"What kind of feelings?" She answers.

"You know the feelings that I have for you." He says.

"Wait, are you saying that you like me?" Ashley says.

Jayden nods as he moves closer.

"What will happen if I say that I liked you too?" She says.

Then Jayden leans in even closer and kisses her. In the doorway, the other rangers watch as Jayden and Ashley finally become more than just friends.

"Antonio, how did you know that was going to happen?" Tracy asks.

"Because Jayden told me yesterday that he was going to ask her out," Antonio answers.

"Well, it's about time they admitted that they liked each other," Mike says.

"I know, and they do make a cute couple," Emily adds.

"Hold up, what about me and Antonio," Tracy says.

"You guys are a cute couple too," Emily says.

"Tracy, you aren't jealous are you?" Mike asks.

"No,, I'm happy for her really," Tracy answers.

Antonio tells the gang that they should leave so they could have some privacy. They nod and walk to the kitchen. Back in the dojo Jayden backs away to let Ashley get a grasp on what just happened.

"Well, that answers that question." She says.

"Well, my next question will be easy. Ashley, would you like to go out with me Friday night?" He asks.

"I would love to." She answers.

"Great so it's a date." he says with a smile.

Then they turn around to leave the dojo. Jayden laces his fingers between Ashley's. Ashley smiles and lets things play out like they should. Jayden is happy that Ashley is happy so they walk to the kitchen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 25: Helping a four-legged trespasser​

Tracy and Antonio are on our way back home from the ice cream shop. He ordered a scoop of pistachio, and she ordered a scoop of double chocolate chip ice cream dipped in chocolate sauce and covered in chocolate sprinkles.

"Tracy, aren't you hungry? you haven't touched your ice cream." He reminds her.

Tracy looks down and notices that her cone is starting to melt.

"I guess not." She says.

"Tracy, what's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing wrong Tony I'm fine really." She answers.

"Tracy, are you still jealous about Ashley and Jayden becoming a couple?" He asks.

"No, Tony could please stop using that word. I'm not jealous." She says.

She starts to clench her fist. A few seconds later she destroys her cone. He reminds her that she destroyed a practice dummy this morning during training. Now she destroyed her ice cream cone. The only reason she is that she's jealous.

"If I admit it, will you stop using that word?" She says.

"You know you are even cuter when you're jealous." He tells her.

"Tony, for the last time I'm not jealous." She snaps.

He hands her a napkin, and she cleans her hand off. Then she throws away the napkins and what is left of the cone. He asks her what's wrong.

"I just miss her that's all. Since she and Jayden become a couple, we never hang out anymore. We haven't seen each other in over four years, and as soon as we get a chance to catch up and talk about the good old days, she'd rather hang out with Jayden instead of me." She answers.

She looks down at the ground. He walks over to her and put his arm around her.

"Tracy listen, Jayden may be her boyfriend, but you're her best friend." He reminds her.

"Which means what exactly?" She asks.

"That there are plenty of things you two can to together that she can't do with Jayden." He answers.

"Examples." She hints.

"I can't think of any off hand, but I know Ashley will be able to. Why don't we head home so she can tell you what I mean." He says.

"That's if she isn't already hanging out with Jayden." She says.

Jayden and Ashley walk inside the house Antonio is standing in the doorway to the living room. The look in the room and see Tracy sitting on a chair going through an old photo album. She looks really sad.

"Hey Antonio, what wrong with Tracy?" Ashley asks.

"She feels like you have forgotten her since you and Jayden become a couple," Antonio answers.

"I could never forget her. I was just so happy that I had a boyfriend." Ashley says.

"Well, you really can't blame her for feeling that way Ash. I mean you two haven't hung out at all since you got here." Jayden says.

"What are you talking about Jay? We train together all the time." She says.

"True, but I don't think that is the best friend time Tracy wanted," Antonio says.

"You're right Jay, but what am I supposed to do?" She asks.

"How about you talk to her," Jayden suggests.

Ashley nods and lets go of his hand. She walks into the living room. Tracy looks to her left and sees her best friend.

"Hey, Tracy can I join you in the trip down memory lane?" Ashley asks.

"Sure." She answers.

She gets out of her chair and walks over to the table. She sets the photo album on it and sits down on the floor. I walk over to her and sit down next to her. The first picture on the page is of us in kindergarten at the end of the school year festival.

"Aw look how cute I was back then," Ashley says.

"Excuse me I was cute too." Tracy snaps.

"T-dwag, I was kidding," Ashley says.

"I wish we could go back to that time. That way we would still believe that boys had cooties." Tracy jokes.

"Tracy, boys aren't all that bad." Ashley reminds her.

"Yeah I guess not, but it seems you like hanging out with a boy more than boring old me." She says.

"Tracy, Jayden and I may be boyfriend and girlfriend, but you are my best friend which means that we have a bond that can never be broken - no matter what," Ashley says.

"I know that Ash-tree, but we never hang out anymore," Tracy says.

"I know. I'm sorry, but you know there are a lot of things that I can do with you that I can't with Jayden." Ashley says.

"Antonio said the same thing to me earlier, but he couldn't think of any examples." She says.

"Well, I can. I can't talk about Jayden or about how the date went with him." Ashley says.

"Well you could, but it would be weird." She jokes.

"True, and I can't raid his closet to find a cute t-shirt," Ashley says.

"You could try, but he probably doesn't have anything in your size." She jokes.

Ashley laughs at her joke and after a few seconds, she regains her composure.

"Hey T-dwag, Can you teach Jayden something?" Ashley asks.

"That depends on what you want me to teach him." she answers.

"How about how to tell a good joke," Ashley says.

"I'll give it my best shot, but I'm not going to promise you anything. Hey, do you remember this?" Tracy answers as she points to another photo.

"Yeah, I do. If I remember correctly, you knocked me into the pool in your one girl stampede for the cake." Ashley says.

"I didn't knock you into the pool you knocked me." she argues.

"Whatever you say, but that still was a great birthday party," Ashley says.

"No argument there and the cake was great too," Tracy says in agreement.

Jayden and Antonio are standing in the hallway outside the living room. They watch the girls laughing and smiling while they're going through the photo album on the table.

"It looks like they worked things out," Jayden says.

"Seems that way Jay," Antonio says.

"Hey girls, can we come in?" Jayden asks.

The girls turn around to face the boys. The girls say sure The boys chuckle as they enter the room and sit down behind their girlfriends.

"Tracy what's in the album anyway?" Antonio asks.

"Just photos of Ashley and me when we used to be cute," Tracy answers.

"Tracy, that's not true. We still are cute." Ashley says as she gives her friend a friendly shove.

"I know Ash-tree I was just kidding," Tracy says.

Tracy turns the page, and the next two pages are filled with pictures of Tracy at her Quinceañera.

"Tracy that was one great party. You got so many presents." Ashley says.

"I know Ash-tree, but the point of a Quinceañera isn't getting a ton of gifts." Tracy reminds her.

"What is a Quinceañera anyway?" Jayden asks.

"Can I answer this one my little angelfish?" Antonio asks.

"Sure thing my golden knight go ahead." Tracy answers.

"A Quinceañera is a Mexican celebration of a girl's 15th birthday, marking her passage from childhood to adulthood." Antonio answers.

"Wait, so you had a Quinceañera and a sweet 16 party?" Jayden asks.

"Yup, just one of perks of having a family with Latin American heritage I guess." Tracy answers.

"So after your Quinceañera you're an adult?" Jayden asks.

"Yup," Tracy answers.

"Tracy, I'm sorry about how I've been acting the past few days." Ashley apologies.

"It's ok. I understand. I mean were not kids anymore. Boys make us act crazy." Tracy says.

"True, but how about tomorrow you and I hit the mall," Ashley says.

"You mean it. Just the two of us?" Tracy asks.

"Yup, just like old times and I promise I won't change the plans." Ashley answers.

Then she spits into her hand. "Tracy says that they don't have to spit swear on it. She believes her. Ashley reminds her that it's their thing.

"I know, but I remember the last time we did this," Tracy says.

"What happened?" Antonio asks.

"I got a cold afterward thank you very much." Tracy answers.

"I didn't even know I had a cold." Ashley protests.

"True but do we have to do this?" Tracy whines.

Ashley nods and gives her friend a smirk. Tracy reluctantly spits into her hand. Then the girls shake hands, sealing the deal. She wipes the spit onto her friends shoulder/

"Remind me again why we stopped doing the pinky swear?" Tracy asks.

"We thought that this was cooler." Ashley answers.

Then Tracy hears the sound of a puppy whimpering. Tracy gets up quickly. Antonio asks her what's wrong. Tracy says that she heard a puppy outside.

"How did it even get inside the yard?" Antonio asks.

"That would be our doing. Jayden and I forgot to close the gate when we came in." Ashley answers.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Tracy goes to check on the puppy. Tracy walks outside, and the gold and white puppy limps up to her. Then Tracy looks into its eyes, and they say, please help me. Tracy bends down to be at the puppy's level. Tracy notices it's covered in cuts that appear to be caused by a whip. The poor things look exhausted too. Tracy starts to gently pet the top of the puppy's head. The puppy finds the strength to wag it tail. A few seconds later it collapses in a heap, landing on her feet.

How could anyone be so cruel to such a poor defenseless creature? Tracy thought.

Tracy takes off her jacket and carefully picks up the poor creature, wrapping it up. She slowly gets to her feet and carries the puppy into the house. Tracy walks back into the living room and sets the puppy down on the chair. Ashley and the boys walk over to her.

"What breed of dog is that anyway?" Jayden asks,

"It's a Shiba Inu." Tracy answers.

"How did you know that?" Antonio asks.

"I worked a paid internship at a veterinarian hospital during my senior year of high school, remember. We can talk later. Right now this little girl needs some help. Ashley could you go to my room and bring back my veterinarian bag." she says.

Ashley nods and Antonio says he'll get some water. A few minutes later Antonio and Ashley return. Antonio brings two bowl of water - one for cleaning the puppy wounds the other for the puppy to drink. Tracy gets to work while she cleans the puppy's injures it doesn't even flinch once.

"Wow, you are on a brave little girl aren't ya," Tracy says to the puppy.

She wraps up the puppy's left front leg and around her chest as well. Tracy picks up the other bowl of water and sets in front of the puppy. The puppy quickly laps up the water.

"Tracy, is she going to be ok?" Ashley asks.

"I think so, but she needs to rest." Tracy answers.

"I wonder why she decided to show up here," Jayden says.

"I don't know Jayden just a fluke," Tracy says.

"That's not it Tracy," Ji says as he enters the room.

Everyone looks over at him with a look of confusion on their faces. Ji walks over to the puppy and starts to pet her.

"This little girl knew that you would help her," JI explains

. "How did she know that?" Tracy asks.

"You've heard the animals can sense when someone has a caring heart," Ji says.

"Well yeah but you think the she walked all the way here. Just because she knew that someone here would help her?" Tracy asks.

"It seems that way," Ji says.

"What do we do now Ji?" Tracy asks.

"We have plenty of room for her to stay here until she recovers." he answers.

"Tracy, is there anything we can do to help?" Antonio asks.

"We know that she can drink, so could you go to the store and get some wet dog food," Tracy says.

"Sure be back soon," Antonio says, as he leaves the room.

Ashley leaves the room and comes back with a blanket. Tracy picks up the puppy gently, and Ashley wraps her up in the blanket. Jayden picks up the bowls and heads to the kitchen.

Jayden walks into the kitchen and place one of the bowls in the sink and refills the other one with some fresh water.

"Jayden what's going on out there?" Mike asks.

"We just have a new four-legged guest," Jayden answers as he turns back around.

"What kind of four-legged guest?" Mike asks.

"The kind with a wet nose and barks," Jayden says.

"A puppy?" Emily asks excitedly.

"Yes, Em." He replies with a small smile.

"Can we see it?" she asks.

"Maybe in a bit. She needs to rest." He tells her.

"Wait was it hurt?" Emily asks.

He answers her question with a simple nod.

"Did Tracy find it on the way back home for her date with Antonio?" Kevin asks.

"No, Kev, it just showed up at our door step." Jayden answers.

"Really how come?" Kevin asks.

"According to Ji, she knew that someone here would help her." Jayden replies.

A few minutes later Tracy and Ashley walk in the room. Tracy is carrying the puppy in her arms wrapped into a blanket. Emily asks Tracy if this our new guest. She nods. Tracy sits down at the table and uncovers the puppy so that everyone can see her.

"Wow, she is so cute," Emily says.

Kevin walks over and tries to pet the puppy. The puppy growls slightly as Kevin's hand comes closer to her head.

"What's wrong with her?" Kevin asks.

"Well Kev, animals can sense fear." Tracy answers.

"I'm not scared if a little puppy," Kevin argues.

"OK, whatever you say Kev," Tracy says.

"How long is she staying here?" Emily asks.

"Just until she is back on her paws." Tracy answers.

"Any idea how long that will be?" Mia asks.

"No idea. I'm not a veterinarian." Tracy says.

"One more question. What kind of dog is that anyway." Mike asks.

"It's a Shiba Inu, Mike," Tracy answers for the second time.

"Never heard of that breed before," Mike says.

Tracy says that she'll become an alert, confident, courageous, and bold. Loving, kind, and brave dog. She has tremendous endurance. She likes to be indoors, and she easily bonds to her handler. She has many talents like tracking, watchdog, guarding, agility and performing tricks. Mike asks her if she is like a dog encyclopedia.

" No Mike, I learned a lot during my internship at the veterinarian hospital." Tracy answers.

"Well, we could use a guard dog," Jayden says.

"Does that mean we can keep her?" Emily asks.

"Yes, Em." Jayden answers.

"Well, little girl, I guess you're part of the family now too," Tracy says looking down at the puppy.

"That means she needs a name," Emily says.

"True Em, what should we name her?" Mia asks.

Antonio enters the room carrying three bags filled with dog food.

"I think it's only fair that Tracy gets to pick the name. Considering she is the one who helped this little girl." He says.

"I couldn't agree more," Jayden says.

"So Tracy what are you going to call her?" Emily asks.

"I don't know Emily." She answers.

Tracy sits in silence deep in thought trying to come up with the perfect name.

"Got anything yet?" Mike asks.

"Mike don't rush me. Her name has to reflect her personality perfectly." Tracy says.

A few minutes later Tracy has that look on her face like a light bulb just went off.

"I have the perfect name." She says.

"What is it?" Antonio asks.

"Luna." She answers.

"Sounds good to me." Antonio says.

"Now for the real test." Tracy says.

Tracy slowly brings the puppy up to her cheek.

"What do you think Luna?" she asks the puppy.

The puppy starts to wag her tail and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Luna it is." Tracy says.

Antonio sets the bags on the counter and walks over to Tracy. He welcomes Luna to the family. A few seconds he watches the puppy slowly drift to sleep in Tracy's arms.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 26: Girl's day out​

Ashley is so happy because today Tracy and her are going to the mall. She walks into the kitchen to get some breakfast. Jayden walks over to her and gives her a good morning kiss.

"Good morning to you too Jay," Ashley says.

"When are you and Tracy going to head to the mall?" He asks.

"Soon so, is Tracy even awake yet?" She says.

"Nope, if anything, she is completely comatose in the recovery room." He answers.

"Did she stay up all night taking take of Luna?" She asks.

"Not all night just till 2 A.M." He answers.

"That's sure sounds like T-dawg." She says.

"Yeah, when she starts something she'll finish it no matter what." He says.

Then Antonio walks in the room.

"Hey, Antonio," Ashley greets.

"Hey, Ash." Antonio greets back.

"Did you just come from the recovery room?" She asks.

"Yup and my little angel fish is out like a light." He says with a smile on his face.

"You didn't try to wake her up buddy?" Jayden asks.

"I did, but all she did was mumble to me a few words in Spanish. Then she swatted away my hand." He answers.

That sounds like T-dwag too especially, when you try to wake her up in the morning. Ashley thought.

Then Antonio walks over to the cupboard and gets down two little bowls. He gets a can of wet dog food down from the other cupboard. He fills one bowl with the dog food and the other with some water.

"I guess that breakfast is for Tracy?" Jayden jokes.

Ashley starts to laugh at his joke.

"Jay, that wasn't a very funny joke." Antonio says.

"Well she thought it was funny." Jayden says as he points over toward his girlfriend.

"I know but she is your girlfriend." Antonio says.

"I know but you can't blame her for laughing. I mean the girl knows when something is funny when she hears it." Jayden says.

"That true." Antonio says in agreement.

Then he walks over to the fridge. He opens it and takes out a pitcher of OJ and closes the door. He walks to the cupboard next to the sink and sets the pitcher on the counter. Then he takes out a glass and fills it with the OJ. He puts the OJ back in the fridge. He goes over to the table and takes grabs a muffin from the basket on the table. He goes back over to the counter and sets the muffin down next to the glass of OJ. He gets tray out and puts everything onto it.

"Do you really think food is going to wake her up?" Jayden asks.

"Probably not, but it's worth a shot." Antonio answers.

He leaves the room and heads back to the recovery room. Antonio walks into the recovery room Luna walks up to him wagging her tail. He figures that she sees the food. He walk over to his girlfriend and sets the tray on the floor. He gives Luna her breakfast and she starts to eat the food as soon as the bowl hits the floor.

"At least she has her appetite back." He says.

Antonio turns around and try to wake Tracy up again.

"Hey, my little angel fish, time to get up. I brought you some breakfast." He whispers in her ear.

Antonio notices her eyes are opening slowly.

"What did you bring me?" She asks in a groggy tone.

"Just a blueberry muffin and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice." He answers.

"Aw no scrambled eggs drowned in cheese?" She asks/ whines.

"Sorry my little angel fish there wasn't enough time this morning." He answers.

"I guess I'll survive." She says.

Tracy slowly gets to her feet and stretches her sore muscles.

"What time is it anyway?" She asks.

"Ten o clock. Why?" Antonio answers as he hands her the muffin.

"Wow I slept through morning practice. I'm going to be in trouble aren't I?" She asks.

"Not today my little angel fish. Mentor gave us the day off." He tells her.

"That's good so where's ash-tree?" Tracy asks as she takes a bit of the muffin.

"She's in the kitchen waiting for you." He answers.

A light bulb goes off inside Tracy's head. Then she starts to choke on the bit of muffin.

"Dang it! Ashley and I planned to go to the mall today I completely forgot." She says.

"Relax, angel, Ashley isn't mad at you." He says.

"She's not?" She asks.

"Yes, she knew you that you'd stay up late taking care of Luna." He answers.

"That's why she's my best friend." She says with a smile.

A few minutes later, Tracy finishes the muffin and the glass of OJ. She sets the glass back on the tray.

"It looks like Luna is feeling better?" He asks.

"Sure looks that way my golden knight considering that she couldn't even stand up or even walk yesterday." She says.

She bends down and pets Luna. Luna wags her tail happily. Then she jumps up and knocks Tracy to the floor. She starts to lick her face. Tracy tells Luna to stop. A few minutes later Ashley and Jayden walk into the room. They notice Tracy on floor being kissed to death by Luna.

"Antonio aren't you going to tell Luna to stop?" He asks.

"I will in the minute." Antonio answers.

"Why won't you tell her to stop now?" Ashley asks.

"It's simple ash-tree my golden knight wants to hear me laugh." Tracy answers through the laughter.

Two minutes later Antonio tells Luna to stop and she gets off Tracy. She walks over to Jayden and sits down next to his feet. He helps Tracy back to her feet.

"So, t-dawg, now that your awake. Do you think that we could head to the mall soon?" Ashley asks.

"Yeah I just have to go change, and we can leave." Tracy says.

"That works for me just don't take too long." Ashley says.

"Don't worry ash-tree I won't. I promise." Tracy says as she leaves the room.

Tracy walks back to the recovery room two minutes later. She is in her favorite outfit and pair of blue jeans with butterflies painted on the up part of the right thigh and a t-shirt that says 'Give me the chocolate and no one gets hurt.'

"T-dawg I think you forgot something." Ashley says.

Luna walks out of the room and comes back with Tracy's purse in her mouth.

"Thank you Luna." Tracy says.

Tracy take her purse out of Luna's mouth. Then Luna walks back to her spot next to Jayden's feet. Tracy is surprised that there weren't and teeth marks or drool on the handle.

"Now that you have your purse, we can get going." Ashley says.

"Right, but what about you Ash-tree don't you need your purse?" Tracy asks.

"I'll be right back." She says.

Ashley leaves the room quickly and trips over her own feet.

"Nice one ash-tree what else do you do for an encore?" Tracy jokes.

"I meant to do that." She says.

"Sure you did." Tracy says.

Tracy smiles and shake her head. She walks over and help her up. Ashley thanks her and slowly exits the room.

"Well Jayden it looks like Ashley still can't help doing something stupid when you are around." Tracy says.

"Yeah, but I thinks it's kind of cute when she does those things." Jayden says.

"At least I never did anything like that." Tracy says.

"True, but you really didn't do a good job hiding the fact you were crushing on Antonio from everyone." Jayden reminds her.

"You got me there Jayden," Tracy says.

A few minutes later Ashley comes back with her purse on her shoulder.

"Hey ash-tree what took you so long? Did you get lost or something?" Tracy jokes.

"Ha ha t-dawg very funny, can we just get going now? I heard there is a huge sale at Claire's." Ashley says.

"Why didn't you say so? Let's go." Tracy says excitedly.

Tracy walks up to her and say good-bye to the guys.

"Have fun you two." Jayden says.

"Don't worry we will." They say.

After the girls do a little shopping at Claire's they decide to go to Deb. Ashley notices the sale sign in the store window.

"It's like every store is having a sale today." She says.

"I know, isn't it great?" Tracy says happily.

They girls go inside. A sales person walks up to them. She has hooded blue eyes. Her silky, straight, very short hair is the color of fine gold, and is worn in a complex style. She is tall and has a thin build. Her skin is ruddy

"Hello girls," The sales person says.

"Hi," the girls say back.

"We are having a sale today. If you spend $100 you get a free pair of shoes." The sales person informs the girls.

"Thank you for the information. We'll keep that in mind." Ashley says politely.

"Well I'll let you girls do some shopping." the sales person says as she walks away.

Tracy and Ashley pick out a few dresses that catch their eye and goes to try them on. Ashley went into the dressing room first. She comes out of the dressing room in a sequin ombre teal party dress with flyaway skirt.

"What do you think?" Ashley asks.

"I love it." Tracy says.

"Really?" Ashley asks.

"Yes," Tracy answers.

Ashley walks over to the mirror to see for herself. "It is pretty, but." Ashley says.

"What's wrong ash-tree?" Tracy asks.

"Nothing t-dawg, I'm just going to try on the other dresses now." Ashley answers.

She turns around and walks back to the dressing room. Ashley comes back out a few minutes later in a beaded sequin coral party dress with a multi- tiered skirt.

"I love this one too." Tracy says.

"You're not making it easy to pick what dress to get." Ashley tells her friend.

"I know, I'm sorry but both dresses look so great on you." Tracy says.

"Thanks," Ashley says.

Ashley also tries on a red strapless lace bodice party dress with a tiered skirt. Tracy likes that one too, so Ashley still has no idea which dress to buy. She suggests that it's Tracy's turn to try on her dresses. Tracy goes into the dressing room and comes out a few minutes later in a strapless gold ombre party dress with a high low skirt.

"You know just because Antonio wears gold doesn't mean you have to wear it too." Ashley says.

"I know but I like the color too." Tracy says.

"True, but I bet he'd love to see you in that dress though." Ashley says.

"Cool, but I still want to try on the other dresses." Tracy says.

Tracy goes back in the dressing room and comes out in a strapless pink sequin short party dress with a cascade ruffled skirt. "Hey Tracy, pink looks good on you too." Ashley compliments.

"Thanks ash-tree." Tracy says accepting her friend's compliment.

Tracy walks over to the mirror and sees her reflection.

I still like the gold one better. Tracy thought.

Tracy walks back over to the dressing room and changes into her last dress. Tracy comes out in a silver strapless sequin homecoming dress with a satin bow.

"That one is really pretty." Ashley says.

Tracy thanks her for what she just said. She tells her that she is planning on buying the gold dress.

"You know, could get both dresses - the gold one and the one you have on." Ashley suggests.

"Which one to you think Antonio would like to see on me more?" Tracy says.

"The gold one, but this looks good on you too." Ashley says.

"Ok ash-tree you win I'll get both." Tracy says.

After Tracy changes back into her original outfit the girls go over to pick out a new pair of shoes. Ashley finds a pair of black dressy high heels with rhinestone details. Tracy finds a pair a gold glitter high heels with round toes and small platforms. After the girls try on the shoes they put the shoes back inside their boxes. They pick up their dresses and walk to the register to check out. Both girls have spent enough to get their shoes for free, so they pay for their dresses and leave the store.

== The Silver Samurai==​

The girls do a little more shopping at the other stores in the mall. Then they stop at the food court to grab some lunch at McDonald's. Tracy orders a double cheese burger meal. Ashley orders a premium grilled chicken sandwich meal. The girls pay for their lunch and wait a few minutes for it to be prepared. After they pick up their lunch they walk over to a table. The girls set their food down on the table and everything they bought on the chairs next to them. Then they sit down and eat their lunch.

"This was so much fun." Ashley says.

"Yeah, I know, I hope we get another day off so we can do this again." Tracy says agreeing with her friend.

She takes a bite of her sandwich. Ashley swallows what is in her mouth before she speaks again.

"How about next time we do this we invite Mia and Emily come along too?" Ashley asks.

"Sure that would make it even more fun." Tracy answers.

She takes another bite of her lunch. After the girls finish eating lunch they go throw away their trash. They go back over to the table, pick up their things, and start to head back to the Shiba house. The girls enter the house with their bags, and Luna runs up to Tracy. She jumps up, and Tracy falls to the floor. Her bags fly out of her hands as she hits the floor. Luna starts to give Tracy kisses.

"Aw, looks like someone missed you." Ashley says.

"Yeah Ashley I think I got that." Tracy says, as she picks up Luna and puts her down next to her on the floor.

Tracy starts to sit up, and Luna climbs into her lap. She to pet her little puppy. Ashley sets her bags on the table in the living room and helps Tracy by picking her bags up off of the floor.

"Thanks ash-tree." Tracy says as she continues to pet Luna.

"No prob." Ashley says.

Then the other rangers walk into the room.

"Dang, did you girls empty out the mall?" Mike says as he notices the big pile of bags on the table.

"No Mike we didn't empty out the mall. There were just a lot of good sales." Ashley says.

"Including that one store that sales pet toys." Tracy says.

Tracy looks down at Luna and sees the puppy eyes light up and her tail starts to wag with excitement.

"Ashley can you get the gift I got for Luna please." Tracy says.

"Sure thing T-dawg." Ashley says.

She reaches into the bag that reads Petactuliar Pet toy shop. Ashley squeaks the toy as she brings it out of the bag slowly.

"Ashley stop being mean to Luna and just show her the toy already." Tracy snaps.

Ashley nods. Then everyone sees the pink sword that looks just like the one they used for training but in dog toy form.

"Did you have to buy a toy that was samurai related?" Kevin asks.

"No Kev, I was just going through the store and found that toy. I thought that Luna would like it." Tracy says.

Luna gets off of Tracy's lap and goes over to Ashley. Luna starts jumping and barking with excitement telling Ashley to give her the toy.

"Ashley give the poor thing her toy already." Tracy snaps.

Ashley nods and gives Luna her toy. The puppy jumps up and snatches the toy form Ashley's hand. Then she starts to let out a playing growl as she bites into to it. Then she starts to shake it back and forth in her mouth.

"Well it looks like she likes it." Emily says.

"I hate to see what she would do if she hated it." Mike says.

"Yeah me too Mike," Tracy says.

"So what else did you guys get at the mall anyway?" Emily asks.

"We got a new pair of shoes, a few new dresses, and a few other things." The girls answer.

"New dresses! Can we see them?" Emily asks.

"You might have to wait until our boyfriends ask us on a date." They answer.

"I have to wait that long." Emily whines.

"Yup, sorry Em." The girls say.

"It's ok I can wait." Emily says.

A few seconds later the gap sensor goes off. Ashley and Tracy groan as they hear it.

"Man we were having such a great day." Tracy whines.

"Yeah, I know," Ashley says.

== The Silver Samurai ==​

They go put their things away in their rooms. Then they join the other rangers back in the living room. Jayden unrolls the map and everyone sees where the attack is.

"I guess it back to saving the city." Tracy says.

"Yes, it's at the marina. Come rangers let's go." Jayden says.

Then the rangers rush off to battle the nighlok. The rangers arrive at the marina. The battle goes well until the nighlok fires its laser towards Ashley.

"Ashley look out!" Tracy yells.

Tracy runs over to her best friend and pushes her out of the way. The blast sends her flying. Ashley runs over to the water's edge. She hears a loud splash Tracy demorphs as soon as she hits the water. She watches Tracy sink under the waves.

Meanwhile, under the water, Tracy tries to swim back up to the surface. She can't, so she looks down at her left ankle and sees a large thick piece of seaweed tangled around it. (Tracy had been on the swim team in middle school so she learned how to hold her breath for a long period of time.) She knows that she is going to run out of air soon, so she tries her best to untie her ankle. The seaweed is tangled tighter than she thinks and she is unable to untie it. She tries to call for her sword but fails. She doesn"t panic and remains calm because she knew that her friends would help her.

Back at the surface, the nighlok dries out faster than usual. Ashley didn't mind because she knows that her best friend is in trouble. The other rangers demorph and run to the water's edge.

"Guys we have to help Tracy." Ashley says.

"She's right. Tracy has been under for a long time." Kevin adds.

Antonio is tired of standing around and dives into the water. Ashley is about to dive in too, but Jayden stops her. He tells her that Antonio can handle it. Ashley nods and prays that he can get to Tracy before it's too late.

Meanwhile under the waves, Tracy is slowly running out of air. She knows it because everything starts to get blurry. A few seconds later she sees a blurry bulb coming towards her. Antonio gets closer, he notices the seaweed around her ankle. He summons his blades and quickly but carefully cuts through it. After Tracy is free she starts to float back up to the surface. Antonio swims back up behind her.

The other rangers watch as Tracy's head comes out of the water. Tracy gasps for air and coughs some of the salt water out of her lungs. Antonio surfaces a few seconds later.

"Tracy are you ok?" Antonio asks.

Tracy nods and they swim over to the others. Kevin helps them out of the water. Mia draws a symbol, and some towels appear. She walks over to them and hands him a towel. He wraps the towel around her. Antonio uses the other towel to dry himself off. He picks Tracy up and carries her bridle style.

"Tracy, you scared us pretty good." Antonio says.

"I'm sorry, Tony, really." Tracy says.

"I know you are angel." he says.

"Hey, Tracy weren't you on the swim team in high school?" Ashley asks.

"Yes, ash-tree I was, but in my defense I was a little tied up. Antonio, I'm fine. I can walk you know." Tracy says.

"I know, but this will be a faster way to get you home." He says.

"Antonio, thanks for saving me." Tracy says.

"You're welcome my little angel fish." Antonio says.

Then she coughs up a bit more of the salt water from her lungs. Antonio tells her to take it easy and she nods. They head back to the house.

== The Silver Samurai ==​

Around nine thirty P.M. Antonio is sitting on his bed in a pair of gold sweat pants and white t-shirt. He hears someone knock on his door.

"Hey, Tony can I come in?" Tracy asks.

"Sure," Antonio answers.

Tracy walks in the room in her Pj's. She notices that he is still upset about what happened at the marina. She goes over to the bed and sits down next to him.

"Antonio, are you ok?" Tracy asks.

"No I'm not my little angel fish. I was so afraid that I might have lost you today." Antonio answers.

Tracy gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Trust me Antonio it's going to take a lot more than a little bit of salt water to stop us from being together." Tracy says.

Antonio picks her up and sets her in his laps. He warps his arm around her and Tracy snuggles up to him.

"I know that my little angel fish. I don't want to lose you." Antonio says.

"Why is that my golden knight?" Tracy asks.

"Because you mean so much to me and I never want to let you go." Antonio answers.

Tracy turns around and runs her fingers through his hair and leans in. Antonio leans in as well and their lips meet. The kiss only confirms their feelings for each other. They back away from each other and look into each other's eyes and smile.

"If I asked you to kiss me again would you?" Tracy asks.

"That depends, are you asking?" Antonio replies.

Tracy nods. Then Antonio cups her cheeks with his hands and kisses her again. After their second kiss ends Tracy gets out of his lap. Antonio doesn't want her to leave. He pulls her gently back into his lap and hugs her a little tighter.

"You don't have to leave you know." Antonio says.

"Actually my golden knight I do it's getting late." Tracy reminds him.

"You could just stay the night." Antonio says.

"I don't know Tony we might get in trouble." Tracy says.

"We won't my little angel fish." Antonio says.

Tracy looks over at the alarm clock and it reads 9:55.

"I guess I could stay." Tracy says.

Two minutes later Antonio lets his girlfriend go. He walks over to the door and closes it. Tracy walks over to his desk and places her glasses on it. They walk back over to the bed. Antonio climbs in first and Tracy climbs in next. She snuggles up next to her boyfriend, Antonio puts the blanket over them. Then he warps his arms around her. Then they fall asleep, both feeling lucky that they have each other.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 27: Jayden has a sister?!​

Ashley watches as Jayden trains alone. Tracy joins her friend a few seconds later.

"Hey ash-tree, spying on your boyfriend are we?" Tracy asks.

"I'm not spying I'm just admiring from a close distance," Ashley answers.

"OK whatever you say,ash-tree. Mind if I join you?" Tracy asks.

"Not at all," Ashley answers.

The girls notice a monk delivering a message with the Shiba symbol. Mentor Ji gives the message to Jayden, who carefully reads the document.

"We knew this day would come," Ji says.

"The other Rangers will finally know my secret. I hope they'll be able to forgive me" Jayden says.

"I don't like the sound of that," Ashley says.

"Me either ash-tree," Tracy says.

At the Sanzu River, Dayu returns to the ship. Octoroo is pleased to see Dayu. Master Xandred is still recovering in the Sanzu River. Octoroo plans to ambush the Red Ranger. He summons Fiera to the ship. Fiera taunts Dayu, who rapidly draws her blade and defends her honor. Octoroo gives Fiera an artifact that was designed to take down the leader of the Shiba clan. The artifact is filled with evil flames from the Sanzu River.

"I think I'll go to the human world and burn the red ranger," Fiera says as she leaves the ship.

Back at the Shiba House, the Gap Sensor alerts the Rangers to battle. Everyone enters the living room. Jayden unrolls the map.

"Nighlok attack at the park, let's move it, Rangers," Jayden says.

The other rangers leave the room.

"Hey, Ashley, Tracy, you girls going to join us or what?" Mike asks from the front door.

"Yes, we're coming." The girls say.

They have a bad feeling that they aren't going to like what is going to happen next. The girls slowly leave the room and follow their fellow Rangers into battle. The Rangers morph to action and face off against the swarm of Moogers.

"I didn't think it was possible, but these guys are even uglier than the last time we battled these guys," Tracy says.

"Yeah, these guys corner the market on ugly," Ashley says.

"Guys focus, pick your targets." Jayden reminds the team.

"I've picked mine," Fiera says.

She fires her weapon at Jayden. She continues to fire shots against Jayden, who makes his way behind a tree. A few seconds later he starts to feel the burn from the inside. Fiera is successful in blasting him again. Ashley runs in front of Jayden to block an attack.

"Ashley, are you ok?" Jayden asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ashley answers.

Jayden feels his insides start to burn again.

"Jayden!" Ashley yells.

"What are those things?" Tracy asks.

"They're Fire Flashers since the head of the Shiba Clan has massive fire symbol power. These simply ignite the flames already inside of him." Fiera explains.

Fiera blasts the Rangers out of the way and fires again at the Red Ranger.

"Everyone stop taking hits for me," Jayden begs.

"Jayden we're a team." Ashley reminds him.

"Yeah, if they want you, they'll have to go through us first," Emily adds.

"Yeah, the eight of us are a team till the end, Jay," Antonio says.

Fiera follows up with rapid blasts while floating in the air. The Rangers struggle against Fiera.

"You want me? Then fight me - not them." Jayden says.

He stands up and powers up to Super Samurai mode. Fiera continues to fire at him. Jayden limps deeper into the temple with the Super Bullzooka.

"Jayden, look out," Ashley warns.

Fiera fires an attack from above the temple. When the blast hits Jayden, he slowly powers down as he fires the Super Bullzooka towards Fiera. The attack defeats Fiera. Octoroo and Dayu watch as the Rangers run towards Jayden. Dayu wonders why the fire doesn't consume the head of the Shiba Clan. Octoroo has no idea why the plan didn't work.

"You're going to be fine Jay," Ashley says.

"Yeah, Ashley's right Jayden," Kevin adds.

"You've got to lead Kevin," Jayden says as he gives Kevin the Black Box.

Fiera grows to Mega Mode. Kevin summons the Claw Armor Megazord. Tracy and Ashley called for their zords as well. Fiera is too quick for the Claw Armor Megazord, Tracy's snow leopard, and even Ashley's owl zord. "

Tracy tries to use your avalanche power to slow her down," Ashley suggests.

"Ashley, I can't even see where her attacks are coming from. How am I supposed to slow down what I can't even see?" Tracy asks.

"Just try it, ok?" Ashley snaps.

"Ok," Tracy says reluctantly.

She launches her attack. Fiera dodges it and attacks the Claw Armor megazord again causing it to break apart. Jayden remains injured on the ground as he sees a blurry vision of a girl walking towards him. She tells Jayden that she will take care of this Nighlok. Fiera continues to fire against the Zords. The Lion Zord arrives on the scene. The Rangers are surprised to see the zord with Jayden on the ground.

"OK, now I'm confused," Ashley says.

"Join the club ash-tree," Tracy says.

The Lion Zord weakens Fiera with a Fire attack. The mystery Red Ranger powers up the Mega Blade to perform the Pentagonal Fury attack. The Rangers watch as the attack defeats Fiera. The Rangers return to Jayden and help him leave the temple. The mystery Red Ranger jumps down and lands in front of them. She powers down and reveals her true form. Jayden introduces the others to his big sister, Lauren.

"Why didn't Jayden tell us he has a sister?" Ashley asks.

"Beats me I'm just as surprised as you are ash-tree," Tracy says.

Lauren is pleased to see her younger brother. Everyone wonders where she has been. Mia welcomes Lauren to the team. Lauren is excited to get to know everyone and her little brother. Everyone heads back to the Shiba house still trying to wrap their brains around what just happened.

==The Silver Samurai==​

At the Shiba House, Mentor Ji tells the story of the Great Battle. He tells them that Jayden's father put his faith in his two children. Lauren is sent away to master the Sealing Symbol. Jayden is chosen to take Lauren's temporary place until Lauren returns. He explains Jayden's secret. He tells them if Lauren is back, she has mastered the sealing symbol.

"Wow, poor guy," Ashley says.

"Yeah, he must have felt like his whole life was a secret," Mike adds.

Then everyone hears a loud army battle cry.

"That's one way to kill the mood," Mike says.

"Sorry, guys I thought it was on silent." Tracy apologizes.

"No prob just talk to your cousin already," Ashley says.

"You sure?" Tracy asks.

"Yeah, just go," Antonio answers.

Tracy nods and gets up to answer her phone.

Back at the Sanzu River, Octoroo and Dayu discuss the recent battle. Octoroo is upset to learn that Jayden was an imposter. Back at the Shiba House, Lauren takes care of Jayden. All of a sudden, they hear a sheik of joy.

"Jayden, what was that?" Lauren asks her brother.

"If I had to guess, Tracy just got off the phone with her cousin Zechariah," Jayden answers.

"Why is she so happy then?"Lauren asks.

"I bet he is coming home from overseas soon," Jayden answers.

"How long has he been overseas." She asks.

"Don't know, Tracy never gave us an exact number." He answers.

"Anyway getting back to you. I was so proud when I saw you fight yesterday. You've grown into a true samurai." She says changing the subject.

"You're the one who tore up the battlefield." Jayden says.

Lauren hopes that she can become part of the family. Jayden knows that it is time for Lauren to take her place as the Red Ranger. He understands that the Sealing Power is their only hope to defeat Master Xandred.

Antonio cooks a victory meal for the Rangers. Lauren joins the group. Mike admires Lauren's morpher. Lauren explains that the morpher belonged to her father. Back inside the house, Jayden packs for his journey. He takes one last look at his Power Discs. Outside with the team

"It's so great to have another girl on the team," Emily says.

"Hey t-dawg, what are we?" Ashley asks.

"Apparently chopped liver ash-tree." Tracy answers.

Mia and Emily want to have a Girls Day Out with Lauren. Everyone gets to know Lauren during lunch. Jayden walks out of the Shiba House. Ashley asks him where he is going. Lauren already knows the answer and tries to stop him. Jayden gives the Power Discs to Lauren and tells everyone that she is the new leader.

==The Silver Samurai==​

Everyone is upset by his decision. Antonio tells Lauren to tell Jayden that they need him. Lauren remains quiet. Mike questions why Jayden has to leave. Mentor Ji tells them that no one can stop him. Jayden says goodbye to his friends. Everyone watches as he leaves the Shiba House. Later that night, everyone misses Jayden and question his departure.

"What are we supposed to do, just forget about him like he never even existed?" Mike asks.

"Oh, course not," Lauren says.

"Mike, we have a duty as a samurai." Kevin reminds him.

"Well, he's my best friend. And, technically, I'm not a true samurai like all of you are, so I'm going after him." Antonio says.

He starts to leave the room.

"Antonio wait, I'm coming too," Ashley says.

She gets up from her seat. Antonio stops and turns around.

"Come on ash-tree, not you too," Tracy whines.

"Sorry t–dawg, but Jayden is my friend too you know." Ashley protests.

"I know, ash-tree, but we need you here," Tracy argues.

Ashley looks over at her friend. Tracy notices that look in her eyes the Ashley gets when there is nothing she can say to talk her out of it.

"Alright, fine go just promise that you'll both come back safe okay," Tracy says.

"We will, I promise," Ashley says.

Ashley and Antonio leave to go after Jayden.

"I'm sorry Lauren, I am sure you're a great samurai, but it's just not the same without Jayden," Mike says.

Lauren remains quiet. She knows that she can never take Jayden's place.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chpater 28: Jayden's Fighting Deker- again.​

Early the next morning at the docks around eight o clock, Jayden ponders his departure. Antonio and Ashley arrive to comfort Jayden, who responds that they must protect Lauren, the new Red Ranger. Antonio reminds him that they will always be best friends.

"Jayden. You didn't have to leave. You could have let Lauren take her place as our leader, but still stayed to help us train you know." Ashley says.

"That's true Ash, but there can only be one red ranger," Jayden says.

"If that's the case then why don't you hand over your samuraizer then?" Ashley says.

"Ashley that's crazy I can't do that. I still need it." Jayden says.

"Oh. But you just said there can only be one red ranger." Ashley says.

"That's true, but Deker is still out there," Jayden says.

"Who's that?" Ashley asks.

"He's a half human/half nighlok who wants Jayden to fight him to lift the curse that was put on him," Antonio answers.

"Well, I guess that's one good reason to keep it, but you're injured." Ashley reminds him.

"I know, but I don't even know who I am anymore since Lauren showed up," Jayden says.

"It's simple, Jayden, you're still our leader, my boyfriend, Antonio's best friend, and not to mention your family to Lauren," Ashley answers.

Antonio offers a big breakfast to cheer him up. Jayden wants to be left alone. Antonio and Ashley leave for a moment and return to find Jayden gone. Antonio calls Mentor Ji and informs him that Jayden is missing. Tracy is with him as well.

"Ji, can I talk to him?" Tracy asks.

JI nods and hands her the phone.

"Antonio, I know you still want to find Jayden but could you, at last, convince Ashley to come home, please," Tracy says.

"Sorry, my little angelfish. I already tried, and she refused to go home until we find him." Antonio answers.

"Okay just don't do anything crazy, all right? I expect the both of you to come back in one piece." Tracy says in a concerned tone.

"Don't worry, we'll be careful," Antonio says.

Then they hang up, and Tracy gives JI back his phone. Tracy looks up at him and doesn't say a word.

"Tracy, you okay?" Ji asks.

"Yes Ji, I'm fine. I just have a really bad feeling about this." Tracy answers.

Jayden walks alone in the forest and questions his true destiny. He runs into Deker, who tells Jayden that they have something in common. They both need to fight to prove something. Both of the warriors are tormented by fates they didn't choose. Deker pulls out the Urumasa and challenges Jayden, who immediately accepts the challenge with his Spin Sword. The two warriors head towards each other and begin their duel. The warriors fight strong until Deker transforms into his Nighlok form. Jayden morphs and their duel continue in the forest

==The Silver Samurai ==​

At the Shiba House, Lauren trains with the Light Zord. She manages to block all of the discs with the Spin Swords. The Rangers admire her work. Except for Tracy. She is sitting in the living room still thinking about her cousin coming home soon among other things. Ji tells the Rangers that they should train with Lauren. The Rangers miss Jayden and Emily tells him that they want to look for him. Ji tells the Rangers he will find Jayden.

"Ji, wait you'll find Jayden faster with a little help," Tracy says as she comes back to earth.

"What do you mean Tracy?" Ji asks.

Tracy whistles and Luna comes running up.

"Yeah, Luna can use her good tracking skills to help find Jayden," Emily says.

"Yup, that's the plan anyway," Tracy says.

"I don't know Tracy. This could be dangerous, and Luna's only been here for a few weeks." Mike reminds her.

"I know that Mike, but, at least, this way JI can find Jayden faster than going out there blind." Tracy says.

Lauren stops training and goes over to the team.

"How is she going to track my brother?" Lauren asks.

"All she needs is something with Jayden's scent on it," Tracy answers.

A light bulb goes off in Lauren's head, and she races off. She returns with the rag she used to help Jayden with his wounds yesterday.

"That's perfect Lauren," Tracy says.

Lauren gives her the rag she places it in front of Luna. A few seconds later Luna has Jayden scent and waits for her owner to tell her to track him.

"Well, she has Jayden's scent," Tracy says.

Ji reminds the Rangers to stay focused. Tracy tells Luna to find Jayden, Ji quickly follows behind the puppy, and they both leave the Shiba house.

"So, who wants to be the first to spar with Lauren?" Tracy asks.

"Why don't you go first?" Mike asks.

"Are you crazy Mike. She would kick my butt." Tracy answers.

"Way to be confident there Tracy," Lauren says.

"Hey, there is no point going into a match knowing full well that I'm nowhere near the same skill level as my opponent," Tracy says.

"That didn't stop you before." Mike reminds her.

"That time I beat Jayden was just a fluke, Mike," Tracy says as she remembers that day.

"It wasn't a fluke. Tracy, you are a great swordsman." Kevin says.

"Kevin was that a compliment?" Tracy asks.

Kevin nods.

"I'll go first and Tracy you can fight the winner," Mike says as he is overconfident that he can take on Lauren.

"In that case, I'm out of here," Tracy says as she starts to leave.

"Why?" Mike asks.

"Because Lauren's going to kick your butt," Tracy answers in a sing-song tone as she turns back around.

"No, she's not and why are you singing?" Mike says.

"Yes she is, and it's just fun." Tracy responds back in the same tone.

Tracy knows Mike is going to lose, but she still wants to see Mike get his butt kicked, so she stays to watch. Mike grabs a sword, and they both go to the middle of the dojo. The Rangers watch as Lauren and Mike sparring match. Mike blocks a few of Lauren's attacks with a few acrobatic moves. Lauren defeats Mike and turns her attention to the Rangers.

"Tracy, you ready?" Lauren asks.

"Nope sorry I got to go," Tracy says.

She starts to leave the room. Kevin uses his arm to stop her. Mike gets to his feet.

"You said you would fight the winner," Mike says.

"I never said that Mike. Now you're just putting words in my mouth." Tracy says as she turns around to face him.

"Tracy just do it so Mike will shut up." Kevin says.

"Sorry, my parents taught me not to give into peer pressure." Tracy says.

"How is this peer pressure?" Mike asks.

"Let's see; I already told you that I didn't want to do it. Then you guys keep telling me that I should do it." Tracy answers.

"I bet you will last longer than I did." Mike says.

"Now you're gambling Mike. Geez, you are a rebel." Lauren says.

"I'm just curious how much is this little wager of yours, Mike?" Tracy asks.

"I don't know, like five bucks." Mike answers.

"Tempting, but I'm still not going to do it." Tracy says.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

At the Sanzu River, Octoroo prepares his latest Nighlok, Gigertox. Dayu watches as Octoroo charges the Nighlok with his tentacles. Octoroo says that this may be their last chance. Dayu is surprised when Octoroo gives half of his life source to Gigertox. In the forest, Ji follows close behind Luna while she tracks Jayden. She finds Jayden's bandages on the floor and gives them to Ji. He tells her to stay put as he sees the battle on the bridge. The two warriors continue their fierce battle.

Back at the Shiba House, Mia serves lunch. Mike tries to warn Lauren about Mia's cooking. Lauren loves Mia's cooking. The Rangers try to get to know Lauren. She trains all of the time with Sealing Power and exercise. Emily tries to hide the food in the napkins.

"So when did you guys get a puppy?" Lauren asks.

"A few weeks ago she showed up at the door in really bad shape. Tracy helped her." Emily answers.

"So I'm guessing that once everything is over you are planning to go to college to become a veterinarian right, Tracy?" Lauren asks, looking over at her.

Tracy doesn't hear Lauren's question. She just moves the food around on her plate. Everyone looks over at Tracy and notices the sad look on her snaps his fingers in front of her face. A few seconds later Tracy comes back to reality.

"Mike would you stop that, please. It's getting on my nerves." Tracy says.

"Sorry, but what were you so deep in thought about anyway?" Mike asks.

"It's nothing, Mike," Tracy answers as she continues to play with her food.

"Why were you so happy when your cousin called yesterday?" Mia asks.

"He just told me that he was coming home in a few days that's all." Tracy answers.

"Tracy, that's great news but don't you want to be there when he gets home?" Emily asks.

"Of course, I do. But saving the city from master xandred comes first." Tracy says.

Tracy gets up from her seat. Then she walks over to the door frame and leans up against it. Everyone turns around to face her.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long has your cousin been overseas?" Lauren asks.

"He left before my sophomore year of high school - so three years." Tracy answers.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Back in the forest, Ji watches as Jayden faces off against Deker. Mentor Ji tells him that he doesn't need to fight. He stands in front of Jayden to protect him from Deker. Jayden deflects Deker's attack and falls off the cliff with Ji. Luna had taken the long way around to get to Jayden and Ji. Luna wakes Jayden up by licking his hand. She helps Jayden to wake up the Ji near the stream. Mentor Ji thanks him for the save. Jayden tells Ji that he is a true mentor.

In the city, Gigertox begins the attack. Antonio and Ashley morph into action. Back at the Shiba House, Lauren could tell that Tracy didn't want to talk about her cousin anymore, so she turns around in her chair. She continues to eat until the Gap Sensor interrupts her meal. Everyone heads to the living room. Lauren activates the map to pinpoint the attack. Emily hopes that Jayden is okay. The Rangers head out of the house.

The Gold and White Ranger struggle against the powerful Nighlok. Gigertox performs his finishing attack and defeats them, who demorph to Antonio and Ashley. Lauren and the Rangers arrive at the scene. She pulls out her Shiba Morpher and morphs with the Rangers. Mike and Tracy check up on them while the Rangers fight Gigertox.

At the stream, Ji reminds Jayden of his childhood and his dedication to the Samurai life. His father trusted him to be the Red Ranger. Jayden thanks, Mentor Ji and tells him to leave before Deker's return. Mentor Ji tells Jayden not to fight Deker. Jayden has to defeat Deker. Mentor Ji tells Jayden that he can do it. Then he tells Luna to follow him back home. Luna looks back at Jayden and gives him a look telling him to be careful.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Back at the battle, the Rangers struggle against the Nighlok. Lauren powers up to Super Samurai mode. The Rangers do the Quadruple Slash. Tracy uses her leopard sabers to attack with icicle barrage. Lauren fires the Super Bullzooka to defeat the Nighlok. Antonio and Ashley watch as the Gigertox grows to Mega Mode. The Rangers form the Battlewing Megazord while Tracy calls for her zord to help her team. Gigertox proves to be stronger in the Mega Mode form. The Rangers perform the Battlewing Megazord finishing attack to defeat the Nighlok, who transforms into a new form which causes Octoroo to grow weak as the Nighlok drains more energy. The Rangers form the Samurai Gigazord. Gigertox pushes the Megazord back. The Rangers summon all of their symbols to perform the final attack to defeat the Nighlok.

Back at the Shiba House, Antonio and Ashley recover from the battle. Emily and Mia help him with his injuries. Tracy helps Ashley with hers.

"You promised that you'd be careful." Tracy reminds her friend.

"I was careful." Ashley protests.

"Sure you were ash-tree the nighlok just caught you off guard." Tracy says.

She draws the ice pack symbol then activates it. Tracy hands her the ice pack and a few seconds later she begins to feel dizzy. Tracy falls to her knees and tries to shake off the dizzy spell.

"Tracy, you okay?" Ashley asks her best friends.

Tracy looks back up at her friend, and her vision is still a little fuzzy.

"Yes, ash-tree I'm fine I just lost it for a sec that's all." Tracy answers.

Tracy slowly gets to her feet and hears Luna's claws click as she runs down the hall. Ji arrives at the Shiba House a few seconds later. The Rangers turn their attention to Mentor Ji. Tracy walks over to him as well. She notices a few small bruises, so she was going to draw the ice pack symbol again. Luna is sitting next to his chair and a few seconds later she lunges up and takes the samuraizer from Tracy's hand.

"Luna, that's not a dog toy. Now give it back." Tracy tells the puppy as she tries to get it back.

Luna walks over to the doorway and sits down. Luna growls defensively to tell Tracy that she isn't going to give it back.

"What's her problem?" Mike asks.

"Luna just wants Tracy to take it easy that's all." Emily answers.

"Ok, Luna you win this round. I can't believe I got beat by a little puppy." Tracy says.

Luna stops growling, wags her tail happily, and walks back over to her owner. Tracy puts her hand under her mouth, and Luna let's go of the samuraizer. It falls gently into her hand.

"Did you find my brother?" Lauren asks.

He tells them that Jayden is fighting Deker.

"I knew that he didn't turn into a good guy." Tracy says.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asks.

Tracy tells her about the day he helped her.

"Why did Deker help you in the first place?" Lauren asks.

Tracy answers Laurens question with an I don't know shrug. Back in the forest, Deker arrives on a horse. Jayden uses symbol power to summon a horse. The warriors engage in a duel on their horses.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Back at the house, the Rangers want to stop Jayden from fighting Deker. Antonio and Ashley want to help, but their friends tell them that they need to rest. Mike, Emily, and Mia head out of the Shiba House to find Jayden. Kevin and Tracy decide to stay with Lauren in case a Nighlok attacks. Jayden and Deker duel in the forest. Deker transforms into his Nighlok form. Jayden morphs into the Red Ranger. The warriors fight strong on their horses.

Back at the Shiba House, Kevin sighs as he stares at the Shogun statue. Lauren tries to comfort him by telling him that he can help to find Jayden. She tells him that she understands that they are Samurais and friends. Kevin responds by stating that it is his duty to protect the city. Lauren says that she has never had a friend. Kevin tells her that she does now.

Kevin trains with his spin sword outside and Tracy is sitting on the bench watching him.

"You know you could join me." Kevin says.

"I will in a minute." Tracy says.

Luna comes out with Tracy's Samuraizer in her mouth. She walks over to Tracy and sets it down next to her right foot. She jumps onto the bench, and Tracy looks over at her.

"You too," Tracy says.

Tracy pets Luna on the head. She bends down to pick up her samuraizer.

"Ok I'm training," Tracy says.

She draws the spin sword symbol and activates it. Tracy holds her spin sword in her hands and walks over to Kevin.

"How come Luna can convince you to train and I can't?" Kevin asks.

"She hits harder than you dude. I mean could you say no to that face?" Tracy answers.

Kevin looks back over at the puppy.

"I could." Kevin says as he turns to look back at Tracy.

"I highly doubt that Kev." Tracy argues.

"Whatever you say. How about we get back to training?" Kevin says.

"We do you have a mouse in your pocket?" Tracy jokes.

"Ha Ha, Tracy very funny. How about we spar?" Kevin says as he cracks a smile.

"You mean me kicking your butt again." Tracy says as she remembers the first time they spared.

"You won't win this time." Kevin says.

Tracy just shakes her head at his last statement, and they stand ready to spar. Inside the house, Lauren trains with the Light Zord.

Jayden and Deker's fight grows stronger as they leap off their horses. At the Sanzu River, Octoroo believes that Master Xandred is returning. Dayu senses that Deker is in trouble. Jayden tells Deker the only good thing about fighting is defeating evil. The Rangers run into the forest to find Jayden. At nightfall, Jayden and Deker are still fighting. Deker gets the advantage and strikes him to the ground. Jayden takes the opportunity to knock the Uramasa out of his hand and perform a powerful slice to Deker. The Rangers arrive in time to see an explosion.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Back at the Shiba House, Kevin and Tracy are taking a break from their training. Lauren checks up on them. She orders Kevin to find her brother. Kevin wants to protect Lauren until she learns the Sealing Symbol. She responds that Jayden needs him more than she does. Kevin thanks her for what she is doing and leaves the room. Lauren looks over at Tracy and notices that she still is thinking about her cousin.

"Tracy you still want to see your cousin when he comes home don't you?" Lauren asks.

"Yes, but I know I can't leave the team now. Our mission as Rangers isn't over yet." Tracy answers.

She takes a key chain out of her jacket pocket.

"Did your cousin give that to you?" Lauren asks.

"Yes, on the day he was deported." Tracy answers.

"Is it like a good luck charm?" Lauren asks.

"In a way." Tracy says.

Lauren walks closer and notices something written on it.

"What is that written on it?" she asks.

"It was Zachariah's quote so to speak." Tracy answers.

"What is the quote?" She asks.

"Be brave, be strong, keep your head held high, and never give up." Tracy answers.

"That's a good quote to live by." she says.

"I know I try to remember it anytime things get tough." Tracy says.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was Zechariah like?" she asks.

"He always saw the bright side of any situation. Whenever he came to visit and the big kids in the neighborhood would pick on me. He would always tell me not to believe anything that they said. He knew how to give a good pep talk too." Tracy answers.

"He sounds like a great person." She says.

"He was. I still remember the Fourth of July when we went to the state park to watch the fireworks. He put me on his shoulder so I could see better." Tracy says.

Lauren sees a small smile come to her face.

"Do you have any other memories of your cousin?" Lauren asks.

Tracy nods and tells her a few more memories of Zachariah.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Back in the forest, Jayden and Deker are surrounded by a ring of fire with the Urumasa in the center. The injured Deker slowly stands up. Jayden is surprised to see Deker alive. Deker tries to lift his blade but is unable to do so. The spirit of Dayu, in her human form, tries to stop Deker. Deker asks the spirit to leave him alone. Jayden takes the opportunity to stand on his feet. His friends watch from outside of the ring of fire. Jayden walks away from Deker, who transforms into his Nighlok form. Deker grabs the Uramasa and heads towards Jayden. Just as Deker is about to strike, the warrior is struck down by Kevin. The Rangers help Jayden out of the fire. Deker remains in the fire as he slowly disintegrates. Deker's curse is finally broken. At the Sanzu River, Dayu feels the end of Deker's spirit.

Octoroo reminds Dayu that she can bring back Master Xandred if she plays her harmonium. Dayu realizes that her dreams are now over with Deker's demise. She is ready to spread her sorrow with the rest of the world. With Deker gone, Dayu has nothing left to lose. Giant Moogers rise from the ground for the upcoming battle. In the forest, Jayden and the Rangers ponder the recent battle. Jayden thanks his friends for coming to his aid. He apologizes for not telling them about Lauren and his secret. As Jayden is about to leave, his friends try to stop him. The Rangers try to convince Jayden that he has and always will be their leader. Mike is upset and tells Jayden to repeat it to his face. Jayden looks at his friends with a tear in his eye. Uramasa fades away.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

At the Shiba House, Antonio and Tracy are taking care of Ji. Antonio repeatedly asks if Mentor Ji needs anything.

"Tony stop badgering him before he throws the pillow at you." Tracy warns.

"Come on angel; he would never do that." Antonio says.

"You want to bet. Just ask him one more question and be ready to dodge the pillow." Tracy says.

Antonio asks Ji if he wants a pillow and Ji gets frustrated and throws a pillow at him.

"Ha Tony, I win, now pay up." Tracy jokes.

Antonio almost drops the tray but recovers quickly. Then they leave the room to let Ji rest. Antonio and Tracy walk into the kitchen. Lauren and Ashley are sitting at the table. Antonio tries to avoid Lauren, but she spots him. Lauren asks Antonio about Jayden's childhood. Antonio comforts Lauren that she is just as good as Jayden.

"While we're on the subject, Tracy, what was Ashley like as a kid?" Antonio asks.

Tracy walks over and places her hands on Ashley's shoulder.

"Ashley liked getting both of us into dangerous situations." Tracy answers.

"My mom says I have a healthy sense of adventure." Ashley adds.

"Hey, you remember that one time our parents let us go on vacation together right after second grade." Tracy says.

"You mean the trip we went to see your family in the Upper Peninsula and we got lost in the woods?" Ashley says.

"Yep, that's the one." Tracy says.

"What happened?" Lauren asks.

"Our parents let us explore the woods behind my cousin's house. We went a tad too deep into the woods. Then we suddenly lost our sense of direction. Ashley thought if we went deeper we would magically find our way out." Tracy says.

"Tracy, I like to point out we were kids." Ashley protests.

"I know, but I suggested that we retrace our steps, but you didn't listen." Tracy reminds her.

"Hey, our folks found us eventually." Ashley says.

"Yes, after we decided to stay put and because it was starting to get dark." Tracy says.

"Were your parents mad once they found you?" Lauren asks.

"Only a little bit. "Tracy answers.

"A little bit. They were hugging us to death!" Ashley corrects.

"That just means they were happy to see us." Tracy says.

"I have one more question. How is your brother doing?" Ashley asks.

"How in the world should I know what Chris is doing. It wasn't my turn to watch him." Tracy answers.

"You have a brother, Tracy?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah count your blessing that you haven't met him." Tracy says.

"Come on Tracy; your brother isn't that bad." Antonio says.

"Anywho, how is D.J. doing?" Tracy answers.

She pours herself a cup of tea and takes a sip.

"He has a girlfriend." Ashley answers.

Tracy starts to choke on her tea. After she recovers, "You have got to be kidding. I thought his exact words were he was never going to date."

"No, T-dawg, his exact words were he would date someone when he found someone he wanted to date." Ashley says.

"Ashley, I know you would never lie to me. I won't believe you until I see a picture."Tracy says.

"I can do that." Ashley says.

She takes out her samuraizer and shows Tracy the picture.

"OK ash-tree, I've seen the picture. I still can't believe that he found a girl." Tracy says.

"Me too T-dawg." Ashley says.

Antonio is going to ask them about the day they met. Suddenly the Gap Sensor alerts them to battle. The attack is at the marina. Lauren asks Antonio and the girls for their help.

"It would be an honor to fight by your side." Antonio says.

"He's right. So, please lead us to battle already." Tracy adds.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Ji calls the Rangers. Lauren and Antonio form the Claw Armor Megazord to face the Giant Moogers. Back in the forest, Kevin invites Jayden to the fight. Jayden says that he will join them in a minute. The Rangers morph into action and say the roll call. Then they head to the city to fight the Moogers.

"Man, I hope the others get here soon." Tracy says.

"I know, it's like a mooger convention." Ashley adds.

Ashley gets knock to the ground by a mooger and knocks away her sword.

"Ashley look out." Tracy warns her friend.

Ashley used her arms to block the attack. Then she hears the sound of swords meshing together.

"Jayden, perfect timing." Ashley says.

Jayden knocks the Mooger away with the Spin Sword. Then he helps Ashley back up and hands back her swords.

"Thanks for the save." Ashley says.

"No prob." Jayden says.

Then they get back to battling the moogers. Dayu watches the fight from behind the rocks. Dayu remembers Master Xandred helped to repair her harmonium. She accepts her Nighlok form and prepares for her mission. Mia turns her attention to Dayu, who teleports closer for their duel. Dayu tells her that she has nothing to lose. Mia leaps into the air and slices Dayu and the Harmonium. Dayu drops the Harmonium to the ground. Dark clouds emit from the Harmonium. The Rangers are distracted by the dark clouds. Lauren senses sadness in the air. Octoroo falls to the floor as the ship because of the sudden rise in the water level of Sanzu River. The Rangers turn their attention to the coast. The fog clears and reveals Master Xandred.

"It can't be." Tracy says.

"I thought you said he was still recovering from his last trip to our world." Ashley says.

It looks like he is back and I don't like this one bit. Tracy thought

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 29: The Final Battle part 1​

The Rangers are surprised to see Master Xandred alive. Antonio and Lauren defeat the Giant Moogers and turn their attention to Master Xandred. Xandred praises Dayu's powerful tune that brought him back. Dayu reveals that she played the tune for Deker, not him. Dayu admits that she was never really a Nighlok with her human heart. Master Xandred feels betrayed and destroys her. One part of Dayu now resides in Master Xandred, who turns his attention to the Rangers. Xandred calls for the Red Ranger. Lauren and Antonio join the fight.

Lauren challenges Master Xandred. Master Xandred fires a blast towards her, and Antonio pushes her out of the way. Lauren tells her new friends that she needs time to write the Sealing Symbol. She gives the Shark Attack Disc to Mike and the Black Box to Kevin. Master Xandred fires another blast at the Rangers. Kevin and Mike power up to Super Samurai mode and Shark Attack Mode. The Rangers make their first attempt against Master Xandred. He evades their attacks and sends them to the ground. Lauren starts the Sealing Symbol as the Rangers slow down Master Xandred.

At the Shiba House, Mentor Ji opens a Shiba-engraved suitcase. He hopes that he has trained the Rangers enough for this moment. Back at the battle, Lauren dedicates the Sealing Symbol to her father.

Lauren continues the Sealing Symbol as the Rangers struggle against Master Xandred. Just as Master Xandred is about to strike Antonio, Light Zord comes to his aid. Jayden continues to fight the Moogers. Master Xandred defeats the Rangers and turns his attention to Red Ranger. Jayden watches as his sister summons the Sealing Symbol. The spell pushes Master Xandred into the mountain and causes an explosion. After a brief moment, Master Xandred walks through the fires, and towards the Rangers, who are surprised to see him alive. Master Xandred reveals the white shield that is created with Dayu's spirit. Octoroo watches the fight from the Sanzu River.

Master Xandred fires a massive attack towards all of the Rangers. Tracy rushes over towards Lauren.

"Tracy, what are you doing?" Laurens asks frantically.

Tracy doesn't say a word. She gets in front of Lauren and draws a new symbol into the air. Tracy activates it, and a huge glacier appears in front of them. Tracy hopes that the wall is strong enough to protect them from the attack. The blast is even more powerful than Tracy thought. She watches as the blast makes a hole in the glacier and the wall crumbles down before them. The blast hits Tracy, and she falls from the hill and demorphs.

"Tracy, No!" Lauren shouts.

Master Xandred fires another blast, and it hits Lauren, and she falls from the hill and demorphs as well. Jayden leaps to their side. He performs the Teleport Symbol to escape with the Rangers. Master Xandred leaves the scene with Dayu's garment.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Later that night at the Shiba House, the Rangers are frustrated by their loss. Master Xandred is immune to the Sealing Symbol. Jayden walks outside and joins his sister on the bench. Lauren looks at the starry sky and tells Jayden that they have something to fight for. Lauren knows that Xandred's ship will be able to sail right into the human world. She feels that she has failed her father and the other Rangers. Lauren wants Jayden to return as the leader of the Power Rangers. Her destiny is to perform the Sealing Symbol. Jayden says that it's time to finish what their father started.

They turn around and notice Tracy standing on the porch.

"Hey guys, can I join you or is this strictly a family affair?" Tracy asks.

"No, you're welcome to join us," Lauren answers.

Tracy walks over to them, and she has a sad look on her face.

"I just wanted to apologize," Tracy says.

"Apologize for what exactly?" Lauren asks.

"I'm sorry, Lauren, my glacier wall wasn't strong enough to protect you from the blast," Tracy says as she looks down at her feet.

"Tracy you don't need to apologize. You did your best." Lauren says trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, Lauren's right, I know that you gave it you all back there," Jayden says.

"Sorry guys. I appreciate what you're saying, but it's pretty obvious that my best isn't going to cut it against master xandred especially now." Tracy says.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

At the Sanzu River, Octoroo greets Master Xandred back on the ship. Octoroo mentions that Xandred can now walk on the human world without drying out. Dayu's sacrifice has helped to flood the River. Master Xandred throws Dayu's garment into the Sanzu River.

Back at the Shiba House, Lauren calls the Rangers for a meeting and denounces her role as the leader. The Rangers are pleased to see Jayden return as the Red Ranger. Jayden's plan to take on Master Xandred with brute force to the white patch.

"While you guys are doing that, I'll do what my great grandpa said was my destiny," Tracy says.

"What's that Tracy?" Lauren asks.

"I'll go to the highest point in the city and use my family's sealing symbol to seal all the gaps in the city," Tracy answers.

"Tracy. You can't. You know how much symbol power that's going to take." Antonio says.

"Yes Antonio I do, but this is why my great grandpa even told me about the symbol in the first place." Tracy reminds him.

"Then I'll go with you," Ashley says.

"No Ashley, Jayden, and the others are going to need you a lot more than I will," Tracy says.

"OK just be careful," Ashley says.

"Hey, I should be telling you that. Besides, all I have to do is wait for you to destroy Master Xandred and for the Sanzu River to recede into the netherworld." Tracy says.

"How do you know that is going to happen?" Ashley asks.

"Because, if this is anything like the last time he attacked, the river is bound to flood the city," Tracy answers.

"I guess that's true," Ashley says.

"Isn't destroying Master X going to take a lot of power?" Tracy asks, changing the subject.

"Yes, but Jayden will have it with this," Lauren says.

She gives Jayden the Shiba Fire Disc. She tells the team that she has charged the disc with every symbol power possible to help them take down Master Xandred. Ji knows that this is only the beginning of the final fight. A couple of hours after the meeting, Tracy is sitting in the living room. She is deep in thought about tomorrow. Tracy doesn't notice her older brother sneaking up behind her.

"Hey sis, what up?" Chris says loudly in her ear.

Tracy falls off her chair.

"Dam it, Chris. You have to stop doing that." Tracy says as she gets back to her feet.

"You should be happy that mom didn't hear that last sentence," Chris says.

"I know, but on another note, what are you doing here anyway?" Tracy asks.

"I'll tell you in a minute. I think you deserve a trip to noogietown." Chris says.

"You have to catch me first," Tracy says.

She starts to run towards the dojo. Chris starts to chase after his little sis.

"Tracy, how are you faster than me?" Chris asks.

"Don't know bro," Tracy says.

She did a u-turn to avoid her brother. Lauren and Jayden heard the commotion from the kitchen. They leave to investigate.

"You know I'm going to catch you eventually right?" Chris asks.

"How do you figure that bro?" Tracy asks.

"Because I'm older," Chris says.

"That isn't going to matter," Tracy says.

She continues to evade her older brother. Chris turns around and sees Jayden and Lauren standing in the doorway.

"Hey, Jayden," Chris says.

"Hey Chris, how's college going?" Jayden asks.

"Good. Is this your girlfriend?" Chris asks.

"No Chris. Lauren is his older sister, genius." Tracy answers.

"I'm sorry sis I didn't know that," Chris argues.

"I can't believe you couldn't see that they are related. I thought you were the smart one in the family." Tracy says.

"I am," Chris says.

"I'm not so sure bro," Tracy says.

"Hold on guys, I still have to teach my sis a lesson," Chris says.

Chris turns back around and starts to chase his sister again.

"You can tell by the way they act around each other that they are siblings," Lauren says.

"True that, sis," Jayden says.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

A few minutes later Chris finally catches his sis and starts to give her a noogie. Chris notices that Tracy isn't trying to stop him.

"Hey, how come you hair isn't sticking up?" Chris asks.

"Simple bro, I used hair gel." Tracy answers.

"Come on sis that's cheating." Chris whines.

"'No, it's not bro. It's called sensing an attack." Tracy says.

"I hate having a sister that's a samurai. Fine, sis, let's see if you can sense this attack." Chris says.

He makes a claw with his hand and is about to tickle his sis.

"Chris don't you dare. You know I'm ticklish." Tracy says.

"I know why you think I'm going to tickle you," Chris says slyly.

"Hey bro, you may be bigger but I'm stronger," Tracy says.

"There is no way my little sis is stronger than me," Chris says.

Tracy stands her grounds and wiggles her right arm free from her brother's grasp. She uses it to grab a hold of his right wrist and flips him over onto her back. Then she pins him to the ground.

"See I told," Tracy says.

"OK, you're stronger. Now let me up." Chris says.

Tracy smiles slightly and helps her brother up. Chris decides that he isn't going to try to tickle his little sis again. He heads back out to the living room. Tracy, Lauren, and Jayden follow behind him.

"Now that we've got that out of our system bro, can you please tell me why you decided to show up here unannounced?" Tracy asks.

"When I got back to campus I got a letter that said I already earned all the credits needed for my degree. Which means I didn't even need to register for this semester." Chris answers.

"That's great, another thing for mom and dad to brag about," Tracy says sarcastically.

"Tracy, what with the sarcasm. Aren't you happy?" Lauren asks.

"Of course, I am. It's just that mom and dad never brag to the neighbors about anything that I did. They always talked about Chris." Tracy answers.

"Tracy, mom, and dad were proud of you too," Chris tells his sister.

"If they were proud of me, they sure had a funny way a showing it bro. Let's face it, Chris, you always were the star of the family. When it was just me and you, I was the invisible kid. Now that the triplets came, I'm just the forgotten middle child." Tracy says.

She walks over to a chair, sits down, and looks down at the floor. Chris walks over to her and places his hand on her shoulder.

"Tracy, you may be the middle child now but trust me you are not the forgotten one," Chris tells her.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better," Tracy says.

"No, I'm not. Mom called me yesterday." Chris says.

"What did she say?" Tracy asks.

"I had my phone off when she called but she left a voice mail." Chris answers.

"Did you delete it?" Tracy asks.

"No, I saved it." Chris answers.

Chris takes out his phone and finds the voice mail. He plays it back.

"Hey Chris, this is your mom. I just wanted to call to tell you that I'm so proud of you for graduating from college." Tracy mom's voice says.

"I am right. I'm the forgotten kid." Tracy says.

"Hold on sis, the message isn't done yet. Keep listening." Chris says.

"One more thing, can you tell Tracy that we are so proud of the strong, independent women she has become. Your father and I love both you very much." Tracy's mom says.

"So they did notice me," Tracy says.

"Yes, they did sis see I told you so," Chris says.

Tracy gets up from her chair and gives her bro a playful shove. Then she gives him a hug out of the blue. Chris accepts the hug from his sis and hugs her back. After the hug ends, they turn around to face Jayden and Lauren.

"I hate to leave as quickly as I arrived. I'm pretty sure that mom and dad could use a little help with the rugrats." Chris says.

"Okay. Bro stay out of trouble." Tracy jokes.

"I will sis and you be careful out there too," Chris says.

"I always am," Tracy says.

Then Chris heads to the front door and Laurens follows him. Jayden and Tracy stay in the living room. At the door, Lauren opens it for Chris.

"I wish that you could have stayed a little longer. I wanted to get to know you a little bit better." Lauren says.

"Don't worry, I'll be back. I still have to get that chance to tickle my little sis." Chris says.

"Keep dreaming, bro," Tracy shouts.

"Hey sis, listening in isn't polite," Chris shouts back.

"Hey, it's not my fault the walls are really thin," Tracy shouts.

"OK, sis, whatever you say, See you later," Chris shouts.

Chris just shakes his head slightly as a small smile same to his face. He turns around and leaves the house. The next morning, the Sanzu River begins to flood the city. The Gap Sensor alerts the Rangers of the several Gaps.

"Well, it looks like it's time," Ashley says.

"Yes, let's do this Rangers," Jayden says.

Then the Rangers rush off to the quarry to fight their final battle. Tracy leaves a few minutes later after she finds the highest spot in the city from the map.

The Sanzu River continues to pour into the city as Master Xandred's ship enters the human world. The Rangers return to the quarry, where they see a massive army of Moogers.

"Antonio, you still glad that you decided to become a samurai?" Mike asks.

"Are you serious? Being a ranger is the best thing that ever happened to me! I wouldn't trade it for anything." Antonio answers.

"Me either." Kevin adds, "No place I'd rather be." Emily rings in.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you're ready for this then," Jayden says.

"Jayden as long as you're by our side we're ready for anything," Ashley says.

"Hey, I was going to say that." Kevin whines.

Ashley just rolls her eyes. The Rangers morph into action and run into the swarm of Moogers. Master Xandred and Octoroo watch as the world continues to flood. Master Xandred joins the battlefield. The Rangers stop fighting and watch as the Moogers stand in front of their Master. Jayden points to the white spot on Master Xandred. He places the Shiba Fire Disc in the Black Box and powers up to Super Samurai mode. The Rangers prepare for their final mission. The Rangers and Moogers run towards each other. Jayden fights his way towards Master Xandred. He powers up the Spin Sword and starts the attack on Master Xandred. He plunges the blade into the white patch. Master Xandred shakes him off. The Fire Shiba Disc is destroyed. Master Xandred fires a blast towards the Rangers and defeats them. Master Xandred leaves the scene to go after his next target: Lauren.

Meanwhile from the cliff, Tracy watches as her friends struggle to get to their feet.

"Come on, guys, you can do this." Tracy whispers.

Tracy watches as Jayden passes out. She clenches her samuraizer in her left hand. She wants to go help her friends, but she knows what she has to too. Tracy turns around to face her great grandpa.

"Tracy, go help the other rangers," Fredrick says.

"Great Grandpa, I can't. What about my destiny?" She asks.

"You can follow your destiny after you help your friends." Fredrick answers.

Tracy gives him a hug.

"Thank you, great grandpa," she says.

"You're welcome. Now go help the others." He says.

Tracy releases him from her hug and runs off to help her friends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Chapter 30: The Final Battle Part 2​

The Rangers slowly get up from their battle. Tracy runs up to her friends.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I join this fiesta?" Tracy asks.

"Tracy, what are you doing here?" Ashley asks.

"Well, that's a nice way to we don't need your help," Tracy says.

"Tracy, we could always use your help," Antonio says.

"Cool, now let's beat some moogers into next week," Tracy says.

Everyone nods and summons their swords. Jayden leads the Rangers into battle against the Moogers. At the Shiba House, Lauren creates another Shiba Fire Disc with every ounce of Sealing Power she has left. She tells Ji to deliver the Disc to Jayden. Lauren falls to the ground. The Rangers fight strongly against the Moogers. Ji races into the scene on his motorcycle. The Rangers defeat the Moogers. Ji is pleased to see his students and gives the Shiba Fire Disc to Jayden and tells him that it can only be used once. He also gives him a disc that belonged to his father and told him he can use it to double his power.

Master Xandred begins his attack on the city. The Rangers race to the city to challenge him. Xandred sends the moogers towards the unmorphed Rangers, who fight their opponents with the Spin Swords. After defeating the Moogers, they morph and run towards Master Xandred. They work together attack Xandred. Master Xandred pushes them away with a smoke blast. The other rangers, except for Tracy, use the Capture Symbol Power to temporarily bind Master Xandred. Jayden summons two Fire Smashers and attacks Xandred with them. Xandred blasts Jayden to the ground and orders his friends to attack. Kevin powers up the Spin Sword with the Shiba Fire Disc and attacks Master Xandred. Jayden uses Lauren's Shiba Disc and transforms into Shogun Mode. He continues to attack the white patch on Master Xandred's body. After a few strikes, he defeats Master Xandred. Jayden is thankful that Lauren's Disc was strong enough to harness the power of Shogun Mode. Master Xandred grows to Mega Mode

The Rangers form the Samurai Gigazord. Master Xandred fires a massive blast towards it and the attack weakens the Gigazord. Kevin wants to use the Symbol Power. Jayden stops him and tells his friends to demorph. His plan is to harness all of their Symbol Power with one final attack. The others demorph and follow with Jayden's plan. The Gigazord walks towards Master Xandred, who continues to fire blasts. Each blast results in them losing a few more zords. The final Megazord is the original Samurai Megazord, minus the shield. Jayden says that he is honored to work with his friends. The Megazord stands face to face against Master Xandred. Jayden orders the final strike. The Rangers pull their weapons from the consoles and perform the Final Strike attack. They defeat Master Xandred, and the Sanzu River returns back to normal. Octoroo goes down with the ship. Back in the city, Ji and Tracy looks for the Rangers. They congratulate them for their victory

"You guys did your part, now it's my turn," Tracy says.

"Tracy, where are you going?" Ashley asks.

"I'm going back to the cliff to follow my destiny, Ashley," Tracy answers.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

She walks back towards the cliff. Everyone except Ji follows right behind her. After they get to the top of the cliff, Tracy's great grandpa walks up to her.

"Tracy, it's time," Frederick says.

She walks back to her spot on the cliff. Everyone watches as she takes out her samuraizer and draws her family's the sealing symbol. She activates it, and they watch as floats in the air over to the middle of the city. Many tiny pieces of ice scatter across the sky, and it looks like a meteor shower.

"Is that what is supposed to happen?" Ashley asks.

"Yes," Frederick answers.

Jayden calls Lauren and asks her to check the map. Lauren goes into the living room and unrolls the map.

"Jayden, the map in covered with ice symbols," Lauren says.

"Thanks, sis," Jayden says.

"You're welcome. I guess this means that Tracy just used her sealing symbol?" Lauren asks.

"Yes," Jayden answers.

"I'll see you later little bro," Lauren says.

"See you soon sis," Jayden says.

They hang up, and Jayden puts his samuraizer back in his pocket. A few seconds later she starts feeling dizzy and loses her balance. She starts to fall backward towards the ground.

"Tracy!" Antonio yells.

He runs over to her and catches her in his arms before she hits the ground. Everyone runs over to her.

"Tracy, are you all right?" Ashley asks.

"I'm just a little drained that's all," Tracy answers.

Tracy looks over at her great grandpa. Frederick has a big smile on his face. He fixes his great granddaughter's hair by putting it back behind her ears.

"Well, I did it," Tracy says.

"Yes, you did Tracy, and I'm proud of you. Our ancestors would be proud of you too." Frederick says.

"Thanks, great grandpa Frederick. What am I supposed to do now?" she asks.

"I can't answer that question, Tracy. The only one who can answer it would be you." Frederick answers.

"I had a feeling you would say that," Tracy says, through a yawn.

A few seconds later she falls asleep.

"Rest well, Tracy. You've earned it." Frederick says.

Ashley and the others walk over to an oak tree

"Hey guys, how does a victory party sound?" Ashley asks.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Mike answers.

"What about Antonio and Tracy?" Emily asks.

"They'll meet us back home after she wakes up. I'm pretty sure that Antonio thinks this is as good a place as any to let Tracy rest." Jayden answers.

"Yeah, we already know she thinks he makes a good pillow," Mike adds.

Emily slaps him in the arm. She tells him to be nice. Everyone chuckles and starts to leave. Jayden walks back over to his friend.

"We are heading back to the house," Jayden whispers.

"Got it, Jay," Antonio whispers back.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Jayden nods and jogs away to catch up with the others on their walk back home. Antonio walks down the cliff, cradling his girlfriend in his arms. He sits down under an oak tree and looks at his girlfriend's sleeping frame. He gently slides her glasses off her face. He places them in his jacket pocket. He can't help but smile as he runs his fingers through her hair. A few hours later he doesn't want to wake her up, but he knows that he should. He leans in and kisses her on the lips like she was Snow White and he is Prince Charming. He backs away slowly and notices her eyes start to flutter. They open slowly a few seconds later.

"Did you have to wake up my golden knight?" Tracy asks.

"Sorry my little angelfish, but we need to get back to the house." Antonio answers.

"Ok I forgive you Tony, but why did kiss me? I'm not Snow White." Tracy says.

"I remembered that the traditional ways to wake someone up don't work on you. So, I thought I'd try something new." Antonio answers.

Tracy just chuckles. They get to their feet. Tracy stretches and wipes the sleep from her eyes.

"I think you might need these," Antonio says.

He takes Tracy's glasses out of his pocket and puts them back on her face. They start back to the house As they enter the front gate they see everyone setting up for the party.

"I guess this was Ashley's idea?" Tracy asks.

"Yes, she thought we should have a little fun now that we saved the world." Antonio answers.

"Hey Ashley, where are Jayden and Lauren?" Tracy asks.

"Oh, they're inside. Do you think that you two can help us?" Ashley answers.

"I'll be back out in a sec there is something else I have to do. Antonio, why don't you help Ashley." Tracy says.

Antonio nods. He walks over to help Ashley set up the keyboard. Tracy walks into the house. In the living room, Jayden is saying goodbye to Lauren. Tracy enters the room.

"Lauren you're not going to leave so soon are you?" she asks.

"I'm not good with hellos and goodbyes, so it's best if I leave before the party starts." she answers.

"Ashley can vouch for me and tell you that I'm not good with goodbyes either. I still wanted to give you something, though." Tracy says.

"What is it?" Lauren asks.

"Hold on. I have in my pocket." Tracy answers.

Tracy reaches into her jacket pocket and comes up with nothing.

"I thought you said it was in your pocket?" Lauren asks.

"Now I remember who has it," Tracy says.

She lets out a loud whistle. Luna comes in the room with a little box in her mouth. Luna walks over to Lauren and sets the box in front of her feet. Lauren picks it up.

"So what's inside?" Lauren asks.

"Open it and find out." Tracy answers.

"Hold on, sis, read the card first," Jayden says.

Lauren takes the card off the box. She opens the card and reads it to herself.

Dear Lauren,

I know we didn't get a chance to become close friends, but I still appreciate your friendship more than you'll ever know. I made you a thank you gift. I hope you like it

Your fellow samurai,

Tracy

PS. You were a great leader I 'm very lucky to have fought by your side.​

Then she opens the box and inside is a handmade necklace, and the pendant is in the shape of the fire kanji. Carved inside is the letter of her name. She takes it out of the box and puts it on.

"Tracy, you made this?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah, believe me, it wasn't easy to do." Tracy answers.

"I'd bet but don't I get one too." Jayden whines.

"Yes, Jayden I made one for the others too." Tracy answers.

"When are we going to get them?" Jayden asks.

"At the party, after you guys get to hear me sing for the last time." Tracy answers.

"Wait, Tracy, you can sing?" Lauren asks.

"Yes, and she is amazing." Jayden answers.

"I have to hear you sing. Maybe I could stay longer." Lauren says.

"Cool," Tracy says.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Later that night everyone is in the front yard having a great time at the party.

"Hey, Lauren, where did you get that necklace? It's beautiful." Emily asks.

"Tracy, she made it for me." Lauren answers.

"Tracy, didn't you say that you made one for us too?" Jayden asks.

Tracy didn't say a word and let out a loud whistle. Then Luna comes around the corner with a small drawstring back in her mouth. Luna sits down in front of her.

"Thanks, Luna," Tracy says.

She takes the bag out of her mouth. Tracy opens the bag and gives her friends their gifts.

"Don't just stand there, open them already," Tracy says politely.

Everyone opens their box and takes out the necklace that is inside.

"Wow, Tracy this is so nice of you," Emily says.

"Yeah, this is my way of saying goodbye. Ashley, there is one more surprise in your box." Tracy says.

"What is it?" Ashley asks.

"Just take out the false bottom." Tracy answers.

Ashley takes out the false bottom, and she sees a new friendship bracelet underneath. Ashley takes it out of the box and goes over to her. Then she gives her friend a bear hug.

"So, I take it from how you're squishing my internal organs; you like it," Tracy says.

Ashley releases her friends from her hug and chuckles at her joke.

"Yes I do, but why did you make a new one anyway? What's wrong with the old one?" Ashley asks.

"Considering that it's been through all those nighlok attacks, I thought you would like one that wasn't covered in battle scares." Tracy answers.

"Tracy, I like the new one. I love the old more." Ashley says.

"Why's that ash-tree?" Tracy asks.

"Because the old bracelet is proof of how strong our bond of friendship really is. I mean it's been through so much and it still is in one piece." Ashley answers. "That's true." Tracy says.

"I hate to ruin this cute moment, but Tracy you told me that you were going to sing," Lauren says.

"Yeah that's right I did say didn't I. Antonio, Ashley can you guys give me a hand," Tracy says.

They nod and they walk over to where Ashley has set up the keyboard. Antonio plugs his guitar in an amp. Tracy walks over the microphone and taps it to make sure it's on. She hears the feedback from the speakers she turns around and nods to them. She turns back around to face the others as they walk up.

They start to play "Wherever I Go". After the intro plays, Tracy starts to sing. They listen to her sing. As Tracy hits the final note (Jayden notices that she is trying her best not to cry) she hears her friends cheering loudly. She turns around and sees a huge smile on Ashley's and Antonio's faces. Then she turns back around and they all walk over to the others.

"Tracy, that was incredible." Lauren compliments.

"Thanks, Lauren. I wished that Zechariah could have heard it." Tracy says.

"I did hear it, little warrior," Zechariah says.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Everyone moves to the side and Tracy sees her cousin standing at the front gate in his Army desert camouflage uniform. Tracy tries her best to hide her look of joy and places her hands over her mouth. Zechariah notices the tears of joy running down his cousin's face.

"Well, that reaction says you're happy to see me. Don't I get a hug?" Zechariah asks.

Tracy lets out a muffled chuckle and runs over to her cousin. She gives him a bear hug. The hug is so strong that Zachariah drops his bags.

"Sorry cuz I guess I don't know my own strength." Tracy apologizes.

"It's ok cuz. I've missed your hugs." Zachariah says as he hugs her back.

"I'm so happy that you're home. I've missed you so much." Tracy says.

"I know cuz, but don't you think you should introduce me to your friends?" he asks.

Tracy lets her cousin go and they walk over to her friends.

"Zechariah this is Lauren, Jayden, Kevin, Mike, Emily, Mia and Antonio," Tracy says.

"It's nice to meet all of you," Zechariah says.

"The pleasure is ours," Jayden says.

Tracy walks over to Antonio.

"So little warrior, I have one more question for you," Zechariah says.

"What's that, captain pep talk?" Tracy answers.

"Don't you need a permit to carry those guns around?" Zechariah jokes.

Tracy chuckles at her cousin's joke.

"I hate to ask this, but what is everyone going to do now that we've saved the world?" Ashley asks.

Mia says that she is going to the culinary academy. Kevin says he'll be training for the Olympics. Emily is excited to go home to her sister. Mike says he is going with Emily to help her. Tracy says she is staying here and planning to attend college. Antonio is preparing for his around the world fishing trip.

"So ash-tree, what are you going to do?" Tracy asks.

"I applied to MUNY." Ashley answers.

"Ashley, that's great, so did you get in?" Tracy asks.

"What is MUNY anyway?" Mike asks.

"Mike. It's the Music University of New York and to answer your question I got accepted." Ashley answers.

"That's great. Congratulations." Tracy says.

"Thanks, Tracy, but you know that means I'll have to move to New York." Ashley says sadly.

"I know that Ashley, but you've been dreaming about going to that school ever since you were old enough to play the piano." Tracy reminds her.

"True, but I was hoping that we could go to college together," Ashley says.

"That's sweet, but you knew the odds of that happening were pretty slim. They're not very many vet schools in New York." Tracy tells her.

"You've got me there, but I don't want to split the team up again," Ashley says.

"Hey, ash-tree, remember what I told you the day you had to move away?" Tracy asks.

"Yes," Ashley answers.

"We would always be friends no matter how far we are away from each other." The girls say together.

Antonio looks over at Jayden. They share a look as they remember the day they had to say goodbye to each other when Antonio had to move away. The girls give each other a best friend's hug and decide to go back to celebrating their victory. A few hours later Zachariah tells his cousin that he still has to surprise the rest of the family so he can't stay to help clean up. Tracy tells him that it's ok and gives him another hug. Zachariah picks up is bag and heads back to the front gate. Everyone helps to clean up, then goes inside to pack.

==The Silver Samurai ==​

Tracy takes her time as she packs her bag. Every time she puts another item in her bag she remembers everything that happened to her while she was a samurai ranger. A few minutes later she zips up her bag and sets it on the desk. The bigger suitcase next to the desk has the rest of her belongings inside. She walks over to her bed and sits down. Luna jumps onto the bed and lies down in her lap.

It looks like the bullies were right after all. I was never meant to have friends. Tracy thinks as few tears start rolling down her cheeks.

Everyone is in the living room waiting for Tracy.

"Man, how long does it take to pack one bag?" Mike asks.

"I'll go see what's taking her." Antonio says.

He leaves the group. Antonio walks into Tracy's room and hears crying. Tracy left the door open so Antonio walks over to her.

"Hey, angel fish, why is she crying?" Antonio asks.

"Hey, my golden knight, I'm crying because after we say goodbye, I'll be alone again." Tracy answers, as she looks over at him.

Antonio sits down next to her and puts his arm around her.

"You won't be alone." Antonio says.

"I won't how come?" Tracy asks.

"Because you have me and I'll never leave your side." Antonio answers, as he wipes the tears from Tracy's eyes.

"What about the fishing trip? You only have one ticket, don't you?" Tracy asks.

"Actually I got two tickets.'" Antonio says.

"Really?" Tracy asks.

"Yes," Antonio answers.

A smile comes to Tracy's face and Antonio leans in close. Then he gently presses his lips against Tracy's. The kiss is gentle. Tracy's eyes flutter throughout the kiss, and as Antonio backs away, Tracy slowly opens her eyes.

"What was that for?" Tracy asks.

"Just to remind you how much I care about you." Antonio answers.

Luna jumps off Tracy's lap because she knew what is going to happen next. Tracy wraps her arms around Antonio's necks and pulls him back in towards her. Then she kisses him back with the same passion that Antonio kissed her. After their second kiss ended both are tempted to kiss a third time.

"Tracy, I think we should go meet up with the others." Antonio says.

Tracy nods and they get up. Antonio walks over to the desk to get Tracy's bags for her. Tracy walks over to him and he gives the book bag to her.

"Thanks, Tony, we should get going." Tracy says.

Then they leave the room and Luna follows behind them.

"About time, you joined us." Mike says.

"Sorry guys, I just got distracted while I was packing." Tracy apologizes.

'It's okay." Jayden says.

"Tracy, I have one question." Ashley says.

"What's that Ash-tree?" Tracy asks.

"Have you applied to the colleges around here?" Ashley asks.

"Yes I did. I haven't heard anything yet." Tracy answers.

Then Ashley hears Tracy's phone takes her phone out her jacket pocket. Then a look of pure surprise comes to her face.

"Tracy, who is it?" Antonio asks.

"No way it's the Pasadena university admission office." Tracy answers.

"Well don't stand there, answer it already." Antonio says.

Tracy walks to the dojo and answers the call.

"Hello." Tracy answers.

"Is this Tracy Burlew?" the lady on the other end asks.

"Yes, this is she." Tracy says.

"May I be the first to congratulate you and welcome you to Pasadena University." the women says.

"Thank you so much ma'am." Tracy says.

"You're very welcome and we can't wait to have you be a part of our university this fall." the women says."The university will pay for the entire time that you'll be at the university."

Tracy hangs up, walks back to her friends and tries her best to make it look like she didn't get in.

"Tracy, don't be so sad. There are many other schools you can apply to." Antonio says.

"I don't have to apply to another school, Tony." Tracy says.

Ashley sees her best friend trying not to crack a small smile.

"T-dawg, you got in, didn't you?" Ashley asks.

"Yes, I did. I really need to work on my poker face." Tracy jokes.

"Tracy, that's great, congrats." Lauren says.

"Thanks," Tracy says.

The team walks outside to meet up with Ji. Jayden and Lauren are standing next to Ji.

"Jayden, what are you guys going to do?" Mike asks.

"I never really thought about it." Jayden answers.

"Tracy, when do you have to head off the college?" Ashley asks.

"The semester starts August 29th." Tracy answers.

"What about the fishing trip?" Ashley asks.

"We'll get back in plenty of time for me to get ready for the fall semester." Tracy answers.

"Who is going to watch Luna while you two are gone?" Lauren asks.

"I thought that you three could because I don't want to have her stay anywhere else." Tracy answers.

"We would loved to," Jayden says.

"Thanks, Jay." Tracy says.

Then she tells Luna to go over to Jayden. Before she does, Luna jumps into Tracy's arms and gives her a kiss. Then she jumps back down and walks over to Jayden.

"You be a good girl." Tracy tells her puppy.

Luna barks to tell her owner that she would. Everyone says goodbye and walks to the front gate. Jayden waves goodbye to his friends. Tracy and Antonio are the last ones to go through the gate.

Tracy and Antonio are in the park. They sit down on the bench and Tracy looks over at Antonio.

"Tony, can I ask you something?" Tracy asks.

"What is it, Angel." Antonio answers.

"What is next for us?" Tracy asks.

"I don't know angel but what I do know is that we'll figure it out together." Antonio answers.

Tracy smiles at his answer and then they kiss. After they back away, they decide they should head to the marina so that they won't miss the boat.

*The End*

Back