• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spoinktail School of Pokemon Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Harry Sighed
    "Hey" He said, and turned away. His eyes darted along the Tube going out of the tunnel, and wished it would just start soon, so he could get here. Suddenly, The Train lurched, and Started off. Harry jumped up and ran to an empty compartment. the tube was transparent and now, he could see what was outside the tube. He smiled and lied down.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • Silver was sleeping in a ball near Shadow when he woke up and stretched. "Huh? Where am I? Oh, right." Silver walked around, then decided to get something to eat. "Food..." Silver wandered around, looking for something to eat. In the end, he got a banana, an apple, and a piece of fried chicken. When he finished his snack, he went back to where he was sleeping and dozed off again.

Phantom Necromancer

Master of the machines
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2005
    as Oshi had forgot his letter when he ran away from his trainer he eagerly jumped on the train"I Hope i dont need that letter!"

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • Wally looked around, "Hmph, I must of dozed off while the train was moving." he muttered. He got up and looked out the window, "Same landscape as I dozed off with." he groaned, the train ride had been exciting for the first hour. Now approaching the third hour he was getting a bit bored. Might as well catch up with some sleep. He thought as he curled up.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Ruki sat up. She yawned then walked over to the window and looked out. "Looks like I've slept through a decent amount of the trip but I can't be sure." She stretched then sat down by the window and watched the scenery. After a while she curled up and closed her eyes again.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    OOC: You don't need your letters, you can throw them away

IC: HArry sighed and looked out the window. Suddenly, a Sharedo swam through the tube, which reformed behind it, and ramed into his section of the train. He Screamed and a sharpedo stuck it's head in the window. He thundershocked it. Soon, All the Confusion forced all the students to come to his section, and all gasped at the horrifieing shark pokemon. Harry Fought it alone and looked back at the students
    "I COULD USE SOME HELP HERE!" He shouted and dodged it's teeth again

Alana

Years
  • Ruki stopped in the doorway then lowered her head and charged the Sharpedo forcing it outside the train. She looked back worried about the hole then got hit from the side. She turned ignoring the pain from the red patch. "Sharpeo has sharp skin. Must remember that. At least I'm getting to swim beside the train now." She muttered. SHe turned to Harry and said, "Use Thunder Bolt again!"

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Harry Thundered the Sharpedo, and it was forced out of the tube and into the sea. The Tube Re formed behind it, so no water got in.
    "Well, Looks like you can't swim" He said. He Looked at her wound and pulled out a small oran berry, and Squeezed a little juice on it.
    "There, that should do it" He said, and Looked out the tube. a Group of Carvana were swimming near, but couldn't get through. Harry Sighed and looked at Ruki
    "Thanks for the Save. I'm Harry." He said, and sat down. He looked out the hole in the compartment and sighed again
    "Well, the school won't have those kinds of Pokemon" He said, and added to himself
    I Hope

Alana

Years
  • "I'm Ruki." Said Ruki looking at the Carvana. "I can swim alright. I am a water type after all. I just got thrashed around a bit." She said swishing her tail from side to side. "Shame. It would have been nice to swim to school. If only those Pokemon weren't waiting to rip my head off."

Phantom Necromancer

Master of the machines
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2005
    "wow you must be pretty weak if you can't swim.STEP BACK EVERYONE!!!"as Oshi was about to destroy everything....he suddenly fell asleep

Alana

Years
  • Ruki looked at Oshi wondering if she'd get in trouble for biting his head off. She guessed she would and sighed. After he fell asleep she said, "How did he get accepted? He's deaf." She had after all just said she was a good swimmer.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • OOC: Darnit, I'm on spring break and I've been busy, sorry, 'yall!

IC: Kiki moved over. "Yeah, you can sit here I guess.." She said to the phanpy. She was a little shy around others. "Um..I'm Kiki." She finished.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
  • Harry Potter said:
    OOC: You don't need your letters, you can throw them away

IC: HArry sighed and looked out the window. Suddenly, a Sharedo swam through the tube, which reformed behind it, and ramed into his section of the train. He Screamed and a sharpedo stuck it's head in the window. He thundershocked it. Soon, All the Confusion forced all the students to come to his section, and all gasped at the horrifieing shark pokemon. Harry Fought it alone and looked back at the students
    "I COULD USE SOME HELP HERE!" He shouted and dodged it's teeth again
    OOC: *cough*Powerplaying*cough* You can't say everyone did it. Some could not really care at all. As proved in this post:

BIC:
    "Uhh... Hey, Kiki," Phant said a little shy himself. He could sense shyness in others and that made him a little shy himself. "I'm Phant. I was actually thankful I got this letter. My trainer was abusing me. I was about to report to report him to the RSPCP!"

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • Silver woke up and searched for food again. He passed a trash can and tossed his letter in. "You've gotta be kidding me...I don't need a letter to remind me about what I'm doing." Silver found a steak, but it was already claimed by a massive Houndoom. "Back off, or you'll be eating that steak through a tube." Silver advanced on the steak, but Houndoom stood his ground. "Beat it, or instead of this, I'll be eating you." Silver bellowed and ran towards Houndoom, who was doing the same to Silver.

Tanner

Cool Elite Four Guy
    Years
  • OCC:Are we still in the train?

I loked around the train, at all the pokemon students. I wondered what would happen when we got there. The train stopped, and it started geting dark. We could see something flying around, outside the windows. One of them came in the train, and walked towards my door. I looked to see what it was. It was a pack of Duskull and Dusclops.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • "Look!" Kiki shouted, looking over Phant at the ghostly pokemon invading the train. Kiki was petrified with fear. She had encountered duskull before, and to her knowlege, they were most certainly not friendly creatures.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
  • "Duskull," Phant said looking at them and then looking back at Kiki. She was certainly afraid. They were advancing. Oh no. They'd surely attack. Thew "PHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    A blue aura surrounded Phant the Phanpy. Rocks began to materialise. They headed towards the Duskull. They were frightened. The rocks were hitting.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • OOC: Can rocks hit ghost types? XD

IC: Kiki stared in awe as phant attacked the pokemon. She'd never seen anything like that before, and was quite amazed. She waited quietly behind her new friend, thinking of something she might be able to do in order to help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back