• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spazztastic Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Welcome to

Hey there! I'm a first time shop owner so I'm hoping this goes well!
    I have opened this shop because I plan on completely finishing the Pokedex and more.
    To do this, I need the help from all of you. I'd also like to offer my help for others like me!
    So just read my guidelines below, browse through my shop, and make me some offers!

My Shop's Guidelines
    1. Please acknowladge my right to turn down offers.
    2. All Pokecommunity rules need to be followed.
    3. Be polite and respectful when posting in my shop.
    4. Absolutely no hacked Pokemon. Clones are perfectly okay.
    5. I don't mind PMs, but try to post all comments here.
    6. Any Pokemon you give me may be redistributed in some way.

Please note: I am a full time college student on top of working two jobs.
    Do not rush me. I will check this site almost every day and set a time aside for trading.

What I'm Offering
    I do not breed for specifics. No EMs, IVs, EVs, Natures, Abilities, whatever.
    For right now, I am only focusing on filling up my Pokedex and helping others.

Any breedable Pokemon will be bred. Any non-breedable Pokemon will be cloned.
    I am offering anything below and anything highlighted in green found on this list: click here
    To easily find a Pokemon on that list, simply press ctrl+f and type the Pokemon's name.
    If you would like to know the stats of any Pokemon, simply ask for them and I'll give.

Available Shinies

Gamestop Event Gengar
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Levitate
    IVs: Unkown

Ponyta (nicknamed Rapidash)
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Flash Fire

Charmander
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Blaze

What I'm Looking For
    As already said, I am focusing on filling up the Pokedex for right now. Stats don't matter much.
    I will trade one Pokemon for one of equal value unless I specifically say otherwise.
    I am looking for anything NOT highlighted in green on this list: click here
    To easily find a Pokemon on that list, simply press ctrl+f and type the Pokemon's name.
    Any Pokemon on that list that I can easily get myself by breeding or evolving, I will not accept.

Will Trade 2-5 Pokemon for One of These

5-6IV Shiny Growlithe
    Nature: Modest, Mild, or Hasty

5-6IV Shiny Magikarp
    Nature: Modest, Mild, or Hasty

5-6IV Shiny Ralts
    Nature: Modest, Rash, or Timid

5-6IV Shiny Vulpix
    Nautre: Modest, Mild, or Hasty

Completed Trades
    If we trade, go leave me a review! Click here

None yet. Make me some offers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Do you accept cloned Pokémon, and do you clone Pokémon for people?

Years
    Hi there, can you tell some more about your Shiny Ponyta? Does it has IV's, what level, gender, nature, ability, is it nicknameabe? I have shiny Ditto and Vulpix myself.

Also, Shiny Mews are hacks since no event ever gave out a shiny one.

Years
    Do you accept cloned Pokémon, and do you clone Pokémon for people?

Yes, I accept cloned Pokemon. I will clone for someone as long as I can get something out of it.

Hi there, can you tell some more about your Shiny Ponyta? Does it has IV's, what level, gender, nature, ability, is it nicknameabe? I have shiny Ditto and Vulpix myself.

Also, Shiny Mews are hacks since no event ever gave out a shiny one.

I just searched about the Mew and it's possible to find one in a long past Japanese event but I guess EXTREMELY rare.

And the Ponyta is not nicknamable as a friend had given it to me. It is nicknamed Rapidash, though. Long story short... I'm picky with names, I don't like nicknames, and I had planned to evolve it. But the details:
    IVs: Not sure. I haven't reached the spot to check.
    Level: 30
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Flash Fire

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I have multiple shinies, including legendaries, but I would like to get a clone back.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
    When you say multiples, you will trade multiple pokemon you do not have for one of those? Because I am interested in that rayquaza.

Years
    I have multiple shinies, including legendaries, but I would like to get a clone back.

As long as they're shinies and legendaries I don't have, I would clone them for you. I'll keep one clone and give you back the original plus a clone. Also, I'd only let you send me about two at a time since I don't have too much free time right now.

When you say multiples, you will trade multiple pokemon you do not have for one of those? Because I am interested in that rayquaza.

I'm meaning I'll trade 2-5 of my Pokemon for one of those. That section is under What I'm Looking For. So I don't have that Rayquaza.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I have the shiny Suicune, unknown IVs. I'm not really looking for anything specific, just shinies, really.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Well, if you can clone both a shiny Ho-oh and shiny Suicune, you can keep the originals, just trade me junk Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hello! I have Shaymin, Meloetta and Manaphy if you want to clone them. In return, can you give me a few pokemons from this list?

Musharna
    Unfezant
    Leavanny
    Jellicent
    Klinklang
    Braviary

Let me know! Thanks!

Years
    Well, if you can clone both a shiny Ho-oh and shiny Suicune, you can keep the originals, just trade me junk Pokémon.

Sounds perfect. I'll be super busy the rest of this week but available most of Saturday. My time zone is EST. It's 7:18pm as I'm writing this. Any time Saturday that would work best for you? Also, I'll try my best to clone them right away, but it may go into Sunday. Still, Sunday night you should have your Pokemon back.

Hello! I have Shaymin, Meloetta and Manaphy if you want to clone them. In return, can you give me a few pokemons from this list?

Musharna
    Unfezant
    Leavanny
    Jellicent
    Klinklang
    Braviary

Let me know! Thanks!

Sounds great!! Do you want a cloned version of those? Or would you rather I breed them and then train them to those evolutions? You also have the option of taking the freshly-hatched Pokemon to train yourself. Up to you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    There's no particular time, I have a pretty erratic schedule, but most times should work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Sounds great!! Do you want a cloned version of those? Or would you rather I breed them and then train them to those evolutions? You also have the option of taking the freshly-hatched Pokemon to train yourself. Up to you!
    I'm fine with clones of them. We've added each other already so we just need to set up the time of our trade. :) From what timezone are you and what time are you available? Thanks!

Years
    I'm fine with clones of them. We've added each other already so we just need to set up the time of our trade. :) From what timezone are you and what time are you available? Thanks!

Give me a few days to get everything ready. Once I'm ready for trade, I'll let you know when I'm available. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back