• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • This show is a classic, it basically made the generation of cartoon humour, and its the funniest show.

Does anyone else like it?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I love the simpsons, they basically made humor what it is today.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Thats very true. if it wasn't for The Simpsons, there proberly woundn't be a Family Guy, or Futurama.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Hehe... Simpsons. L33t. I heard one of them was gonna be bi at the end of this season. o.O. dun know who though. When my friend hears he's gonna be like "bout time" or something. he's just... yeah, weird.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Inuyasha said:
    Hehe... Simpsons. L33t. I heard one of them was gonna be bi at the end of this season. o.O. dun know who though. When my friend hears he's gonna be like "bout time" or something. he's just... yeah, weird.
    If that were true I'd guess Lisa just so they can crush Millhouse even more lol

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • The Simpsons is the greatest cartoon ever made. But if you ask me, the early ones were a bit sketchy, and all these brand new series' are a bit crap too. Not as many funny moments in them compared to the 'in-between' episodes - if you know what I mean.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Lucifer said:
    The Simpsons is the greatest cartoon ever made. But if you ask me, the early ones were a bit sketchy, and all these brand new series' are a bit crap too. Not as many funny moments in them compared to the 'in-between' episodes - if you know what I mean.

I totaly agree, I don't reall like the episodes that they are making now a days, but the episodes before that were classic.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Don't double post people....hmm...the simpsons, it is the SECOND funniest cartoon ever....I'd have to say Family Guy (even though it's a rip-off) is funnier...

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

BOO ya!

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Don't double post people....hmm...the simpsons, it is the SECOND funniest cartoon ever....I'd have to say Family Guy (even though it's a rip-off) is funnier...

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

BOO ya!

-eyes closed, smiling as his fangs show a bit- ...keh. Family Guy if so funnier then simpsons. but the fact that its a rip off just gets me a bit mad bout it. its like, make your own dang cartoon type style... thing...and futureama... what moron made that? geeze... he sucks... stupid... matt... what the heck is it... greoring groering... keh. what a moron.

<<yes, i know. he makes the simpsons too. i'm not stupid. it was a joke.>>

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Though family guy is a ripoff off of the simpsons, it is quite hilarious.But it will never beat the simpsons!!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The Simpsons R0xx0rs...

it is an extremely funny series...with so many classic moments...my fave episode though, was a recent one where Bart had an online cartoon "Angry Dad"...that was some funny stuff!

Years
  • yeah the simpsons rocks and uhhh oh yeah its better than most of the shows i watch and my favorite episode is when Krusty takes homer to the Burning place and it shows clips ffrom past episodes........

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Inuyasha said:
    -eyes closed, smiling as his fangs show a bit- ...keh. Family Guy if so funnier then simpsons. but the fact that its a rip off just gets me a bit mad bout it. its like, make your own dang cartoon type style... thing...and futureama... what moron made that? geeze... he sucks... stupid... matt... what the heck is it... greoring groering... keh. what a moron.

<<yes, i know. he makes the simpsons too. i'm not stupid. it was a joke.>>

Family Guy is really funny too, but it can't beat the simpsons, well maybe the new simpson episodes there making these days, there crap. And in Family Guy, I like when they do flashbacks to things that happened before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back