• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Soccer Fan Club

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    jc_rcw said:
    I have to agree with you, the Real Madrid is the best, Ronaldo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, etc...
    yeah real madrid is a good team but not the best look at barcelona,ronaldinho,deco,henrik larsson,Ruben martinez

fnsandpwr

Adriano!
    Years
    Pok?-Munna said:
    bah americans.... i support my english teams sometimes XD dont like football much, sorry "soccer", these teams are aresenal, chelsea and man utd.
    You go for Arsenal and Manchester United and Chelsea :dead: , Obviousley you don't watch allot, all of them are rivals.
    BTW: I go for Manchester United.
    *Could I join?*

Edit:
    jc_rcw said:
    Well, I don't really know the names in english, darn spanish, but the guy that is the nearest to the other team's goal, I think its the forward something.
    4-4-2 Formation {Simple-Form}
    ...................................Goalie
    Defender.........Defender.................Defender................Defender

.....................Midfield....................Midfield
    Midfield............................................................Midfield

.....................Forward....................Forward

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i agree real mardrid is kewl but man U is good and so is england

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    Me as a man utd fan I think every one knows there football. Mna.utd are the best. :D
    (roy keane don`t leave utd) (roy keane is the captian of utd if you don`t know)

fnsandpwr

Adriano!
    Years
    He is getting old, still effective on limited minutes. I feel if Rio can wisen up and mature a bit, he could be the captain when Roy leaves(assuming he leaves).

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    fnsandpwr said:
    He is getting old, still effective on limited minutes. I feel if Rio can wisen up and mature a bit, he could be the captain when Roy leaves(assuming he leaves).
    Hopefully he doen`t leave But If he does I also do agree that rio would make a great replace ment.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    OMFG!!! I LOVE SOCCER!!!!!! ahem, now thats that is out, i had a pounding pratice today, lol. we ran for like 1.5 miles >.< I am in Youth 14 with 12,13, & 14 year olds. I usally play Mid Field d-fence type guy. I scored my second goal EVER last Saterday ^o^ Sliding left-footer, lol. And as for my fave team, as everyone else, i love Man U, and my fave player is Van Nestoroyle *i NEVER am gonna spell that right ._.* lol

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    LOL legolas likes soccer, anyways most people here like Man U, but its an English team, what other teams do u like ^^

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    mine :D
    Mexican: Las Chivas Rayadas del Guadalajara AKA Chivas.
    Spain:Real Madrid
    Italian:Lazio
    Chilean: Universidad de Chile.
    Ummm thats it :)

Back