• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Aah, I see, well I'm not good with stats and stuff like what your talking about now, so pardon me. :P

Anyway, after the trivia event is finished, I'd be hosting something too, so stay tuned for updates. ^^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    REPOSTING THE TOPIC:

NEW TRIVIA QUESTION:

I want this to still be anyone's game, so I'm giving out a a massive point for the question, and another five points for the hint. So technically, anybody who can answer this will be the winner. SO.. I will be going to make this mega hard for all of you... I will mix in some Science, some math. Other stuffs. So here it is...

FOR THE LAST TRIVIA: AN EXPLANATION FOR EACH ITEM BELOW IS NEEDED.

a. I am thinking of Pokemon. (no point)
    b. One of his only base stat is the sum of Euler's totient function φ(x). The stat is a semiperfect number. It is also the Atomic number of Mercury. (This equals 8 Points)
    c. It can ONLY know a paralyzing move which deals damage, and a simple attack which can never miss. If I know correctly. (This equals 6 Points)
    d. In it's world, there exists only 37 monsters. (This equals 3 points)
    e. It is seen to be running away. (This equals 3 points)

HINT: (EXPLANATIONS STILL NEEDED)

HERE IT IS (This equals 5 points)

So the question gives out 6 possible chances of gaining a point... And a total of 25 points!!!! Woah.. I made it so big...

THE QUESTION IS WHAT POKEMON AM I? (ONLY THREE CHOICES BUT YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN) WHERE AM I FOUND?

If better, you can send me a link.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay! Another trivia. :)

Good luck to those who will participate. It's quite hard, but it's worth winning!

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Yes surely you are ;)

b. One of his only base stat is the sum of Euler's totient function φ(x). The stat is a semiperfect number. It is also the Atomic number of Mercury. (This equals 8 Points)
    Hm.. So it's #80 entry in the national pokedex.

c. It can ONLY know a paralyzing move which deals damage, and a simple attack which can never miss. If I know correctly. (This equals 6 Points)
    Hmm.. It must be a psychic type then. It can do moves like Psyshock and hidden power which have 100% accuracy.

It evolves at level 37. !!!

It is always carrying a burden with him. And he always tries to avoid that burden.

It has got many versions. So you must be thinking of the diamond and pearl version.

THE QUESTION IS WHAT POKEMON AM I? (ONLY THREE CHOICES BUT YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN) WHERE AM I FOUND?
    You are thinking about diamond and pearl version of Slowbro.
    National pokedex #80 (atomic number of Mercury)
    Evolves at level 37 (in this world there exists only 37 monsters)
    Carries a Shellder on it's back (always tries to run away)
    You are found mainly in the Johto and Kanto regions more specifically in a pond -.-

Link:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    Yes surely you are ;)

Hm.. So it's #80 entry in the national pokedex.

Hmm.. It must be a psychic type then. It can do moves like Psyshock and hidden power which have 100% accuracy.

It evolves at level 37. !!!

It is always carrying a burden with him. And he always tries to avoid that burden.

It has got many versions. So you must be thinking of the diamond and pearl version.

You are thinking about diamond and pearl version of Slowbro.
    National pokedex #80 (atomic number of Mercury)
    Evolves at level 37 (in this world there exists only 37 monsters)
    Carries a Shellder on it's back (always tries to run away)
    You are found mainly in the Johto and Kanto regions more specifically in a pond -.-

Link:

Pretty good points you have raised there Ex. :)

miltankRancher

Years
    i cannot say Ex. :)

Just wait for tomorrow. if you want some thing to look for if you are right or not, or even close, find my previous post on top of this page I think. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    NAME: pikamon999
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I like snivy
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?:no i only run on hyperactive

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
    Hey welcome there, How about a post on the current topic which is...
    Which moveSet do you use on Serperior? and how a bout a go at the trivia question.
    also can I request Miltankrancher to start a competion.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    Welcome Pikamon! Be active kay?

Lezza. Snivy said he had an idea for another competition after this. So we wait. Afterwards. :)

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Is it time yet to announce the result of the trivia question ??

And the idea of another competition sounds fun <3 Looking forward to it :)

miltankRancher

Years
    @Ex: nope. not yet. I am still judging to who I'll give some partial points since i cannot find a COMPLETE CORRECT ANSWER. :))) I maybe gave it away so hard.

EDIT: I think I may not have time to explain the answers later so I am going to explain it right now. I still have a Theater Meeting later.

This is the answer.

EXPLANATIONS

a. I am thinking of Pokemon.

Of course. Servine is a Pokemon.

b. One of his only base stat is the sum of Euler's totient function φ(x). The stat is a semiperfect number. It is also the Atomic number of Mercury.

The Totient function, semiperfect number, and the AN of Mercury is 80. The first sixteen integers of the Totient function adds up to 80. Also, some of its divisors adds up to 80 (1,4,5,10,20,40) making it a semiperfect number. The number not in the list is 8, 2 , and 16. Also, AN of Mercury or Hg is 80.

The only base stat shown in TCG's is the HP. Which in this case equals 80.

c. It can ONLY know a paralyzing move which deals damage, and a simple attack which can never miss. If I know correctly.

Well, as we can see. Servine can only know Wrap (after flipping a coin can Paralyze) and Tackle (which if i know correctly, never misses in the TCG.)

Servine's Japanese card number is 02/37. 37. Self-explanatory.

Well, its image in the card is seen to be running away. Though with a mischievous glint in its eyes.

The picture is a diamond. It shows the rarity of the card. :)

So, I'll be giving out the points.

Nakuzami partially got the item number 2 so it is just logical to give him the partial point. So 5 points. He also made quite a good point in item e, but it is not the answer so I'll give the 1 point. total points: 6 points.

I'll give a point to Ex, Lezza and Taposa for trying. :) Scratch that. I'll give two points to Ex since she also answered a possible answer, explained all items logically, and came up with Slowbro. Nice research, though it is not the answer.

So the final point breakdown:
    Avishka- 1 point
    Excessiva- 6 points
    Taposa- 10 points
    Nakuzami- 11 points
    Lezza- 6 points

AANNNNDDDD.... BY A MARGIN OF ONE POINT...

Nakuzami is the winner of our first ever trivia competition! Nice game guys. Till next round. :)

-mR-

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Oh ok now what is the topic ? Hmm Physical is nice but Special is more nice for Serperior. Ok we are almost in 20th page.

miltankRancher

Years
    But the lack of special movepool for Serperior is the main problem. I can't disagree that Leaf Blade is cool, but Leaf Storm or Energy ball is waaayyyy cooler.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Well, congrats to the winner then.

Anyone up for a new topic? ^^

miltankRancher

Years
    Nakuzami won by a point. Tapos followed closely behind.

urghh... Can't think of any topic.

What's the new event you are thinking off Snivy?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm not sure about hosting it today or perhaps by next week, as I'm pretty busy. Exams and school stuff. But, it's currently a secret. :'P

NEW TOPIC THEN ..
    If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner?

Personally, for me. I'd choose Ash. As I know how he trains his Pokemons very well, and how hard he tries to challenge them further more. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back