• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the simpsons club!

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    The Simpsons, who dosn't like that show? Well, okay, I know people who don't but everyone by now has to have seen at least one episode, for something that's been out for 15 seasons moving up to 16.

Anyway, my favorite Simpson is Bart. He's the funniest character presently (Homer would win for older episodes, though). Other favorites are Mr. Burns and Milhouse. Just watching Milhouse try to be cool all the time is always hilarious. XD And Mr. Burns is a classic. His feebleness, vocabulary, and twisted mind make for the perfect character to be anyone's boss.

My favorite episode off the top of my head is Homer's Enemy (Frank Grimes episode). Grimes' frustration with everyone and Homer getting away with everything just made it ridiculously funny.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I love homer most of all XD
    His funny comments, silly mistakes, never wanting to try at anything XD
    "It this has taught you kids one things, it's don't try" and "Monkey see, monkey do"

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    df_dadragonz,kine,and dragon trainer are all members.
    andyes,there are two co-owners.
    "ahhhh!sideshow bob!"
    "just call me bob!"
    "ahhhh! bob!"

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Kine said:
    Grimes' frustration with everyone and Homer getting away with everything just made it ridiculously funny.

Yeah. It's too bad Grimes never learned the truth behind all the accomplishments Homer did. Here's how each of the things Grimes heard Homer accomplish happened:

Going into Space: NASA was just looking for some big, dumb guy to go no the mission. Homer was one of those candidates for the big, dumb guy.

Meeting Smashing Pumpkins: Homer was part of the Hulabalooza Freak Show (the Man with the Iron Stomach).

Meeting Gerald Ford: Ford moved into the house across the street after former President George Bush Sr. moved out.

Bart's Factory: Bart only got it for a buck at an auction. The factory was very empty and run down and collapsed during the following night.

Still, that was a very funny episode. It was also funny when Grimes went crazy after Homer won the Power Plant contest.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    That one was weird. I also like the one with Marge's Law (The one that banned sugar.) That was funny, and it even had an Oompa Loompa! XD

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    oh yeah!the caged smoking oompa-loompa!
    have seen the one where sideshow bob wants to blow up krusty using bart?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    What about the one where Lisa meets a fellow activist(whatever his name was) fighting for cows? That one was funny. "I don't eat anything that makes a shadow." LOL

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    That's the only thing I don't like about most Lisa based episodes in that she's always trying to be an activist for something. That doesn't include them all, like the episode where they go to Flander's beach house and she's trying to make new friends.

If there's one thing Homer's always good for, it's his singing. Speaking of which, "Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious" is another favorite episode of mine (you know, the one with Sharry Bobbins?).

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Explain about Lisa, or explain the episode?

As far as the episode is concerned, it was poking fun at Mary Poppins. Marge was losing hair due to too much stress in the family, so they all agreed on hiring a nanny. Once they hire Sharry, things start off good, but her influences are soon wasted as she realizes she can't change the family, so she quits.

That's the gist of it. Throughout the whole episode are songs based off of Mary Poppins.

Back