• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spoinktail School of Pokemon Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    "Well, Their going to Teach us the arts of Attack, Defence, Speed, Speacail Attack, Speacal Defence, Acuracy and Evasifness" Harry Said. He took a bite out of a steak and looked at the table where the staff sat. He then looked down and returned to eating

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Yep." Said Ruki picking up a strange fruit and taking a bite. "I hope we get started right away, there's so much to learn." (If you recognize that quote I comend you) "I'm particually interested in learning speed attacks and all. It's my specialty and I want to be the fastest Pokemon around."

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    "Yah. Hey, Looks like some of the older students are getting up. We'd better get to our dorms." He said, and got up from the table. He had had enough food. He stared off at the speacail defence teacher and shook his head, then followed a Flaffy out of the great hall

Alana

Years
    Ruki followed him. She was full and felt sleepy now. Even though she was very excited and curious the only thing she wanted ot do just then was plop down besdie the lake and go to sleep. But she knew that wouldn't happen for a long while. She swished her tail wonderig where they were going and what their dorms looked like.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    The older students led them to a lab. The Raichu from the staff stepped up
    "Welcome! to enter the Common room, please type in this Password: Heart Scale." He said, and tapped it in. A Large circular container opened up, revealing a room with squishy armchairs and a fire place. THe boys found a staircase to their right, and the girls to their Left. THey went up and found large beds, with their luggage infront. Harry plopped into his and fell asleep

Alana

Years
    Ruki looked around her dorm room for a moment then flopped onto her bed and curling up. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I can't wait for tomorrow." She said sleepily. Soon she had drifted off to sleep dreaming about the days ahead and the days past.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kiki sleepily followed the other students of Bulbasaur Vine to the common room. The password was 'Pecha berry'. After a Delcatty said the password, a room with green sofas and armchairs circled around a fireplace with jade bulbasaur statues sitting on either side was revealed. There was a large window on one side of the room that sort of reminded Kiki of a movie screen, but smaller. Moonlight shone through it, illuminating the generally jade-colored room. Kiki followed the other female pokemon up a flight of stairs to the girls' dormitories, found her bed and curled up on the pillow. The bed was big, like a human bed. Probably so that different kinds of pokemon could use it.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    The Next Morning, All the First years went to Sepreate Classes. Bulbasaur Vine went to Attack, Charmander Flame Defence, Squirtle Shell Accuracy and Pikachu Tail Speed. Harry Walked into the Classroom and sat down. It was wide acrossed and was coverned in Mats like his Trainer had used for karate lessons.

Alana

Years
    Ruki hurried to her first class, speed, the next morning. Hse was sure she had plenty of time but she wasn't going ot take any chances. Being late would be a bad first impression. She was anxious to make a good first impression. She walked into the class room and looked aroung, then sat down on a mat next to Harry.

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Harry looked around at the Class when a Manetric Walked into the Room
    "Hello Students. Today, we will be Testing your Speed. First up, Harry Potter." He Said, and Pointed Harry to a ARea of Matt. He Fired off a Spark and Harry Ran Acrossed the Mat, Grabbed a Flag in his Teeth and Returned to the Teacher
    "Very Good. Next Up, Ruki." He Said and Harry sat down.

Alana

Years
    Ruki stood up and braced herself. Magnatric pointed to another area of a mat and fired off a Spark. Ruki dashed off like Harry, grabbed a flag and darted back. She returned it to the teacher and he nodded. She then walked back to her seat and sat down.

thyplosion

weeew!
    Years
    Name:Fire Lizar
    Pokemon Speicies:thyplosion
    Personality:Silent strong type
    Other:has the fur to cause the earth to burn!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back