• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spoinktail School of Pokemon Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
Years
  • OOC: *looks up. Yep. A hint for Kiki: Ghosts ph33r Dark Attacks! They also ph33r Bites.

BIC:
    The Duskull began to back off. But the Dusclops were advancing. Phant had gone back to normal. He had no idea what had come over him. All he remembered was looking back at Kiki and the ghost Pok?mon. Something had snapped.
    "Kiki, Ghost types hate Bite attacks," he yelled. "Try biting!"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • "..Okay.." Kiki said, and positioned herself for attack. She leapt at a dusklops and sank her small but sharp teeth into it's arm. It frantically tried to shake her off, but Kiki just held tighter. Kiki knew she wasn't really getting anywhere with this, and looked at Phant, hoping he'd help.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
  • Phant looked around. He had no idea how he would help. Kiki was struggling to hold on. If she fell the Dusclops would get her.
    Phant focused. "Hidden - Hidd... HIDDEN POWER!!!!" Several balls of energy came from Phant and headed towards the Dusclops. They were slightly going back. That's all hant could remember. Phant blacked out.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • The dusklops kept trying to get Kiki off it's arm, but she kept hanging on. Finally, she was thrown off and the locket around her neck fell to the floor and shattered, the small thunderston inside exposed. Kiki had landed nearby. She stood and moved away from the stone.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
  • '"Dusclops finish off that Phanpy," someone had yelled.
    "Phanpy use Earthquake..."
    '

"That's it," said Phant suddenly coming to. He tried slamming the ground. The ghosts were closing in on Kiki. "I must DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!"
    Phant slammed the ground making a bit of rubble come down. The ghosts were backing off! It was working! "PHAN!!!!!!!!!!!" One more Earthquake. The ghosts were gone now. He had done it. He walked over to Kiki. "You okay?"

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • "I..I'm fine." She said, feeling a bit dizzy from Phant's earthquake. She saw her thunderstone under a seat. "Phant, see that there? Would you get it? I can't." She said. She wanted to improve her battle skills before evolution.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • "Thanks. And yeah." She looked out the window. "Hey, looks like we're almost there!" She said excitedly, standing up on her hind legs to get a better look.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • "Aah! Uh, yeah. Now wouold you put me back down? The train'll stop soon." She said. OOC: Massiver RPer's block.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • A long hiss was heard as the train slowed to a stop. "We're here!" Kiki shouted happily, picking up her letter and running toward the exit.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Ruki looked up. She had heard the comotion but by the time she had gotten there it was already over. When the train stopped she stood up and walked out. It was a decent night. Not too cold but not too hot either.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    THe Train stopped, and great gasped were heard among the crowd. A Palace was before them. Two Noctowls Swooped over the students, signaling for them to follow. After some comotion, the students arived in a hall, tables filled with food! Four Tables stood there, and pokemon sat, waiting. A Alakazam at a larger table in the front of the room rose
    "WELCOME TO SPOINKTAILS!" He shouted, and signaled for the students to form a line. a Hypno stood at the front, to sort them into houses. THe Results were That

For BUlbasaur Vine:
    Kiki the Eevee
    Shadow the Absol
    And Phant the Panpy

For Charmander Flame
    Tanner the Zangoose
    Silver the Taurous
    Sir. Pawns the Wailmer
    ALex the Blazeken
    and Oshi the Joltion

For Squirtle Shell
    Tidus the Vaporeon
    Drago the Flygon

And For Pikachu Tail
    Harry The Electrike
    Ruki the Vaporeon
    And Wally the Sentret

The Alakazam Sat down, and the Students went to their tables.

Alana

Years
  • Ruki looked around the Pikachu Tail slightly nervously. She spotted the Electrike she had helped out earlier. After a moment she walked over and sat down next to him. "Hi." She said smiling.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kiki happily trotted over to Bulbasaur Vine and sat next to Phant, looking around at the other pokemon.

OOC: Also braindead ^^;

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    "Er, hi" Harry said. He then looked down the table and then back up
    "So, how's it going Ruki?" He asked, and suddenly, A Misdreavius, Ghastly, Shuppet and Duskull popped out of the Tables
    "Oh, its' the house Ghosts!" Someoen said. The Ghastly headed for Bulbasaur vine table, the MIsdreavius to the Squirtle shell, Duskull to charmander Flame, and the shuppet to Pikachu Tail
    "Hello there. I'm Shadow Spark. In my past life, I was a Marreep" She said, and ducked into the floor. Harry stared and shrugged
    "Well, that was different."

Alana

Years
  • Ruki noded in agreement. "It sure was. So what knd of stuff do you think we'll learn here? I can't wait to start lessons. Do you tihnk they have special water magic? And which house do you think is the best. I'm sure I'll come to think it's Pikachu Tail." She took a breath and grinned sheepishly. "Sorry I got carried away. But I can't wait to begin. It's going to be so much fun!" She took a sip of water then stopped looking at the food that had appeared. She shruged and took some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back