• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Star in the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Kinda lost but gonna try to catch up.

Ruya didn't know what to do. The whole AJ growing and not remembering them thing had been highly confusing, exciting, annoying, and a jumble of other things. But now it was rather depressing. "You can't be sure it's fake," she said soothingly to Travis, looking after AJ. "Maybe it was...maybe..." she faltered. Travis's increased sense of smell probably meant his assumption was correct and he had been to Ecruteak. It wouldn't be hard to figure out real from fake.

"The real one must be around here, still," she said, changing the subject. "I mean, where else could it be? They wouldn't just sell it to some stranger because of its value. They'll sell it for a truck load to some lab or another." She smiled, paused for a moment feeling longer-than-usual teeth poking at her lip, then continued, "We should check the big labs. I bet one of them has it or will have it."

She looked confidently around at the others, then stopped to blink at Tom. Hadn't he had hair a second ago? He had been wearing a hat, but that didn't mean...well, maybe it was all part of the weird turning half Pokemon thing that was happening to all of them. Under normal circumstances she might have laughed, but she didn't feel in the mood right now, which was odd for her. Instead she averted her eyes from the lack of hair and then averted them again from the crying Travis. One was odd, the other depressing. She didn't want to look at either.

OOC: Bad post and late. We shall pretend Ruya didn't notice Kaki with ze real feather because I am having a writer's block epidemic.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " Fake!?" AJ yelled enraged, he had spent ten damn bucks on the thing, and it was fake!?

AJ decided he would go back to the black market and get a refund, to hell with these losers.

AJ started off, passing up Tom and the rest of the crew. " I'll be damned if I don't get my refund, stupid black mar-" AJ stopped midsentence and shook his head, no one had to know where he got it, as long as he got a refund.

He twiddled the feather between his fingers and realised something, " How will I get in, I'm in the body of a seven year old..." AJ's still aware older self murmered trying to think of a way to do this, " How..." He said quietly going up the path back to the fish warehouse.

" Maybe if I concentrate, I can do it again. Just like, Burning Knuckles." AJ mumbled and then tryed thinking of names for other things he had done, he came up with; Burst Of strength, Fire implosion and Mind Read. That was pretty much it for now, oh and Age Progression.

Years
    OOC: Just remember this is still PG Kasedilla. >_>;

--

As fast as I could, I put the beanie back on, hoping no one had seen the baldness. I was ashamed of it. I didn't want everyone to know about it; it was an accident to just have the beanie fall off.

Didn't have to think about it much; I heard a scream. "Did anyone just hear…" I looked around. There was someone missing, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Who was this person…? Ah, now I remember. Izzy. Yes, it was her.

I was about to get back to speaking of Travis, until I was mentally slapped with the word 'Izzy.' My mind told me off in someway of like this:

You idiot! Izzy is not here; she just screamed! And you just want to ignore it?!

"What do you want me to do?" I said aloud, unknowingly.

Oh, nothing really. How about save her life?!

"Okay," I said. I turned from the group and started a jog towards wherever it was I heard the scream.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Travis was still sobbing as he felt the feather tickle his nose. Then he caught it: A whiff of the sweet perfume of Ecruteak that had led him here in the first place. A scent that could only be compared to the smoke that came from a flame built of roses. The scent of another world. His body tingling, he slowly pulled himself to his feet and brushed a hand across his eyes, one part of him relieved that his hopes of seeing Ryota again were well-founded, part of him embarrassed that the one girl he never wanted to look stupid in front of again had seen him break down. As he gazed into her eyes, which in his mind seemed to laugh as they looked back, and the smile that graced her face, he whispered "Where did you get that, za?" Not that he really needed to know, of course. Just the thought that this girl with the fiery hair was dangling his prize in front of him like an angel with burnt hands was enough for him. He blushed as he continued "I can't thank you enough..." and after considering a moment, he added "But maybe this will do." as he leaned forward to peck her on the cheek.

Inconveniently, it was at that exact moment that Izzy's bloodcurdling scream reached his ears. "Perhaps another time. Right now I think I have to go play hero." he whispered, before leaping to his feet, and dusting himself off with almost superhuman speed, without any trace of the depression that had sunk into him before remaining. "Kaki, I couldn't stand it if anything happened to you. Please, for my sake, stay here and guard the wing, za. I'm going to go save our friend, za!" Crouching, he lifted his head to the sky and gave a roar of challenge, a deep, primeval sound that caused most of the people in the nearby vicinity to jump and look around like startled sheep. Snarling like a wildcat, Travs broke into a run, his eyes narrowing as he scented the air for Izzy. It wasn't that hard to find her. While her scent wasn't as distinct as AJ's, it was still pretty darn obvious. As he began nearing her location, he shuddered. A penetrating, physical cold, even worse then the outside temperatures, was in the area. Definitely not natural, he decided as he narrowed in on Izzy and her assailants.

There were about ten of them, all told, though he wasn't sure. The leader had a few scars on his face, and he was pretty ugly. In the distance, he could just make out the figure of another man who seemed to be panicking. Apparently Travis wasn't the only one capable of causing physical harm to others.

He didn't give himself time to think, he simply started the fight. Stopping just in front of the group, he let out another roar, this one even more sonorous then the last. The group paused in startled terror long enough for him to make his move. Without stopping, he lunged at the leader and delivered two swift, sharp kicks to his midsection, causing the thug to stagger backward, clutching his chest. "Back off of my buddy," Travis growled, "Or I'll break yours. I'm not going to say it again."

OOC: Emo-Travis to Gung-Ho Travis in four posts. Man, I'm really all over the place today. 0_o

Alana

Years
    Ruya felt an odd mixture of relief and suspicion fill her. Relief that the Rainbow Wing they had thought lost was actually in the possession of one of their group, suspicion at how Kaki had gotten her hands on it. She noticed her burns and felt guilty for her suspicions. She still had them, but it didn't mean anything. The poor girl was hurt and that made her feel guilty for thinking ill of her.

These feelings were replaced first by slight puzzlement then sly amusement. Travis was leaning towards Kaki, could he possibly mean to give her a kiss? A slightly evil grin spread across the girl's face and she was on the point of starting up a chant of "Travis and Kaki sitting in a tree" when the smirk was slapped off her face by a scream.

Her head turned sharply and her reddening eyes flashed dangerously. She knew that voice, it belonged to a member of their group. The girl wasn't well known to her but that didn't really matter. It certainly didn't faze Travis. After making a request to Kaki that would normally have given Ruya the chance to tease the pair, he took off, letting off a fierce, inhuman cry as he went.

It was at that moment that a reality hit her. It had taken a long time to sink in, but now it did. She was a part of this group and that meant she didn't have the right to just stand back and watch, grinning like an idiot. She was supposed to help and look out for them, just as they were doing. Turning into a Sneasel didn't mean she could ignore everything else. "Well, if I'm going to help I might as well see if my old friend's tricks can help me. If everyone else can use Pokemon powers, then so can I." She hurried off after Travis, pulling off her gloves as she went.

It took a fairly short amount of time to reach the scene. Travis had already begun to beat up the gang that was attacking the older girl and as she approached she heard him make a very impressive threat. It certainly would have made her back off.

Ruya took a deep breath and lifted both hands, holding them slightly apart and concentrating with all her might as she had seen her Sneasel do many time before. At first there was nothing, then a dark spark appeared in the space between her hands. It flickered then began to twist and grow, forming a sparking orb of dark energy. A Shadow Ball. It took all her effort to sustain the orb but she did manage to speak, "You'd better listen to him, or you'll have two angry predators to deal with." Angry predators? Come on Ruya, you can be more creative than that. Ok, maybe not. Continue.

OOC: Long and long winded. :P I thought I had to come up with something that would explain Ruya's long silence and also something to get her back into the thick of things. Sorry for my absence. ^-^;

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Travis finally ceased his sobbing enough to stand on his feet after noticing the she had the feather he was looking for. He seemed embarrassed, blushing because of his sudden break down, but in all truth, Kaki thought it was cute. He soon asked her where she got it in a whisper, and Kaki opened her mouth to explain, but Travis cut her off again, thanking her. Before Kaki knew it, Travis was leaning in closer towards her. He got close enough to make her cheek tingle, but a scream made everything pause for a moment.

Travis didn't take the feather from her, and he asked her to stay put, so she wouldn't get hurt. He roared and was off in a sprint. Kaki blushed furiously and she placed her hand on the cheek he came so close to pecking. Kaki backed herself up against the wall and slide down it, still madly blushing.

Soon, Kaki's blush faded, and she placed the necklace back on. The feather Kaki didn't hide under her shirt. She didn't know what was going to happen to the feather she found, but she knew she had to give it up, no matter how much she liked it. Kaki sat alone, gathering her thoughts while she silently worried about Travis, wondering if the hero he was being had any weaknesses.

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    (Random: Oops, my bad. For some reason I thought this was PG-13.[I uh... wasn't going to go any further into it, I swear. ;>>] I'll try to remember that it's only PG next time. ^^; )

IC:

Though it was only a short moment that she had been cornered by the group of thugs, it felt like an eternity. So, when Travis and Ruya came in to her rescue, she couldn't help but feel eternally grateful.
    After all, although she had hurt that one guy pretty badly, it was merely a lucky shot. She wasn't so sure that she would've been able to take down the others. Quickly, she dashed behind her two comrades, wanting to stay out of the fight. Once at a good distance, however, she noticed one of the thugs do something that caused her to have a horrifying realization.

They had powers, too.

Seeing that the man was after Travis with what appeared to be a ball of sludge, the Izzy sprinted towards him, preparing to knock the man down somehow. Quickly, she ran into him and pushed him back with her arms, knocking him off balance. The man let out a grunt of pain as he fell back, his left arm having been frozen solid, as Izzy winced and grabbed her own arm. In her impulsive action she had run right into the man's attack, which, as she found out right away, burned. And not like fire: Like acid.

The pain gradually increasing, Izzy found herself falling to her knees, holding her arm, and leaving herself open for attack.

(OOC: Lolz, I fail at fight scenes. Sorry. :P)

Years
    OOC: I sent both you and zelda theralts a PM with a summary of what has gone on and the acceptance to the RP. I even added you two to the RPer status, and sent another PM to you just right now to tell you that you were accepted, lightning. ;)

Grim, I'll send you a brief summary on what happened just right now. One second.

--

Well, I can't say I was the first to arrive. I may have been the first to leave, but it was apparent I was too slow to play hero. How the heck was I supposed to play hero, anyways? I knew nothing of attacking physically. Either way, I got there. I saw quite a show with Travis and the thugs; along with this, I saw something I really didn't see right with people. I saw attacks that I would normally be seen being played by Pokémon. Ruya was getting a large ball formed in her hands, presumably the attack known as Shadow Ball, while Izzy was using ice. Freaky, anyone?

One thing I knew was that I was not going to try and talk these guys (the attackers) out of fighting. I knew when it was just a little anger battle and when it was one filled with the rage to destroy someone. These guys probably were fixed to attack. So, what could I possibly do that could help a friend out? Oh well, I guess I could try an attack.

I was not sure how to perform an attack at all. Furthermore, if it was a Psyduck I was becoming, then I needed a little lesson on them; I had no idea of what a Psyduck was capable of. All I knew was that they were a water type.

I didn't have time to think of something; literally. One of the thugs grabbed at me from behind, trying to probably choke me with a grip of some kind. And it hurt. I tried my best to get him off of me, but before I knew it, he was choking me at an angle I pretty much couldn't reach for. I thought I was going to die; why wasn't anyone doing anything? A tighter grip came as the thug would not let go.

And I had enough of it.

Before I knew it, my eyes were glowing a purple color, and so went the rest of my body for a short moment. Then the guy was flung to the wall, without me even touching him.

Was it maybe because I had just realized that Psyduck was also a psychic type?

Alana

Years
    Ruya grinned at Izzy as she attacked her attacker but let out a fierce snarl when she went down. Things started happening quickly then. Tom arrived on the scene and was promptly caught in a choke hold by one of the thugs. Ruya turned to aide him but one of the thugs lunged at her and she had to move quickly to avoid him. Not wasting another second she pulled back both arms and launched the Shadow Ball. The thug yelled in pain and sailed backward a few paces before landing painfully on the ground.

Not bad for a first attack, she thought to herself, concentrating on another Shadow Ball. She knew there were other attacks Sneasel could use but this was the only one she had pulled off successfully and she didn't want to risk messing up with a different one. Unfortunately she wasn't good enough at creating a strange orb of energy between her palms that she couldn't get the attack ready fast enough to hit the guy again before he leapt up and lunged at her.

Ruya yelped and the flicker of energy vanished. She stumbled backward then did the only then she could. She curled her fingers slightly and lashed out with her claws. Four cuts appeared in the man's face and he bellowed, swiping at her with hand while holding his cheek with the other. Ruya was hit by a furious blow and gasped, all the air knocked out of her. She suddenly became aware of how battling Pokemon must feel and decided to be more considerate when she got hers back.

She didn't have much time to think though because the thug took advantage of her weakness to hit again, this time aiming for her face. She turned and was pretty sure she felt her shoulder crack but it still worked fine, if very painful, so it couldn't be too bad. The pain caused her to stagger and the thug laughed as he aimed another punch at her. A sparkling green barrier appeared just long enough to block the punch then vanished. Protect.

"Enough playing around," Ruya hissed, righting herself and clenching her fists. She made as if to run to the left then sprang forward, throwing all her weight and claws behind the attack. She then sprang backwards and forced a small orb of energy into existence before launching it. Perhaps she couldn't use her new abilities well, but she could use them.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I looked at what was happening at the black market me and Shi were passing by. A kid with long white zangoose ears was fighting the local thugs , now turning into Mightyena , and so was the kid that I knew as Tom. I looked at Shi and nodded. I rushed into the middle of this and decided to help out. "Nobody messes with anyone! Especially Tom!" I took a deep breath and blew out a long stream of fire. I didn't burn anyone to death , but I gave some of the thugs second degree burns. The three thugs that got hit screamed in pain. My now navy blue hair swayed in the wind and I noticed another guy coming up behind me.

He tried to choke me like the other guy with Tom. That was a big mistake. I bared my teeth as flames shot out of my back , burning the thug. "Aaaah! I'm burning!" The thug screamed. The fire died out and he fainted from pain. I noticed that I gave him third degree burns on his chest and fat stomach.

I gave Shi a thumbs up but noticed that her feather was glowing all of a sudden. "Shi! Your feather is glowing!" I exclaimed as I pointed at the glowing feather.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: AJ's Evil... :) lol

AJ had heard the scream, but did it really matter? That was the question.

Against his better judgement he continued up the dirt path, trudging across wet soil. Had it rained? AJ really didn't care but decided he should atleast check it out.

AJ inspected the soil and found that it was nothing special, just special nutrients from a common plant nearbye had made the soil seem more fresh. Wait... " I didn't know that..." AJ mumbled, Older personality. Older Brain. Seventeen.

And Snap

AJ Was trapped, inside himself.

He didn't have control.

And he was now regretting wanting to be older.

AJ kept walking, eventully comign upon some small children. "Wanna play?" one asked All about four or five, about four of them. AJ smiled mischeviously, This would be fun He thought to himself, he was bigger then all of them. Stronger.

The kids noticed this and cowered back a little, AJ smiled more evilly. " Didn't your parents tell you to not talk to strangers?"

" But your a kid to!" One of them yelled.

AJ's face tensed and he became enraged.

Time to take out some anger out on live targets... This is wrong a voice pleaded with him, it was his younger self, his younger ego.

AJ smiled heartidly, happily and pulled out the false rainbow feather, The little kids seemed amused. AJ smirked as one ran directly up to him to see the feather better, he raised his leg and... kicked him, The child sprawled onto the ground and started to cry.

The other childs looked scared and started to run, AJ found a burst of speed, extreme speed. Yes thats what is was. And he was behind the children, " I thought you wanted to play? Well I'm not done playing yet!" AJ practically spit as he grabbed one by the scruff of his neck and forced pressure on his back.

AJ saw that one of the kids had very well soaken their shorts, AJ's smile broadened as he streched his fingers out and grabbed the kid by the collar. AJ streched his right arm out and watched as steam rapidly rose from it, the skin reddened and even some small sparks began jumping around. He clentched his fist and flames erupted within, tears were rolling down the childs face, he was screaming.

AJ's smile was replaced with a scowl.

" Shut up! Shut up! You stupid brat!" AJ yelled lunging his arm forward and... and...

A scream that could well be heard, peirced the darkness in the sky and AJ was walking back, to the group. Because people wern't supposed to stray far from a group.

Goes double for children AJ thought darkly letting out a manical laughter.

AJ reached the group.

AJ watched.

AJ didn't help.

Last edited:

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Kaki hid the feather under her shirt once more, sitting alone, against the wall. Kaki sighed, glancing around. She had been asked to stay put, but Kaki didn't know if she could. She was turning into a Vulpix, and she wouldn't deny it. Vulpix were social creatures, liking to be around other Pokemon. Little did she know, she wasn't alone.

There was a scuffle of movement nearby, and Kaki looked up, hearing a snicker in the shadows. Kaki's heartbeat sped up, and she could hear it pounding in her ears. "Well, well," Said a voice, "What's a pretty girl like you doing in a dirty old place like this?"

At this point, Kaki stood. She glanced around once more, hearing the snickering again. Soon a much older male stepped forward. He had a pair of huge, tan colored ears, buck teeth, and a hairless tail. A Raticate.

Kaki took a step back and saw the Raticate take a step for her. Without warning, Kaki twirled around and ran, but the distance between her and the Raticate was becoming steadily thinner. Kaki felt the feather under her shirt, it was becoming warmer, and gave Kaki a sudden burst of energy and boldness.

Kaki side-leapt into an alleyway, causing the Raticate to skip past the alleyway, having to stop and turn around while Kaki took off down the alleyway. "Come back here, cutie! Wouldn't want you all alone, now, would I?" The Raticate called.

With Kaki's luck, she tripped and fell hard on the cold ground, her knee exploding in sharp pain. She struggled to stand, but the Raticate had already reached her. He pulled her up onto her feet and held her at arm's length. Kaki felt her throat itch and she coughed, a hot flame bursting forth and smacked the Raticate right in his face. He yelped with pain and stumbled back. Kaki had already took off running. Well, Kaki found out why her hands were burning because of her coughing.

Kaki kept on running, bursting into a larger area. Most of the faces were familiar, and Kaki found herself in the middle of the fight Travis had run off to. Well, now Kaki wasn't going to sit back and watch. One of the many thugs her friends were battling noticed her and began charging at her. Kaki growled and inhailed deeply through her mouth, irritating her throat enough to cough and send another flame into a person's face.

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
    Years
    I went near the girl who just shot out fire. Davis told me that the silver feather in my hair was slightly glowing. As I neared the girl a thug charged at me. Big mistake.... I thought. I swung my hair and leaves sot out and scarred the man. He held his face in pain and I ran to help the girl take the guys out.

But suddenly when I stood by her the silver feather glowed more brightly , causing my eyes to hurt and making me squint. I looked at the girl and noticed that something under her shirt started to glow a red glow , intensifying also. I pointed at her chest and told her."What's happening!?" I took the feather out as the glow grew as bright as the sun.

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Kaki was too busy worrying about the thugs approaching her to notice the heat the feather was producing as it glew, a girl who was trying to help her friends approaching as well. A bright light made Kaki turn her head, the girl that was coming towards her had a silve feather in her hair that was glowing brightly. The girl asked what was happening with her shirt and Kaki looked down, seeing where the feather was settled under her shirt was glowing.

Kaki quickly took the necklace out from under her shirt, the bright light almost blinding. The girl had the silver feather and the two feathers glew brightly, Kaki didn't know what was going on, but it seemed to be good.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Based on the info I got from random I kinda know the setting right now. Im hoping our characters can depart to Eqruteak city soon.

IC:

Apparently Izzy got into a fight with a few thugs. Cain went with Tom and Travis to her aid. Immediately Travis got into a big fight. Cain who was currently out of steam from the brawl from AJ didn't feel much anger. But Tom of course flung a thug into a wall.

"Whoa, thats big"

Cain then noticed Kaki and a few other newcomers. After a while something on Kaki glowed and I noticed it to be the rainbow wing. Then one of the newcomers had a similar feather started glowing as well. The blinding light felt empowering as if it bathed Cain in divine light.

"Keep them away from each other. They will blind us if they stay together to long."

Cain was only guesing but they had finnaly found the rainbow wing. Now they just needed to go to Eqruteak city and deliver them to whoever Travis knew up there. But first they needed to get the light out of the way. Cain attempted to sheild himself using his bandana but this prooved unusefull.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back