• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spazztastic Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm fine with clones of them. We've added each other already so we just need to set up the time of our trade. :) From what timezone are you and what time are you available? Thanks!

I actually don't have what you want. When you searched their names, it turns out the highlighted color matches what I've used to mark what I have. So I'll change that color so people don't have issues again. I am terribly sorry.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I actually don't have what you want. When you searched their names, it turns out the highlighted color matches what I've used to mark what I have. So I'll change that color so people don't have issues again. I am terribly sorry.
    Oh, alright. Thanks anyway! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back