• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE SRTONGEST POKEMON EVER

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm... Arceus! It has the highest base stats, great movepool, just pure awesomeness!

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years

Seaking is most deffinately the ultimate Pokemon.

Nah, I'd have to vote on Arceus if it involved legendaries. If not it would most deffinately be a normal-type such as Lickylilly since they have great statpools and diverse movesets with TMs and they arent common in Wi-Fi battles.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

Seaking is most deffinately the ultimate Pokemon.

XD Seaking rulez everything! Yeah, I think they should have waited to make Arceus, or maked him and said he was banned from original play. He could do a better design I think.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well Arceus IS the strongest Pokemon because it is named the God of Pokemon. But something like Garchomp or Rayquaza are simply the strongest. Because despite having lower stats, they can destroy teams which are unprepared for them specifically.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    *sigh* Arceus is the strongest, but I still don't think it should be included, as it is already considered strongest, thus it should not be a contender.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hm, that is true...
    Eevee isn't that versatile. I mean his evolutions learn very similar attacks and are all used for pretty similar things. Or they can be used for the same things at least...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Yeah they are; then Baton Pass, Wish and other supporting moves.

I still think Ditto has the most versatility being able to transform into any Pokemon. I mean in the games he is pretty pathetic, but in the Anime he would be awesome!

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    True true, but in a world where a tiny mouse who shoots electricity beats deadly ninja ssasins who have darkness and ice at their control, anything is possible.

Back