• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Much. MUCH. Sorry, I just had to ellaborate on that XD

Well as you are getting your contacts, I happen to be getting my braces off in a couple weeks! But I'm still going blind XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    True, true. XD, I am thinking though, I bet I only needed glasses because I played games too much XD. I didn't need them until I was 16.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I know I need the because of the computer =3=

I lean forward, and stare at the screen for only like 3 hours a day, and I can't look across the grocery store without having to squint XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, one time I left my glasses at home. I went to work...boy was it bad. I couldn't see the screen when I scan the customers groceries. I had to squint to tell them the total. Man, that was madness. I ended up with a big headache because of that.

I started wearing them when I was twelve years old. I think because when I was little I sit too close to the tv. And one day I was at school, and I sat far away in the back. I couldn't see the chalkboard. x.x So my teacher knew about this and told me I needed glasses, so my parents got me some. And I thought I looked pretty cool in them. I had no problems with them since. Got them changed twice. On my third pair now.

I can't live with my glasses now, lol.

Sorry if I told you guys a long boring story, lol.

So Stevo, how have you been?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I am doing fine, going on holiday in 2 weeks, and well, I am also going to my step dads yellow belt grading after that. XD.

And your thrid pair? That ain't bad for how long you've been wearing them.

My day today, it was okay. XD

Back