• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Simpsons Club!

statnio

Pokemon Online(Head Moderater)
    Years
    Can i please join?
    I love the simpsons
    Fav Characters: Bart, Moe, Lenny & Carl, Homer, Nelson

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    oh yay to me then lol wow..but anyway i had seen alot but just all i havent seen is the first season and that ep you said so also next in line sure you can join, wlecome

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Can i please join?
    I love the simpsons
    Fav Characters: Bart, Moe, Lenny & Carl, Homer, Nelson

Yes you may join the simpson club statnio ill go put you on the list and i like Bart moe and Homer too! Oh,and simpsonqueen the first season is boring well, basiclly boring to the other seasons!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ol then i won't bother wndering what happens that season becos first when it came out i didn't like the show but now i love the show and the newer eps

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    i know i luv the past seasons bcuz the're much funnier! And I realized that either the eps are just getting longer or Bart is doing better in school bcuz in the later seasons he doesn't even right on the board!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yes well they should have a 48 hour tribute on just a chanell like chanell 10 and then just for simpsons fns and show less eps of the show

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    I just rented the Third disc for the fifth season!^_______^ And I like most of the eps were lisa bart is in them bcuz hes very very funny!(come to think of it i haven't met a person who doesn't like Bart o.o)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i never rent out any thing i'd just buy or go without, but in the future i might go rent out alot and that can be my tribute lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i missed out on tonights ep even though it was a good one, the one with the song happy birthday lisa on it

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    O i've seen that ep (actually have it) but i finished all the eps in the third disc now i have to wait another week then it will be finished*fireworks start*^^ But that ep is sad the Birthday for Lisa! ANd the ep where homer goes into space i got to see finally!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    oh good, lately they are showing later seasons on the 6:00 timeslot

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Oh, normally they show the later seasons for us at 7:00 i just saw one ep with Marge getting an amnesia and she can remember everyone but Homer. So, she goes on a speed date and falls in luv with a guy and then he breaks up with her and finally at the end She remembers homer by him saying "beer." Then they kissed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    how come you see differemt eps than me, it's unfair..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well it's maybe cos you watch more tv than me of the simpsons lol..

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    I've barely seen any Simpsons eps on TV i only get to see them if i find it on time lol, I mainly go for the DVD's^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well in that case i see more eps on tv than you....last nights was a reapeat

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    homer had to go to rock and roll camp that was the ep and the last nights was homer as a boxer

Back