• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spanky Fan Vestibule

Spanky

DeGrassi IS My Life... o.O
    Years
    As we all know,

• I'm Beautiful
    • I'm Awesome
    • I'm Ever So Wonderful
    • I'm radical.
    • I'm umm... cool
    • And other stuff.

So let's join my fan club! Yay!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    uhhh... i doubt anyone's going to join a club like this because: you made it yourself, you bragged, and you only have 18 posts. i guess i'll join, cause i like your username -_-

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Erm... what ACManga and Latios619 said... also as a newbie... yeah. Oh, and er, *hint hint* *coughcoughabitofmodestywouldn'thurtyouknowisupposeifyoucarewhatothersthinkorhaveanyhumility...youcouldbelessself-praisingandmorehumble!coughcough*

I'll join for three reasons, and three reasons alone.

1. Your username is pretty cool.
    2. Your username reminds me of a critter I know whose name is similar.
    3. I don't want to spam.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Heh this dude is kinda up himself.

Making a fan club about himself kinda lame thinking he is cool and crap meh.

Jolty-kun

Years
    COULD YOU STOP WITH THIS 'MAKING A CLUB OF YOUR OWN IS BAD' stuff, really, i think its ok, so can you guys please stop this, i think im gonna report all this to a mod and make them make an announcement maybe >>;;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Geeze, another self-made fan club. These make me so angry, if you actually deserved a fan club then someone would make one for you. You havent even been at PC for a month. As DP said your kinda a newbie ( no offense). And makin your own club is pretty low so i dont wanna join. I'm sorry if this seems mean,which i didnt intend it to be, but its the truth.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    No, it's allowed actually. There isnt a rule that says you cant make yourself a club. But it's kinda low.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Guys, there's one thing you have to understand:
    People do make their own fan clubs -they can if they want but we can honestly say not too many ppl will join that way.
    However, posting and complaining just keeps the fan club high up in the list -just don't post in it if you dont want to join. If noone wants to join the club will silently slip away.
    Please don't reply to this post, because the same issue will happen -just stay on topic and anyone who wants to join can join.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    OH sorry i thought it was different because i see somr fan clubs closed by the personwho made it.can i join

Jolty-kun

Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Guys, there's one thing you have to understand:
    People do make their own fan clubs -they can if they want but we can honestly say not too many ppl will join that way.
    However, posting and complaining just keeps the fan club high up in the list -just don't post in it if you dont want to join. If noone wants to join the club will silently slip away.
    Please don't reply to this post, because the same issue will happen -just stay on topic and anyone who wants to join can join.

She is 100% right..

If you make your own, fine, people dont have to join, but some will, and its not against the rules, you should actually readem'

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    [

If you make your own, fine, people dont have to join, but some will, and its not against the rules, you should actually readem'[/QUOTE] i do i did not noticed that sorry.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Im so sorry i started this i just thought it was kinda gloating sorry ill be more understanding next time please 4give me

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I'll join cause I'm a freind of Dylan's (Spanky's real name)

Back