• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Steel Blue Crew C:

Years
    -Fssh, can't post banners yet. |D-
    Project Steel Blue Version
    An Fire Red EMERALD hack with a bit more to it than plain ol' gyms.

Alas, as I'd probably just butcher Ink Black's plot at the moment... I'm resorting to Steel Blue as the first project. I'm a complete newbie in all fields myself (well, except ideas and character development; I have a fair amount of... er, imagination... in that regard, I suppose), though I'm beginning to pick up on mapping and a few other tools. Next up, scripting. Anyways. I'll stop blubbering about myself now.

Some help from others, perhaps with a bit more experience than myself, would help a lot. C: Aside from beta testers, (as I've already recruited about four or five offsite), all positions are open.

Plot
    Spoiler:

The Crew

So, for this biz...

Spriters: Myself (poorly attempted) HELP WANTED.
    Maps: Myself (poorly attempted) HELP WANTED.
    Plots/Ideas: (Myself, not-so-poorly in my opinion) SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.
    Scripting:
    Myself (Learning lol) HELP ALSO WANTED.
    Music
    : (... o.o;) Halp plz.
    Beta Testers: (Have 'em aplenty.) CLOSED

But yes. If not directly on the project, tutoring or even a link to a guide for the stupid would be much appreciated.

Application?

Skills: (More than mine, please? xD)
    Example: (Would be nice..)
    Past experience: (Not necessary, but would be nice...)
    Contact information: (Whatever works for you, I probably have means of it.)

Last edited:
    Back