• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Simpsons!

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
    yeh i remember that episode thats soo funni! and i like the halloween one where bart has a twin brother hu is kept in the atic.. xD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    My fav episode is the one where Lisa becomes a Buddhist (She of Little Faith) and I don't know why I like that ep. XD

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    lol i love that show, My favorite characters are homer, bart and Moe, they always make me laugh, but i like more the mexican voices than the american ones.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    hehe! so do u play the sax like lisa? or super brainy like her??

I'm super brainy, I'm trying my hardest to be a vegetarian, I can get a sax for my birthday this year, and I've been meditating, since I can't be Buddhist.

Sailor_Moon

Years
    o wow! dats cool lolz!
    lol i love that show, My favorite characters are homer, bart and Moe, they always make me laugh, but i like more the mexican voices than the american ones.
    yeah moe is pretty funny! i love it wen bart rings him up and prank calls him thats just so hilarious

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    yeah the mexican voices are better than american ones, my favorite characters are, homer, moe and gorgory the fat policeman

Sailor_Moon

Years
    aint his name wiggam? and his lil fat kids name is ralph hu keeps stickin pencils up his nose lolz.

Sailor_Moon

Years
    yea he is wiggman, but in spanish it is Gorgory and ralph is Rafa.
    o rite i didnt know different places have different names. but thats cool ne ways no worries >_<
    rafa sounds a bit dodged though.. O_o

Back