• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    u might notice this one from my signature

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I've seen it before too, although I'm not sure where. But that's a really good photo nonetheless. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I wonder whether giving the signature a bit of a touch-up will do wonders... I like Serperior, and I think doing something to Nolan's signature might just...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    -.- well some of us here cant "touch-up" their signature becaus etheir computer hates them *bangs computer on desk* DANG U COMPUTER

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm not really good with Graphics at all so you guys might not like it! Plus, I think there's someone else better than me that could do it. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The first Snivy set that I used was basically it's sprite and a random Snivy picture that I got from google. :3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh. My gawd. When was the last time I posted here?
    . . . back when you guys were comparing Serperior and Milotic, on Pg 27, I believe.

@miltankRancher - You're only two points behind the founder since the list was last updated . . . that's . . . kind of sad. xD

What's the current topic? . . . looking at the above posts, it seems we've unofficially started one about which was the first Snivy theme we used? Well, I haven't used one on the PC . . . I did have a Snivy pic that was kind of . . . hang on a second . . .
    *sifts through ancient photobucket albums*
    This:

I used that in my signature elsewhere~ Obviously it was a while ago, seeing as I used his Japanese name. :3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    And I believe the last time that was edited was long time ago. LOL.

Welcome back anyway.

I love Snivy jap name than his english name. LOL.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back, heh! I rarely update the member list and points list, figured out I would edit it once a week only as there's lots of members joining everytime. :3

Anyway, yes feel free to answer some of our previous topics!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Snivy sets? Themes? Well, not really, but there was an avatar that I used that involves the Unova starters as plushies. It's also the theme on my laptop. :) And the Snivy is probably taking up at least 40% of the whole screen...

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Twiggy! You reminded me of how much I wanted a Snivy plushie back then! :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I've actually never seen a huge Snivy plushie, ever seen one before? :o