• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sinnoh Sinful (A Sinnoh Roleplay).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Hello, hello, hello! My name is TJ, and I will be your Roleplay starter today! XD -Blank stare- Right! Let's get to the Plot then, shall we?

PLOT

In Eterna City, everything had always seemed peaceful. People were in constant movement, whether they were leaving town, or coming to town. People loved to visit Eterna City. But soon things would changed, and the balance of Eterna City would be threatened by a terrible group of people. Those people were "Team Hi-Jinx", a team that had came all the way from Kanto to the Sinnoh Region. Once in Sinnoh, they took an immdeiate interest in Eterna City, a city that had been talked about in Kanto as, "Rich with talent, money, and trainers with rare pokemon". Team Hi-Jinx's favorite.

Besides the sudden interest of Team Hi-Jinx, the City of Eterna had a slightly bigger problem. The Gym Leader there, Gardenia, had left a couple of months back on a journey to widen her talent and her array of grass pokemon. Gardenia had been the strongest trainer to ever live in Eterna, and as soon as she left people soon began to wonder what would be done if a threat of power or disaster came along. No one ever figured it out, and soon Eterna would fall into chaos.

Instead of the normal busy activity, people were leaving. Leaving and never coming back. Team Hi-Jinx was stripping people of their houses, of their belingings, and even there pokemon. Yes, the once vibrant community of Eterna City was now gone, and those that stayed behind were soon consumed by the evil around them. Even the wild pokemon, of whom could not be controlled, were beginning to change for the worst. The forests around Eterna City became a battle ground, and all who dared to enter were quickly on their way out. Oh the tragedy, oh the travesty... Oh the... Eevee evolutions?

You see, before the before Team Hi-Jinx had came along, a team of Eevee evolutions (previously set free by their owners), had sworn to protect the City of Eterna. Vaporeon was the leader, both strong and kind-hearted. Glaceon was the kindest, although devilish and cruel if you dare cross her... All from different walks of life, all raised by their own unique trainers, but the same in the one way that mattered. Together they planned to take back the Eterna City, and to protect what Gardenia had built. Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon... UNITE!

In the Roleplay, I will set up battles for the Eevee Evolutions with the wild pokemon that have suddenly went bad. You are allowed to have an ally, but they are not recommended. After all, you never know who it is you can trust ^^. Also, the main objective of the roleplay is for the evolutions to grow in power together, as a group, and to then battle Team Hi-Jinx as a group. This roleplay may not seem long at all, nor interesting, but I can assure you that it will be both. (:

Here is the Sign-Up Sheet. Sign up and Enjoy ^^. Co-Owner Offers are Accepted as well.

Eevee Evolution you wish to be:
    Your Evolution's History:
    Description (only fill out if your evolution has accesories, scars, etc.):
    Attacks (Only four):
    Sample post (Must be at least two paragraphs):

Here is my SU if anyone needs an Example ^^.

Eevee Evolution you wish to be: Vaporeon

Your Evolution's History: Vaporeon started as just another Eevee, with just another trainer. His trainer cared deeply for him, and always took good care of him, along with the rest of his Water pokemon. Soon after his defeat of all eight of the Gym Leaders, and his absolute dismissal of The Elite Four, he began to feel he did not need Vaporeon, and so one night, on a visit to Eterna City, he abandoned Vaporeon in the street. Afraid, alone, but not a coward, Vaporeon decided he would make his own life her in Eterna, and soon took a liking to Gardenia. After she left, he made a promise to himself and his new friends, the other Eevee evolutions, that he would protect Eterna City with every ounce if his being and power.

Description (only fill out if your evolution has accesories, scars, etc.): Vaporeon has a blue ribbon tied near the end of his tail that Gardenia put on him one afternoon on a stroll through Eterna City.

Attacks (Only four): Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dive, and Aurora Beam.
    Sample post (Must be at least two paragraphs): Look at the plot for my sample post XD.

Vaporeon: Taken by ninetales09baby'.
    Umbreon: Taken by pumpkinziggy
    Glaceon: Taken by FrozenSnowman
    Flareon: Reserved.
    Leafeon: Taken by Serene
    Espeon: Taken by Mira
    Jolteon: Taken by ShadowYashi

Team Hi-Jinx Pokemon (These are Roles to be played as well):

Houndoom: Taken by Blayze
    Lucario: Reserved.

The role of the Team Hi-Jinx pokemon is quite simple. You will post just as frequently as us, interrupting the training of all seven of the evolutions every now and then, but besides that, also giving a darker look at things. Meaning this: The view provided from the Eevee Evolutions side is one of hope, of perserverance and the battle to maintain all that is good. But as Houndoom and Lucario post, they would give the dark perspective, one of evil and the sinistry behind the plans to take over Eterna City by their trainers.

Last edited:

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
  • Looks like this did get excepted after all.

Eevee Evolution you wish to be: Jolteon please
    Your Evolution's History: Jolteon has lived in Eterna city since he was born to him it is home.
    His mother and father where two great Jolteon's some say the greatest in all of sinnoh but no one would ever know if that was just a rumor or the truth.
    You might be wondering why.....
    When team
    Hi-Jinx attacked Eterna Jolteon's parents ran out to defend the city but the were out numbered and they were captured and Jolteon has no clue if there still alive or not.
    Shortly after Jolteon was approached by a Vaporeon claiming that it had a plan to take down team Hi-Jinx.
    At first Jolteon was doubtful of the Vaporeon until they where attacked by a group of Hi-Jinx grunts.
    To Jolteon's surprise the Vaporeon managed to fight off the grunts this made Jolteon think that Vaporeon's plan might work and that he might be able to see his parents again and so he joined with Vaporeon.
    ( Note: just so you know Jolteon isn't a great fighter but he is very quick on his feet and can easily outrun a ponyta )

Description: He looks just like any other Jolteon
    Attacks (Only four): Agility Thunderbolt Thunderwave Quick attack
    Sample post: Just take a look at the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The Last Ninetales RP i got some posts there.
    ( if you need more then that then just say )

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Yay it got accepted!

Eevee Evolution: Glaceon

History: Glaceon's owner was born and raised her as an Eevee in Eterna City. When she lost her job she was forced to move to Snowpoint where her Eevee evolved. Glaceon was valued for her beauty and her trainer was able to return to her job in Eterna because Glaceon's beautiful appearence captivated her owners old employer. She moved back to Eterna and the owner's employer spoiled Glaceon making her value beauty over many things. Glaceon's trainer realized that she was being used so her boss could have a Glaceon, so she left and abandoned Glaceon and her job. Glaceon was heartbroken and ran away from her "New Trainer". On the streets she maintained her beauty and developed a habit of taking care of abandoned pokemon she found. When her trainer abandoned her she felt the need to protect others from those same feelings and swore to protect Eterna City after meeting the other Eevee Evolutions.

Description: She has a pendant in the shape of three icicles put together around her neck. When the sun hits the pendant the light refracts like a prism and a rainbow appears to be coming from her.

Attacks:Hail, Blizzard, Ice Fang, Mirror Coat

RP Sample from Old Lace's Jhoto RP:

"Hey kid wait. You forgot to the pay toll" a large muscular man said to a child around the age of seven. The child begged the man to let him through, but he would not budge. This man had recently begun tolling the entrance to Cherrygrove City.

Kris had observed him for thirteen hours from the top of a ledge. The man had not moved an inch. Kris was tired of waiting and this was his chance.

"Cyndaquil cover the area with smoke" Kris shouted as he slid down the ledge.

The Cyndaquil exploded with smoke and nothing was visible. He ran straight ahead, but an arm caught him before he made it to the other side. The large man swung Kris out from behind him and out onto the open field.

"Where do ya think you're going" the man barked at Kris and he released a Poliwag from a pokeball on his belt.

Kris examined his surroundings. He was in the middle of a field of short grass and few a trees. The man was opposite him and guarding any possible entrance to Cherrygrove. Next to the man was a coil of wire and a few large metal rods for repairing the telephone poles and behind him was the previous boy escaping into Cherrygrove.

"The boy escaped and not I, eh." Kris sighed. "Cyndaquil's a fire type and Poliwag's a water type" he thought while scanning anything he might've missed.

"Poliwag squirt it with yer water gun" the man shouted interrupting Kris's thought.

The Poliwag hopped through the grass and hid in a taller piece of the grass. The Poliwag then spew its water towards Cyndaquil from its hiding place.

"Quick Cyndaquil use smokescreen!" Kris shouted loudly in response to the incoming water.
    Smoke spouted from the Cyndaquil's back and the Poliwag's water pierced it. The Cyndaquil had jumped into the air was now airborne.

"That's it Poliwag. Hit it now" the man commanded.

"Cyndar spin!" Kris responded.

The Poliwag shot a blast of water towards the mid-air Cyndaquil. The Cyndaquil spun and dived towards the ground avoiding the water.

"Now Poliwag, do it again" the man commanded again.

"Jump, Cyndar!" Kris shouted frantically and knowing that his Cyndaquil had no time to stop moving.

The Poliwag shot another stream of water towards the landing Cyndaquil and afterwards rustled through the leaves. The Cyndaquil barely missed the water by jumping from the ground and he was headed for a tree.

"Poliwag jump and drown it." The man said with confidence.
    The Poliwag jumped up in front the tree the Cyndaquil was about to hit and spew its water.

"Smokescreen" Kris shouted.

A barrier of smoke formed around the approaching Cyndaquil and the water gun passed through. The Cyndaquil landed in front of the tree without being hit by the water gun.

The man chuckled a bit and then with a deep dark voice shouted "Slam it!"

The Poliwag still airborne fell down hard on the Cyndaquil with its tail and then brushed it away with its tail. The Cyndaquil landed near the man and let out a faint whimper.

"Poliwag dance" the man said sinisterly.

The Poliwag began to dance and the clouds grew darker and there were more. The rain fell on Cyndaquil's back like shards of glass.

"What do I do? It's raining and I'm out of options."Kris thought scanning the field again and noticing the wire attached to a large metal rod.

"Cyndaquil wrap the Poliwag with the wire." Kris exclaimed.

"Poliwag I don't what they're doing, but blast it with yer water before they get the chance" the man shouted.

The Cyndaquil was energized by the energy of Kris and Cyndar put the wire in his mouth. The Cyndaquil charged towards the Poliwag while it was charging a powerful shot of the water. The water hit Cyndaquil directly, but the task had already been completed. Poliwag was wrapped in the wire attached to the metal rod and Cyndaquil was barely conscious and helpless to another attack.

"You lose!" the man shouted at Kris. "Poliwag finish it once and for all!" the man continued with a menacing laughter.

"You're wrong… because Poliwag has just become attached to a lightning rod!

"What!" the man exclaimed.

"Rain is followed by lightning and metal conducts electricity. That wire is attached to those large poles and like I said you haven't won because Poliwag's going to be struck by lightning." Kris said confidently.

"Poliwag, shake lose!" the man shouted.

"Too late" Kris said faintly as the lightning struck the pole and electrocuted the wet Poliwag.

The Poliwag lay on the ground fainted. Kris returned his Cyndaquil and walked past the man into Cherrygrove City without saying anything else.

Last edited:

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • I once had a dream that I had a Glaceon-shaped ice-cream cone, but it's already taken, so I'll do this. I had a dream I was an Umbreon once!

Eevee Evolution you wish to be: Umbreon
    Your Evolution's History: She lived in Eterna Forest with a brother, her mother and father. Her mother was a Vaporeon, and her father was an Absol. Her brother, like her, was an Eevee, but with one ear smaller than the other. She didn't have anything special but a cream-colored, teardrop-shaped birhmark on her left front paw. All her life, she wondered what it meant, and her confusion has never left her. She has also always had an interest in the stars and the night sky, pondering about the constellations and stars, and how they illuminated the planet as if it created its own light. At the age of five months old, she was captured by a Trainer who was rather poor. He treated her well, but after another two months, he decided he didn't have enough money to take care of her anymore. That night, she was released, but evolved into Umbreon before leaving, out of care for the Trainer. She met up with the other Eevee evolutions and promised to protect Eterna City and all its resdents at the cost of her life.
    Description (only fill out if your evolution has accesories, scars, etc.): A teardrop-shaped birthmark on her front left paw.
    Attacks (Only four):
    Bite (Eevee learns it)
    Confuse Ray
    Moonlight
    Quick Attack

"No! Where am I going?!"

She felt tears begin to well up in her eyes, crying as hard as she could. Her own ears hurt, but still she cried louder, her throat starting to hurt.

It had been a long time, countless minutes, maybe even hours, before she finally got tired. Her cries became softer and softer until they were inaudible. Her heart was still racing, her throat very sore. But figuring she wouldn't get any help, she quieted down. She was lucky there were no other Pokemon around, otherwise she might have hurt them with her loud voice.

Finally, the ground stopped shaking, and light flooded into the room. Startled, she covered her eyes and fell face-first onto the floor, her large, rabbit-like ears flopping over like limp paper. Still, she was afraid, but at least she was more calm. She didn't see the human coming towards her.

And all at once, it happened. She felt something grasp her sides. Hard. Its claws seemed very sharp, its skin cold as a Sharpedo's in the sea. She struggled very hard to get out, but they only dug in deeper, and she felt a trickle of blood drop onto the ground. And then she was thrown onto the hard material that was the ground, the gray, rocky expanse coming closer. However, she didn't see it; it was so fast, she couldn't react. And she felt no more, and wondered...

Am I dead?

It was a long time of unconsciousness for her, but finally, she saw the blue sky and the clouds drifting. There was a building that looked abandoned next to her, with its rusty windows. And then, a far-off voice that was hardly audible... but she couldn't make out what it was saying. It was... calling for help?

Oddly, it seemed closer now. It seemed calm, but... at the same time, full of despair.

It took her a while to realize it was her own voice. It was thick with tears, and hardly understood by anyone.

But then, a crash startled her, and the glass of a window flew off onto the hard concrete ground in front of it, and a tall, humanoid Pokemon with large ears and an axe-like tail dove out of it, dashing towards her. It had thick, metal rings on its hands and legs, and they appeared to have been connected to something, but now they were free. The Pokemon only stopped to look at her with its red eyes for a moment, seeming to hesitate, before dashing off again.

Two tall humans followed the Pokemon, dashing after it and completely ignoring the little purple one lying on the ground. She couldn't help but wonder... what would happen to her?

She looked down at her side. It had stopped bleeding, but the gash hurt a lot. However, she hadn't noticed it until now. She only wished it would all end. She gave a last cry for help, and fell into a deep sleep.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Wow, I had no idea it was accepted. None the less, I am happy to see all the responses. (:

The master123: Declined; I'm sorry, but your grammar and punctuation is just not to my liking.
    FrozenSnowman: Accepted; Very nice SU and sample post.
    pumpkinziggy: Accepted; Very nice SU and interesting sample post.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Very random (and... odd) question. Can I be an Eevee? Please? Pretty please? No? Well, in that case...

Eeve Evolution you wish to be: Espeon
    Your Evolution's History: Espeon grew up as an Eevee on a typical child's Pokemon adventure. She played with her trainer, trained with her trainer, and grew a relationship with her trainer that seemed unbreakable. Well, almost unbreakable. After three years, Espeon evolved into her current state. Her Trainer was overjoyed and the two began to train and battle ever harder. Soon after, however, Espeon's trainer grew ill. They were forced to return home to Eterna City, but because of Team Hi-Jynx, proper medicine wasn't allowed into the city and her trainer quickly passed away. Heartbroken and empty, Espeon met with the other Eeveelutions and swore to protect the people of Eterna City and prevent any more people from dying as her trainer had.
    Description: The only different thing about Espeon is that the stone on her forehead has a silver line through it that has been steadily bleeding into the rest of the stone.
    Attacks:
    Swift
    Psybeam
    Future Sight
    Last Resort
    Sample post:
    From Kansas's Pokemorph Liberation Force
    Spoiler:

lol, it's a little violent (I don't usually do that so much :P) but...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Serene: Yes, Leafeon is reserved for you. (:

Mira: You are very proudly accepted as Espeon. Welcome to the Roleplay. (:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Eevee Evolution you wish to be: Jolteon (Kai)
    Your Evolution's History: When Kai was just an Eevee, she was the youngest of and the only her family, consisting of her three older brothers, Flareon,Vaporeon and Umbreon, with Umbreon being the oldest and her parent's were long gone, she was also the last to evolve but the first to get captured. The girl who captured her was named Karin and she was a beginner trainer starting out with Meowth Karin was an eccentric girl and loved adventure, she was kind to all the Pokémon she captured and worked hard to complete her goal to become the best Pokémon Trainer she could be, during their travels Karin managed to defeat Sinnoh's Gym's with Meowth, who was now a Persian and Jolteon by her side but never managed to make it past the first round of the Sinnoh League her competitors were just too strong and she opted to train some more before she entered again.

Before she began her training, Karin decided to take a little vacation in Eterna City, remembering it as the home town of Kai what Karin didn't know however was that Eterna was changing and her coming back to the town would lead to her ultimate demise. Karin's first mistake was when she got there and had allowed all her Pokémon to roam free, with only Persian by her side, since she was allowed to roam Kai quickly ran back to the forest she had once called home to see if her brothers were still there... the girl was shocked to find that the forest was not as vibrant and full of life as it used to be, it was cold and unfeeling and it sent shivers down her spine.

Kai had explored the area for a good 10 minutes, before she stopped in the middle of the forest, feeling something pricking her at the back of her head... something was wrong, turning back around Kai and quickly jetted back to where Karin was staying... only to find neither Karin nor Persian was there, there had been some sort of struggle as much as Kai could tell and whoever attacked her trainer had taken Karin's most prized possession and carelessly tossed it to the floor, it had broken Kai's heart to see something her trainer had cherished the most, be discarded so easily like that by an ignorant attacker. That had happened a few month's ago Kai had searched and searched for her trainer, but could never find Karin or Persian it hurt her deeply that she was unable to stop her trainer's disappearance, so she vowed to help protect those in need and after hearing about Team Hi-Jinx and all the trouble they've been causing in her hometown, Kai decided she'd help all she could, not wanting anyone to suffer the same fate as her trainer.

There were a few things Kai would always remember her fallen trainer by, one was her strange way's of nicknaming, she would sometime think up random names or jumble around the species letters and work something out and for some cases, like Kai, whom Karin couldn't figure out for the life of her if she were a boy or a girl upon capturing her Eevee, so she opted in giving her a unisex name, that way it works out. Karin would also never removed her scarf, which always stayed wrapped around her head... she once told Kai that it was a memoir of her mother and it would break her heart should she ever loose it. That day Karin had been attack her her scarf was left behind... Kai had taken the liberty to wear the scarf, as a memoir to her train and as something to remember her by.

Description: The tattered red scarf that once belonged to her trainer, Kai keeps it on her at all times to remind her of all the fun adventures she had with Karin and it also reminds her of the hardships and trouble she they had to endure, also going across her left eye, is a jagged looking scar running from the top of the eye to the lower are of the eye making it look like a thunderbolt whenever she closed it and the scars connected, she had obtained this particular scar during a fight with her trainer's Persian, that attempted to hurt the girl after evolving (Due to the fact that Persian's turn aggressive and refuse to listen to trainers they find unworth upon evolving) After that battle and a few persuasive words on Karin's part, Persian was back to his normal loving self.
    Attacks:

• Agility
    • Thunderbolt
    • Shadow Ball
    • Double-Edge
    Sample post:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    ShadowYashi: You are GLADLY Accepted. Amazing SU! Just make sure you put the periods where they are needed, please. I noticed a few were missing. Thank you. (:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Eevee Evolution you wish to be: Leafia/Leafeon (Leafi) yup :3
    Your Evolution's History: As a normal Eevee, Leafi was shy, apart from others. She never hung out with other Pokemon, nor did she even try getting near. Being a nomad, Leafi always traveled around the region. It then came to be one day that she came across Eterna Forest.

First, Leafi ventured into the Old Chateau, hoping she could find someplace to stay. A bunch of Ghost Pokemon attacked her, and she immediately ran out, forgetting that Ghost-type moves did absolutely nothing against her.

Later on, Leafi noticed a moss-colored rock. It was the only one she had seen throught the entire forest. She calmly walked up to it, touched it, and evolved.

As a Leafeon, Leafi was more noticeable because of her beau face and calm eyes. She was able to blend in with any grassy background, which was perfect for when she went out hunting. Over time, Leafi gained more confidence in herself, and soon went out battling other Pokemon, becoming stronger and stronger each time. She continued being a nomad, but would usually stay in Eterna Forest for a while.
    Description (only fill out if your evolution has accesories, scars, etc.): Leafi actually has a rose choker around her neck. The ribbon is made of thick, smooth grass, the rose is red and is centered in the middle of her neck.
    Attacks (Only four): Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Grasswhistle, Synthesis
    Spoiler:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • I really liked reading your plot explanation, ninetails. The story sounds interesting, and even better, there's the option to play a bad guy. >:)

I'd like to reserve a spot for the Houndoom, if you please. I'll probably have an SU done later this evening. If not though, I'll get it up tomorrow sometime.

EDIT: Is there a particular way that you want the Team Hi-Jinx SU to be formatted? Or do you just want it done the same as the Eevee evolution SU?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Just fill the same form out for Houndoom and Lucario as did for the Eevee's. (:

They are both reserved, and Serene you are ACCEPTED. Welcome to the roleplay. (:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Alrighly then, here's my SU!

Team Hi-Jinx Pokemon: Houndoom (Nicknamed Pyretta)

History:
    Even as a Houndour Pyretta was a cruel creature. With age and then evolution, the Fire Pokemon became even crueler.
    With her "attitude problem" Pyretta never keeps any one partner for very long. Her current partner, a Lucario, has stuck around longer than the rest; the two actually seem to get along.
    Her delight in harrassing the weak - humans and Pokemon alike - made her a perfect addition to Team Hi-Jinx.
    The current objects of her amusement are a band of Eevee evolutions that have taken it upon themselves to protect Eterna City.

Description:
    Pyretta looks like every other female Houndoom save one thing: Her horns sport a "tattooed" on zebra-stripe pattern.

Attacks:
    Faint Attack
    Fire Fang
    Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball

Sample Post:
    (This is from an old RP that I ran over at the DragonLance boards. If you want something different just let me know.)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Blayze: Accepted. Welcome to the team. (:

Only two more spots to fill, and they both are reserved. Maybe this roleplay will get off the ground soon. (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back