• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Songs fits to Pokemon Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    OOH, so we're gettin derrty naw? Aight...

Doin it- LL Cool J (search it on youtube)

RedXGreen (Luckyshipping)

AkumavsArceus92

SF God >>> Pokemon God
    Years
    I don't know about the rest of you, but in my opinion, there is only one song to represent Gold. And that would be Ace Of Spades by Motörhead. I could search for the rest of my life for a better theme to sum up Gold. Not only is it all about gambling (one of his hobbies), but it also doubles as a fantastic skateboarding song (another one of his hobbies). Check out the intro for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and see for yourself. Finally, it mentions other things that Gold is known for ("Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil, going with the flow, it's all a game to me.). Does that remind anyone else other than me of his reckless nature?

For Silver, Lying From You by Linkin Park seems to represent him pretty well, if not perfectly. It's a dark song (reflecting his dark past) that mentions attempts to be left alone. This perfectly represents his early days of being completely independent (other than Blue/Green) and not letting anybody into his already extremely harsh life. It also speaks of performing sinful acts, similarly to his past misdeeds (working against his will for the Mask of Ice, stealing Prof. Elm's Totodile, etc.). As a bonus, it goes well with his initial reaction upon learning that Giovanni is his father.

As for all the other Pokédex holders, I'm still not quite sure as to what their perfect theme song would be. But I'm trying to narrow down my choices. If anyone has any constructive criticism, I would appreciate it if you would let me hear it! I'm always open to others opinions!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back