• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Star in the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Fine Go-fish since I dont feel like betting"

Cain delt Travis seven cards and himself the same. Then he looked at his own cards. He did not have a very bad hand, but he had no pairs. he had though a 3 of clubs.

Hmm lets hope he has the same

"Travis do you have any 3s?"

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    OOC: Please. End the Boat Ride. Now. I know nothing of Go Fish, and I don't feel like using the oppurtunity to start with a song-post for "That's not the Shape of my Heart".

Years
    OOC: Got it ACC; I've been waiting for this fourth day since I first started the RP. Everyone, make your changes. Nothing major, but still very noticable.

--

Well, we were going somewhere. I didn't know exactly how I was supposed to feel towards Zaiku; he practically showed us he wasn't very normal. The day didn't seem normal at all, but what he had to offer was a bit shaky. Either way, he was to kiss someone he didn't want to just so we could get to Vermillion. I don't know what to call it; really, I wouldn't mind a kiss, but that's me. I understood Zaiku was different.

I stood right outside AJ's door. I didn't know if I should have let him stay in a room alone or not. After a short while of thinking it over, I decided I should let it be, and went to my own room, being 4. If something did happen to AJ, then at least I would hear it.

I closed the door, and just fell on the bed. I fell asleep instantly, from being tired on all the walking.

--

The light shone into the room from the window on the next morning. I didn't really think it would take so long for the boat to get to Vermillion; it practically took the entire night.

Well, today was Thursday the 4th, and the 4th day without Pokémon.

I stretched; and that's when I noticed my skin color slightly changed. I looked into my arm, trying to focus my eyes. It looked as if I had gotten a tan overnight.

"Uh, okay," I said, unsure if my eyes were still playing tricks with me. I rubbed my arm, but that too felt different; as a matter of fact, it felt very slippery. I rubbed against the rest of my body and found everything else just about as slippery. Right when I felt my face, I brushed my hand past my forehead—

—and my hair fell like a rock to the bed, leaving me bald.

"What the heck?!"

I rolled off the bed and to the floor. That was a bit clumsy. It had occurred to me that I had slept with my shoes on. I was afraid to see what I might see if I took them off. It took awhile before I put myself together, and decided to do it. I untied my shoes, and removed them.

My feet were still the same; except for the part that they were webbed. Webbed human feet. Uh, oh no.

I placed my shoes back on and went to my bag. I had packed a lot of winter style clothing, knowing that the sea would be very cold. I pulled a beanie out and placed it on my head, which was now hairless. Then, I moved towards the window and looked out.

I could see the outline of Vermillion City.

I was about to exit my room, but stopped. I began to think to myself. "What if this is only happening to me? I'll look like a…freak…" I didn't know what to call myself. It was all very unreal. Still, I had to face what was coming. Eventually, everyone would find me. Might as well make the best of it.

Slowly, I opened the door, and stepped into the hall.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    The card game took a while and finnaly after a few games Cain left the room. He went back to his room and started reading Mewtwo? Reality or Myth?

The next day
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Cain woke up very early on the fourth.

Ah, I wish I could sleep in again

Cain finnaly got up. The strange thing was that he felt very energized. Then he went to the mirror and looked at himself. The strange thing was that he did not belive what he saw. Cain had gotten reasonably shorter. Plus his already short blond hair was getting shorter. His fingers were somewhat shorter as well. As if they melded into his hand

What is going on?

Cain got dressed and put on his Bandana. Then he walked outside. Then he saw Tom and he was not surprised that he expressed some change as well.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had fallen asleep pretty quickly after he shut the rooms door, He had noticed how nice the large twinbed felt to him. AJ's dream had been eerie, in a way... strange.

Keep running... keep running AJ thought to himself as creatures ran after him, it was strange though... the creatures were in robes and we're carrying either bloodied knifes or a large handgun. " Damn..." AJ mumbled as he tripped, he pulled out a revolver from the holster on his belt. AJ aimed at the creatures in the robes and located one that had a handgun pointed at him and he fired, One...Two...three the first had completly missed and the other two had just dissapeared but none the less the The hooded creature crumpled to the floor, AJ smiled and aimed at another one and pulled the trigger and then... Click, " No... No..." AJ started as the creatures got onto him and tryed to stab him, " No... No... NO!" AJ screamed as psychic energy surrounded him and flung in all directions, disenegrating the creatures.

End of Dream...

AJ woke up after that in a cold sweat and looked around him, " Oh... no.." AJ mumbled as he saw the scorched room, burn marks everywhere. " Did I... Do this?" AJ asked himself getting out of bed to see he was now about 3 foot exactly, I'm like... a four year old? AJ thought to himself as he got dressed and got his luggage not wanting to get blamed for this and then his... " My hairs blue?" AJ asked himself aloud as he walked outside to see Tom and Cain, they both looked... diffrent. " Oh hey guys... My rooms completly fine, no burn marks or incinderated objects, Where would you get that idea?" I stuttered nervously.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Yay! No more headache. :P

IC: Gentle sunlight shone through the small window of Ruya's cabin. Her eyes opened slowly, a smile playing across her face. The first thing she noticed was that her headache was gone. She sat up and ran a hand carefully over her face, feeling the scabs from the cut she had accidentally given herself the day before, then over her forehead. She froze, her eyes wide in the semi-darkness. "What..."

Quickly she pushed herself out of bed and stumbled over to a small mirror hanging on her door. For a moment she was silent, then she let out a slightly distressed sound and raised her hand to her forehead again. The explanation for her headache the past couple of days was explained by the gold, oval shaped jewel that had pushed its way out of her skin. She pressed on it, hoping it would just pop off, but it didn't. The places where it was bonded with her head were visible.

A less noticeable change caught her attention as she pushed her hair out of her face. Her left ear was longer and had turned a familiar reddish color. Ruya couldn't place where she'd seen it before but it didn't really matter. She also noted that her eyes had an awful lot of the same reddish color in them. "What's happening to me?" she said, looking down at her hands. The fact that they had turned almost white and that her nails were longer and sharper looking than the day before didn't help.

After sitting on her bed for a while, wondering what to do, she reached into her backpack and pulled out a strip of cloth. Using the mirror to make sure she didn't leave any of her new features showing, she tied the band around her head, tilting it to the left so it covered her left ear as well. She then removed a pair of gloves that she had worn during a Pokemon League once. They still fit and she pulled them on, hoping they wouldn't be damaged by her new "claws".

"I hope everyone else is having a better morning than me," Ruya muttered to herself, pulling her door open a crack to peer outside. "Maybe if I'm lucky nothing will go wrong and no one will see that I have a jewel sticking out of my forehead or that my ear decided to sunburn over night. Or that my eyes are..." she paused, halfway out the door. "That's where I saw that red before." The image of her mischievous little Sneasel entered her mind. "And the jewel..." she gulped then placed a hand to her chest. She couldn't feel anything in the place where the second jewel had been on her Sneasel.

"This is going to be a long, long day. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll wake up later and discover that this is a really weird dream. It certainly seems like one."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Tom, you look differnet. Whats with the hat?"

Tom was wearing a beanie. It looked strange on Tom. It was as if he had something to hide.

"Im going to check out a few other people's cabins"

Cain went over to Ruya's cabin and almost jumped. Ruya had a large Jewel in her forehead and her eyes had alot of red in them

"Ruya, you look different".

Years
    I could hardly notice it, but I did. When I turned to see Cain come up to me, I noticed I got taller. Or he got shorter; something was going on. Another thing I noticed was that his fingers were a lot shorter, kind of looking a bit deformed. Wow.

Then he told me I looked different. As if I couldn't guess it myself. I was going to answer him back when he asked about the grey beanie (and at that, I would tell a lie) when he seemed to just turn away from me and do what I think would have been slightly rude. He opened Ruya's door.

Then I noticed AJ, and at this moment, I knew something was up. His hair color had changed; and he had gotten significantly smaller. I was thinking to myself that I was at a loss of words, but knew I had some more to say.

"AJ—how," then it hit me at what he had just said. "Wait, what?"

I didn't give him a chance; I moved past him and peaked into the room. Now I could say I was at a loss of words.

I turned to AJ. "What did you do?" I asked, dumbfounded.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Grim, Ruya covered the jewel with a headband.

IC: Ruya jumped slightly as Cain barged his way into her room. "Don't you know it's rude to barge into a girl's room?" she asked heatedly. A moment later she flinched as her friend pointed out the fact that she seemed different. She suppressed a gulp and looked up, though she knew she couldn't see her own forehead.

"Really?" she asked, forcing a smile and a much politer tone. "I haven't noticed anything. Well, I mean, my eyes are being all weird, but that's not too much a difference, is it?" Inwardly she thought, Well, there goes the day. But...wait, he looks a lot different. Did he shrink, or is it just me? And he cut his hair. Guess he wasn't satisfied with just dying it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ's face went pale as Tom opened his door and asked, " What Did you do?" and he had that kind of ' What in god name?' tone in his voice making AJ nervous, considering he didn't know what had happened. " Um... well thats a good question..." AJ stuttered looking at the destructed room, the bed had AJ's inprint unburned in it sugesting that fire had came out of AJ, AJ noticed that the wall's were heavilly burned but the floors were pretty okay. " Um.. I'm not exactly sure what happened" AJ mumbled to Tom trying to think of what had might've happened. AJ remembered his dream, " But I did have a strange dream" AJ said to Tom and then explained every aspect of the dream including the end where he had killed all the hooded creatures.

Years
    I tried to process what AJ was telling me in the simplest way possible. The only simple way was to ignore it. That's pretty harsh to do to a 7 year old; I didn't want to be cruel to the little guy. No, I mean literally; it wasn't just me, he indeed got smaller.

"No more violence and gore games for you," I said. I looked back into the room, and walked in. the floor indeed wasn't as badly burned as the rest of the room. There was no way I could exactly explain this in words, other than a bomb went off in here. "AJ, is your stuff okay?" I asked. I should have been asking, 'are you okay.'

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ gaped at Tom as he muttered those... those... Unholy! words. " No more violence and gore games for you." yes... that's what had escaped Tom's lips, and it was evil! AJ scowled at Tom and then felt more pulling at his mind, Tom hadn't said something, just like alot of other people hadn't, but AJ heard it and he knew it was insulting to him... about his... his... Height! AJ scowled even darker knowing that Tom hadn't said that but had still done so, " My luggage is fine..." AJ pouted hearing Tom not say more about him, this time about his well being, " and I'm fine" AJ added just for comfort. " This isn't exactly the first time something like this has happened" AJ mumbled to himself remembering all the other things like; His drink freezing solid on contact, hearing people not say things, light bulbs breaking, shocking people, objects flying across the room. " Usually from the way I feel" AJ said to himself again.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Damn I didnt read the entire post

IC:

"Right, well im going to check out Tom again"

Cain saw that Ruya wanted to be alone so Cain walked away and went back to Tom. He noticed Tom was talking to AJ who had gotten considerably shorter and his hair was blue

Well im not the only one with hair changing problems

Cain went over to AJ and asked

"So Aj you know how to dye hair?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ blushed as Cain commented on his hair and then suddenly smiled, " What happened to your hair? Shorter and blonder..." AJ asked with a smirk avoiding the question asked of himself, " If your looking for Tom he's investigating my room... sorta" I said to the blond haired slightly shorter then normal boy who had interrigated me about my slightly blue hair. " He's interested in the fact that my room blew up, well in a way it blew up... I geuss" AJ mumbled thinking it all over, His clothes wern't to lose considering he was wearing a clothing that's material streched or shrank depending on the body.

Arach

*twirls*
    Years
    Jenn awoke feeling very sore in her lower back. She sat up, body tense, eyeing her surroundings. She was dimly aware that chaos was in the air, but she couldn't put her finger on what was wrong; nothing dangerous, just off. Shakily, she got out of bed, pulling away the covers. Her pyjamas, she was pleased to notice, stopped clinging to her body uncomfortably, meaning the static problem was gone. She stretched, rubbed her eyes, and ran a hand over her hair.

Which had suddenly turned very...fleecy.

With a strangled cry, Jennifer padded to the bathroom, flipping on the switch. All thoughts of her straining back subsided when she spotted her reflection: her hair was bright, popcorn yellow, and as curly as wool. Mareep wool. Her ears, she was mortified to notice as she touched them, were turning hard, and dark. Her ears were turning black. Along the edge was a slim band of discoloration--yellow.

Jennifer swallowed, torn between screaming and fainting. Her heart raced, blood rushing between her ears; she scrambled out of the room, feeling herself breathe very quickly, too quickly; her vision swam; with shaking hands, she grasped her inhaler and pumped a breath of air into her lungs, forcing her to adjust her breathing. Still trembling, she fell to her knees, leaning her head against the bedside table. At least her eyes were the same colour? Her lower back still ached terribly. With a muffled squeak, she trailed her backbone down to a touch below the waistband. She felt a bump, as if extending from her spine. A tailbone. She had a tail.

The panicked shriek reached her ears belatedly, as if she wasn't the one emitting it. The world spun, wobbled, and eventually went black.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Zaiku woke up to see the double on the floor stationary looking the same as before. However when Zaiku looked in the mirror he looked different, his hair was completely green, and it was completely neat no mess at all. He was also shorter around 5 foot 1. More of an average 12 year old's size. And his skin was slightly more Pale. But wierdest of all, he had red shards extending out of his head, he kind of looked like a Ralts...

He told the double tha it was his job to take the kiss for him, and he were to teleport right in front of Brooke when the kiss happens.
    The clone nodded and re-entered Zaiku.

When Zaiku went outside, everyone else looked different as well....
    "Hey guys, I see you've changed too..."

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Travis slowly yawned as he climbed out of bed. He had some kind of strange urge to eat a large amount of meat. Major. And every time he thought about what kind of meat would be best, an image of a dead Seviper popped into his brain. "Gotta get my head checked out," he moaned as he walked to the lightswitch, flicked it on, and moved towards the mirror. Looking in, he noticed his body was essentially the same.

Well, except for the pointed ears and white hair.

Travis nearly screamed. He knew those ears. Zangoose all the way. And they were twitching, almost as if they agreed with him. And his hair. It had turned white overnight. This was not normal. "Please tell me that God isn't playing jokes on me again..." he groaned, before staggering out the door of his room.

The first thing he noticed was the jewel in the middle of Ruya's forehead. From there, everything else was just as bizarre.

"I take it we've all been zapped by the lab ray?"

Alana

Years
    Ruya chuckled nervously, adjusting the headband from where it had slipped to cover up her jewel again. Why couldn't it have been a Ho-oh tattoo, or something? That would have been cool. Odd, but cool. "It does at that," she agreed, looking around at her companions. "It looks like we're turning into something out of a book. Anyone ever read 'The PokeMorphs' by Terra Right before?"

I love that book, she thought rather randomly to herself. Very good plot, lots of action, a bit of suspense, a satisfying if not entirely happy ending, very well written, someone is screaming. The cry emanating from the room beside her own jerked her sharply back to reality.

"That's Jennifer's room," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "I guess she's feeling a little zapped too." That said, Ruya quickly turned and walked towards the girl's room. She gently pushed open the door to her room and entered. "Hey, Jennifer, you...guess not." She hurried over to the unconscious girl in the bathroom and knelt beside her. Not sure what to do, she noticed the inhaler next to her. That's never a good thing to see around a person who's unconscious. Looking around, she sprang to her feet with surprising agility and turned on the sink. She placed cupped hands under the cool water then turned and splashed it on Jennifer's face, hoping it would wake her.

Arach

*twirls*
    Years
    Jennifer came to with a weak groan, lifting a hand to her forehead and feeling the wetness there. She cracked open her eyes, seeing Ruya looking down at her, concerned. Immediately her body tensed up and she scurried away, her back bumping against the counter. "D-don't touch me, p-please," she said, voice trembling. Regaining her composure, she took a moment to breathe, using her inhaler until the world seemed to stop tilting. Could this day get any more horrible? Although, she was able to master her irrational fear of Ruya after a moment, enough to speak a little less shakily.

"I'm s-sorry," she said to the other girl, "but I for the past two days I've been oddly terrified of you and Travis, I don't know why," she took a deep breath, "it's as if you were...predators." Realizing the stupidity of the statement, she blushed. "I'm sorry, it's just...hard to explain. I saw my mom before coming along with you guys, and all I could think of was that she was going to eat me. It's so bizarre."

She drew her knees up to her chest, wiping the water away from her face with her sleeve. The pain in her back ws still there, and...she touched her hairline. "My hair is still wool," she moaned. She had trouble meeting Ruya's powerful gaze (those eyes petrified her), but she did notice the handband she wore, covering her ears and her forehead. "You t-too...?" she asked, somewhat hopeful that she wasn't alone.

Alana

Years
    Ruya was startled by Jennifer's reaction to her. The poor girl looked like she was about to have a heart attack. After scampering away and pressing herself against her bed, she took up her inhaler in an attempt to slow her breathing. Though confused, she couldn't help giving a kind of weary smile when Jennifer mentioned that Ruya felt like a predator.

Her eyes were drawn to the younger girl's hair when she mentioned it had turned to wool. Well, it certainly did look like wool. Maybe Jennifer was turning into a sheep. Ruya's stomach gave a low growl telling her she was hungry. Lamb chops really didn't sound too bad.

Her mind was distracted by the girl's hesitant "You t-too...?" She fidgeted, twisting her fingers together for a moment before answering. "Yeah. All of us," she jerked her head towards the door. "There's something really weird going on in the world right now, no doubt." Hesitantly she reached up and pulled up her headband to reveal the jewel embedded in her forehead and her oddly colored left ear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back